Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Storeroom

13
8 Comments 8
25.8k Views 25.8k
628 words 628 words
I was at college the other day. A hot guy that I knew was sitting across the class and kept winking at me. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was him. "Come see me outside in five minutes x" the text message read. Then he excused himself from the lesson to go to the toilet. All of a sudden I got a little wet between my legs. Why did he want to see me? We'd only seen each other in lesson and texted a couple of times about work.

The five minutes went by so damn slowly. I excused myself from the class just as he had done and wandered into the corridor. He was nowhere to be seen. I slowly stepped further down when I was grabbed by the waist and pulled into the storeroom. The door locked, it was him. He was standing right in front of me breathing quite heavily. He smelled strongly of aftershave although I couldn't figure out which one. 

I looked up at him and he kissed me ever so softly of the lips. God he was so hot. He then started kissing my neck which was making me so damn horny. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him against the table and pulled down my soaked knickers. He pulled down his trousers and pulled me close. I sat on top of him, sliding his rock hard cock into my tight, wet pussy. Fuck me it felt good! In and out it went. In and out. Faster and fast we went. Ah, so fast. In and out. I couldn't help but scream his name. Over and over again I screamed, I'm surprised no one heard me. "Ah god!" he screamed, I could feel him cumming inside me. Ah, fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh! I orgasmed. It was so fucking great. 

He got up.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

I thought he was about to leave but no. He pushed me against the wall and stuck his head between my legs. I could feel his lips kiss my pussy. He started sucking on my clit which got me going again. Fuck, this was one of the best days at college ever. I'd never had someone suck my clit as good as he was now. My legs started to shake as he stuck his tongue in and out of my tight hole. He kept going in and out, in and out, building up the tension.

I knew that I would cum. I could feel it building up inside of me. God, I was about to cum. Right now, yes I could feel it! But then he stopped. What was he doing? The orgasm faded. And then all of a sudden, he sucked so hard on my clit and I burst. Ah yes, fuuuuck! I was screaming so loud! Yes, ohhh! I was cumming harder than I ever had before. I was squirting all over him. But he didn't stop. He just kept sucking my hard clit as I kept cumming! Oh my god! Ahhh! Yes! This orgasm felt like it lasted a lifetime but I was enjoying it so much. Ahh! Yes, Yes, Yes! AHHHH! I reached my climax and slumped on the floor. He licked up all the leftover juices and cum on my pussy and wiped his face.

After a few seconds, I got up and pulled my knickers up. As I gave him a quick kiss, I could taste my sweet juices on his lips. Damn I tasted good. I unlocked the door and walked back to class. I sat down and waited for him to come back in and sure enough he did. He sat down and gave me a wink.

That was only short but fuck me, it was good. 
Published 
Written by Belle_Erotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments