Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheap Date: $12 and a Fuck

"He never imagined lunch could be so much fun or so cheap."

28
21 Comments 21
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Recommended Read
It was one of those days; she was in urgent need of relief. Her pussy was itching for something hard, fast, rough, and downright dirty. Never mind it had been a long time since she had seen her lover.

“Need a quickie. Available for lunch?” She sent him a quick text.

“When & where?” was the quick reply.

She had to think. Her office at work was out; too many questions if he showed up. Then an idea popped into her head. Less than five miles away was a national park with plenty of different places they could go. Picnic benches dotted the landscape, trees, nature paths, even a large lake in the middle. They just needed to find an isolated section and she seemed to remember this one camping area way back in the deepest reaches no one ever went. Well, at least not since she was last there a few years back with her family.

“Noon. Tell you then.”

The rest of the morning dragged by; her meetings were all a blur. Just thinking of him had her pussy dripping; her panties soaked throughout. It was all she could do to sit still. The itch was getting worse by the minute. ‘Was it fucking noon yet?’ she would think as she would look at her watch.

He rolled up to the front as she was walking out the door. Climbing in, she quickly told him to take a right and just drive until he saw the sign for the national park; then he was to turn in.

“Love you, too,” he said as he pulled away.

“Sorry, babe. I’m just so fucking horny and my pussy needs a really good fucking.” She reached over and started rubbing his rapidly growing cock through his slacks. “My oh my – what have we here?”

He reciprocated and ran his right hand up her left thigh, gathering her dress along the way. When he finally reached her snatch, it was quickly evident she was excited. She had apparently removed her panties and her pussy was sopping wet in anticipation. Sliding a finger between her lips, he quickly pinpointed her clit and began a dance with his fingertip. Shortly after, he slid it down and inside her fiery hot pussy. Stroking in and out for three or four strokes, he then removed his finger and offered it to her to clean.

“You gonna be my whore for lunch?”

“You fucking bet,” she quipped, “and a cheap date, too.”

In less than five minutes, they turned in and she began showing him the way to the camp site. She was right; there was no one there. Parking in the shade, she reached over and kissed him deeply. Shoving her tongue into his mouth, they quickly became reacquainted. But, there was just no way she would ever hope to get fucked in his car. A Dodge Challenger was too restricting and they both knew it.

Jumping out of the car, they set off down the path toward the lake. About half the way down, he grabbed her by the scruff of her hair, spun her around, shoved her against a pine tree and rammed his tongue back into her mouth. In return, she grabbed his hips and pulled him against her body, feeling his hard cock pressing against her abdomen.

Pulling away, she had to take a deep breath. She quickly opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and lowered his zipper. Kneeling down as she lowered his trousers, his cock flopped out and smacked her in the forehead.

“Someone happy to see me?” she asked.

Grabbing her head between his hands, he guided her face toward his member. Opening her mouth, she slid it in, swabbing her tongue over the helmet. She savored the droplets of pre-cum oozing as she began to take more of him into her mouth.

“Oh fuck, your mouth is so fucking hot. You like sucking cock, don’t you?”

“Mmm hmm,” she replied, while continuing to run her tongue over and around his cock.

He began timing the thrusts of his hips with her head bobs, in and out as she was moving back and forth. Even though she had yet to take him completely down her throat, it had never stopped her from trying. Her gag reflex would kick in and she would back away.

“Oh fuck me! I love it when you suck my cock.”

She took pride in her skills. She loved to suck cock almost as much as she loved to fuck. She loved swirling her tongue around the meaty flesh, flicking it against the head. Drawing his cock into her mouth, sucking on it, pressing the tip of her tongue into the opening at the end, the flavor of his pre-cum, all of it drove her wild.

ChristBocellii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristBocellii

She wanted more and more of him in her mouth, she longed for his cum. And if that was all he wanted, she was fine with it. Most days. Not today. She needed his cock in her cunt and she needed it bad.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her up off her knees. His cock slipped out of her mouth with a loud plop and left a long string of saliva mixed with pre-cum hanging from her lower lip down to his cock - until it broke. Reaching down, he brought their mouths together for a kiss. As their tongues battled for dominance, he slid his right hand down her dress, gathered up the lower section, and went in search of her pussy.

Slipping two fingers between her pussy lips, he pushed them inside her opening. There was little need for lubrication or slow preparation; she was ready. As his fingers began to press into her, she spread her legs to allow him better access. As his palm bottomed out against her pussy, he took his thumb and spread the upper part of her lips so he could bear down on the hard nubbin at the top.

She shuddered suddenly. It had been a long time since she had cum so quickly and it took her completely by surprise. Two fingers deep inside her cunt and a thumb pressing against her clit, combined with being outside in broad daylight worked their magic. Her knees got weak and she began to moan longingly into his mouth.

“I need to fuck you, whore,” he said. “Lie down and get ready.”

She pulled her dress up over her hips, lay back on the pine needles, and spread her legs. He knelt down, lined up his cock and shoved it home. One stroke and he was fully buried in her cunt. His balls slapped against her ass as he bottomed out.

“Oh My God – Fuck Me!” she cried.

So, he did. This was no love making session. This was just an out and out fuck rut. He quickly threw her legs over his arms and began to slam his cock in and out of her cunt. This was going to be brutally quick for both of them.

“Oh fuck your pussy is hot.”

“Fuck me, damnit. Quit yapping and fuck me!” she told him.

His cock became a blur, driving in and out of her sopping pussy like a pile driver. They were rutting like wild animals, nothing was going to stop them, not even a Park Ranger. Fuck him or her, they could get their own.

Then she felt it coming on like a freight train. Her second orgasm was going to be strong. Tingles, spasms, and contractions began in her pussy and suddenly she was just going along for the ride. Her muscles clamped down on the invading member spearing into her.

He felt it, too. Her pussy muscles began milking his cock as he was hammering away like there was no tomorrow. Tingles began in his balls, quickly becoming a tightening of the muscles. His cum was boiling and as he thrust completely inside her, he let it go.

“Oh Fuck – I’m cumming,” he cried.

“Fill me, you bastard. Give me your cum!” she cried.

His orgasm was the final catalyst for hers and she gave leave to her desires. Her orgasm was self-indulgent, self-gratifying and she didn’t give a care if he enjoyed it or not. She sure as fuck did.

A few minutes later, both finally having caught their breath, he looked into her eyes. They were smiling and twinkling in satisfaction. He leaned in and gave her a quick, gentle kiss.

“Lunch?” she asked.

“Sure – what did you have in mind?”

“Nothing big – let’s hit the drive-thru at Hardee’s.”

Untangling from each other, they began to get up. As he stood upright, she leaned up and took his deflated cock into her mouth. Running her tongue around it, she made sure she cleaned both of their fluids off it. After only a few minutes, he had to remove her mouth as his cock was just a bit too sensitive for more.

“There, now you’re all cleaned up.” She smiled up at him as he offered her his hand to stand.

Wiping the dirt and pine needles from their clothing, they headed back to the car. As they were driving out of the camp site they noticed the Park Ranger driving in. Quickly glancing at each other they began laughing. After driving through Hardee’s and getting a couple of Thick Burger meals, he headed back to her office to drop her off.

“Told you,” she said.

“Told me what?”

“I told you I would be a cheap date.”

“How do you figure?” he asked.

“$12 and a fuck.”

Published 
Written by WSCLG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments