Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debra steps further over

"Tina's plan for Debra to meet and date men takes a big step."

10
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The discussion didn’t stop and actually began to increase. She was spending more time with “the girls” including overnight (because she was too drunk to drive home) and more weekend trips and I was spending more time “locked up”. It was actually getting to the point I was being introduced to various men at work. A few seemed to find time to “stop by” to chat me up. Every time Tina, Carol, Heather, Jan and/or Mary had a comment to make. It seemed the more I protested this the more it happened. I was polite but always declined the offer for a drink or dinner. 

 

Tina once again brought up the whole idea, “You really should go out with one of these guys. They are great people”. 

 

I really don’t what came over me but I was just ready to get through all this and responded, “And you know this …. how?” 

 

Tina just laughed and went on, ‘Don’t be silly. They are all way more interested in you than me.” 

 

A little taken back I said, “What?” 

 

Tina continued, “Come on everyone knows about you. Everyone accepts you as Debra but knows that you are still Robert. That is unless you are ready to change that.” 

 

I turned and looked at her and said, “No, I am not “ready” to change anything. I have no interest in men and my only interest is in my wife.” 

 

Tina smiled and said, “That is so sweet. Seriously though Debbie, you really should accept and go out with one of these men. It would be good for you to experience at least a date.” 

 

Wanting to have this end, I agreed I would consider it. I had no plan on going through with any of it but figured it would end the pain, at least for now. 

 

This went on for a few more weeks. I would use the same line with Tina and the girls and it would start all over. I just kept thinking that at some point they would all just let it go but it only seemed to increase. No matter what I did or said I couldn’t make it go away. I had even begun to consider going out once just to end it. I just knew though that that would only make it worse and a second date or a different guy would be the next discussion. 

 

I figured I was doing a pretty good of dealing with it until on Friday evening. The plan was to stop off after work at a bar and grill place a couple blocks away. Tina, Heather and Carol got off an hour earlier so that left the rest of us to catch up. Everything seemed fine to me and I didn’t think anything of it until we showed up. Tina was sitting with Mark and Kyle. She and Kyle seemed to be getting overly friendly as we walked over. Mark got up and I slid in next to Tina and we all exchanged our hellos. I was watching as Kyle was getting kind of touchy with her and her with him. Finally, the chance came to confront her in the ladies room. 

 

I looked her straight on and wanted to know, “Tina, what are you doing?” 

 

In a somewhat smug manner, Tina replied, “Having a few drinks and a little fun. You should try it.” 

 

I was a little frustrated when I replied, “Don’t you think that both of you are taking it a little far?” 

 

Tina just said, “Nope.” 

 

I retorted, “I do. You are kissing and touching and …..” 

 

Tina interrupted, “You should try it too. Mark really is a nice guy.” 

 

With that, she left quickly. By the time I came out both her and he were gone. I looked around and also noticed that so were my friends. I made my way back to the table and found Mark still there. 

 

When I came out only Mark was left. I asked, “Where is everyone?” 

 

“They all left.”

 

I looked around and went on, “Great and Tina drove.” 

 

Mark responded, “I can drive you.” 

 

That was when I began to realize this was a set up.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

I was basically forced to spend the evening with Mark and then have him take me home. Not a blind date more like a manufactured date. Not seeing any option, I accepted his offer. 

 

Mark said he needed to stop at his place to grab something and I followed him up. It had a great view of the city and I was admiring it when I felt his hands on my hips. He brushed aside my hair and gently kissed my neck. 

 

“I never get tired of the view,” Mark whispered into my ear. 

The kiss sent sparks through me. I don’t know if it that or the stiff drinks I had had. Then again another kiss on my neck. It was like lightning shooting into me. It was soft and sensual. I realized that by the third kiss I was tilting my head. The fifth he was now caressing my breast and the seventh I was rubbing the swelling cock. I don’t what was coming over me but I didn’t want to stop. I turned to face him and watch as he began to unbutton my blouse. We kissed again much deeper and with more passion as his hands gripped my breasts. When we broke I unhooked the front hook on my bra. Mark opened my blouse and bra, letting my breasts free. 

 

Mark caressed them and began, “They are so nice.” 

I tried to remind him that they were just forms but the way he was caressing them he didn’t seem to care. I was also really getting turned on by his actions too. While he caressed and squeezed my breasts I was again drawn to feel his swollen cock. I undid his belt and began to reach for his cock. I was stroking his cock and caressing his balls when I felt his hand on my shoulder and one on my head.

 

He was guiding me to my knees and I was going willingly. I was on my knees with his 8 inch cock in my hands. My head was spinning. I was looking right at this cock and no matter what I had said before, I wanted it. Slowly I leaned forward and kissed the smooth head. My tongue flicked across the head as I tasted the first drop of clear precum. I looked up into his eyes as he smiled back. 

 

Mark looked into my eyes and told me, “Go ahead.” 

It was all I needed and I opened my mouth and took the head into my mouth. My lips wrapped around it. Mark let out a low soft moan as I slowly took his cock as far as I could. It took a few tries but I was eventually able to get it all the way to the base, my nose in his pubic. Slowly I began to suck on his cock.

 

My head was spinning and he was guiding my lips along his shaft. I kept coming back to the fact I was on my knees and sucking a cock. Moreover, I was doing it willingly and was enjoying it. I began to get more into it as well. I was picking up my effort on his cock. I was holding the base as my mouth began to fuck his cock. Mark was moaning and rocking to my efforts. I was completely focused now on giving him the best possible blow job I could.

 

I am not really sure how long I was sucking his cock but he gripped my hair and I felt him tense up, his cock swell and the first blast of his thick cum blasted into my mouth. I squealed as it began to pulse and I eagerly sucked and swallowed his seed. It was thick and warm and a little salty but nothing like I had expected. I even continued to suck on his cock well after he was spent, only letting it free when he began to get soft. 

 

Mark caught his breath and said, “Oh my gawd, that was incredible. We better get going though.” 

 

It was beginning to get late and I figured if I stayed out much longer I would have too much explaining to do. We held hands as he drove me home. My mind was trying to put this all together but it wasn’t working too well. Partly because of the drinks and mostly because of the reality of what I had done and how much I had enjoyed it. I was trying to figure how I was going to explain all this to Tina if she pressured me but when I walked in the door that was going to be pretty easy. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Bobbikneels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments