Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing room lust

"The sight of my Girlfriend's body is too much to resist"

5
0 Comments 0
22.9k Views 22.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It had already been a long and tiring day's shopping. Me and Tiffany had only been seeing each other a couple of months and I was keen to spend as much time with her as possible...but this was pushing it.

The only consolation was how good she looked...she had dyed her hair black that morning and had recently had it cut into a bob; both of which really suited her. She was wearing a plain blue t-shirt under which her firm proud tits swelled temptingly and tight black leggings, both of which served to make her gorgeous round arse look so good I hadn't been able to help leaving my hand on it most of the time we had walked round. The leggings seemed accentuate her buttocks and made them all the more tempting, especially as she walked...a fact I had seen other guys noticing as we made our way around town.

Finally we entered what Tiffany promised was our last shop...wandering round she chose three tight fitting dresses for an event she was attending. She made her way to the changing room with them as I followed.

"Three items to try, is it okay if my boyfriend comes in with me to see what he thinks?" she asked the attendant, who looked me up and down and gave me a wry smile.

"Of course," she said and let us through, me behind Tiffany, still staring at her arse as we went along the curtains of the busy rooms until we got to an empty one. Tiffany went in and I closed the curtain, turning to see she was straight away bending over and undoing her trainers. Her leggings were so thin I could see the smooth white skin of her buttocks within them as they stretched so tight and I couldn't resist putting my hand to them, feeling the smooth material and easing up behind her.

"Oi!" she giggled quietly, but didn't move my hand, as she struggled with her trainers.

"There are people next door!" she reminded me, as we heard the next room's curtains open and someone else enter that one. I smiled as she stood up again and pulled her top over her head, revealing her proud but modestly sized tits in her plain white bra.

I rested my hand on the growing bulge in my jeans as Tiffany looked at me, then started to slide down her leggings, now showing she had on my favourite knickers - nothing fancy, just very tight black nylons. She stood still before me for a moment grinning, the mirror behind her letting me enjoy the sight of her arse and the tight panties struggling to cup her buttocks.

She took the first dress off the hook and slid it on, first up over her legs and then over her chest before turning her back to me.

"Zip me up?" she said as I edged up and took the zip, pulling it up, struggling since it was so tight. She turned to face me, seeing the delight on my face as I took in the incredibly tight blue dress: her breasts pushing hard against it and accentuating her cleavage, and tight over her thighs so that her arse was similarly highlighted as I noticed again in the mirror. It was short too, pretty much all of her slender thighs revealed, more on the side with a 3 inch slit from it

"Well?" she said grinning, then moved closer to me and onto her tip toes to whisper in my ear.
"The best test will be how hard your cock is. Why don't you get it out?" she giggled quietly before standing back.

Shocked but turned on I smiled back and wordlessly unbuttoned my jeans, tight at the crotch from how hard I was already. Tiffany looked expectantly as I opened them and showed her the thick outline of my erection in my tight white shorts for a couple of seconds, then eased them down over it to reveal my massively hard cock. I took it in my hand and gently stroked it. Tiffany stared open mouthed, then covered her mouth to conceal a gasp.

"I like it," I said, making her giggle, more so as we heard a zip in the next room and someone else easing into or out of their clothes.

"OK, next one," she said, turning to me for me to unzip her. I pushed close to her, my dick rubbing against her leg and making her giggle again, this time out loud. I unzipped the dress, revealing again the back of her bra and then her gorgeous arse, and now I placed my hand on it, my thumb just sliding along the edge of them where the tight material cut into her fleshy arse cheek.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

As I eased the dress off her shoulders I leant into her.

"I want to fuck you now," I whispered in her ear.

"I know you do...but not here surely?!" she replied, but she did give my dick a stroke as she turned and slid the dress off her legs.

"I can't believe you got your dick out," she whispered quietly before she turned to get the next dress ready.

"You told me to..." I half protested, knowing she hadn't expected me to actually do it, but also knowing that was the reason she had brought me in, to tease my cock.

"Hmmm..think there's a risk of visible panty line with this one," she said quietly, and slid off her knickers, flashing a broad smile as she handed them to me. Open mouthed I took them off her, feeling how warm they were and my fingers on the gusset traced how damp they were already. I looked down at her completely shaved pussy as she got her next dress ready. We were both so turned on, hearing every so often the sounds of people in both the next door changing rooms to remind us how close the other customers were as we stood there, Tina naked and me with my achingly hard dick reaching out before me.

Now as she started to unzip the next dress and get it ready, I started to stroke my cock, smiling at Tiffany's reaction as she saw what I was doing. She took a step back and opened her legs for me to see more of her neat lips, her smooth hairless sex almost visibly wet for me, before she slid the dress onto her, up her legs and then over her body, again the tightness of it highlighting her body and making me jerk my dick quicker.

Looking down at my cock she commented it appeared this one was popular too and this time let her hand stray to my balls, cupping them and the other hand helping mine in wanking my dick slowly but firmly. Tiffany looked into my eyes as we both smiled, my arms round her to cup her ass cheeks through the tight silk dress, feeling her smooth skin with no knickers protecting it, Tiffany's hand now the only one on my dick, her thumb stroking the end of it and her fingers smoothly sliding up and down the steel hard underside.

This time when she pulled the dress off and stood naked I moved up to her, pressing my dick against her as I jerked it, letting my fingers slide down her flat belly to part her thighs a little to rub her sweet cunt lips, feeling it part for me and suck my fingers in.

"Be fucking quick and be fucking quiet then!" she whispered to me before turning round, holding onto the walls of the room and opening her legs as I moved in behind her and eagerly pushed my dick up between her legs. Smiling, I let my dick ease round her wet lips before I let it ease inside them slowly, then pushed half of its length up her, only then starting to pump, feeling her body shake as I reached up to cup her tits, the only part of her still covered.

Involuntarily she let out a low moan that the girl next to us must have heard, Tiffany pushed so far close to the wall with my thrusts, and I managed to keep my gasps quiet until the momentum built and I got a little louder, unable to quieten myself and not caring much now as I pushed deeper and deeper up her each time, Tiffany's gorgeous arse shaking with each thrust as I pushed most of the length of my thick shaft up her, my hand now on the top of the thigh for stability as my legs shook.

It wasn't long before I was ready to come. My hands traced Tiffany's back and she arched as I pushed as far up her as I could, feeling my moment arrive and my seed erupting inside her, more and more as my cock pulsed twice, then three times, filling her pussy as she squeezed it to extract it all.

Wordlessly I pulled it out, slick with hot white cum, the first drops of it already emerging from her gaping sex, and I quickly gave her knickers back and she hurried to pull them up.

I stood back from her, flushed and panting, Tiffany the same, both giggling...

"Now we need to get out of here quickly!" she whispered.

Published 
Written by NylonsLover88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors