Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desperate for Cock!

"I don't know how it happened - I just craved cock, the more the merrier."

11
8 Comments 8
21.9k Views 21.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Desperate for Cock!


To be honest, I am not a desperate woman at all. I normally have enough sex to keep me happy in more ways than one. I have a wonderful husband that rocks my boat every day of the week. I also have a friend, Beth, that I see every now and then and when we get together the sparks really fly. My husband and I are also swingers. Which means we get to a few clubs occasionally, I would say about two to three times a year. Yes, I am one hell of a lucky woman.

So, I am not sure how I became as desperate as I did last Saturday night. I can relate the events leading up to my outrageous behaviour, but that still doesn’t explain what happened after that.

My husband and I hadn’t visited a swingers club for some time, so I guess I was becoming a little horny for some pussy, I generally do every six weeks or so, but I tend to hold back as long as I can. Holding back, makes me ultra horny when I eventually get my tongue on a clit, I simply explode with enthusiasm. I had phoned Beth up to see if we could meet up but she was extremely busy with work and a new boyfriend, so she had to take a rain check on our sexy liaisons. Then about one week ago, my husband had to travel abroad for business. He would only be away for about eight or nine days which wasn’t that long.

It would be safe to say that I cannot get enough sex. I would classify myself as a nymphomaniac with limitations. My husband and Beth and our sex life being the limitations. During the first week my husband was away, I consoled myself with sexy stories from a well known Lush site, some on-line porn and a few videos that we had lying around the house. My trusty vibrator and my very experienced fingers, more than satisfied me.

On the Wednesday night my husband phoned and we had a really good sexy chat. I knew his hand would be on his cock and he knew that mine would be stroking my pussy all the while we chatted. After finally putting the phone down and saying our goodbye’s, with kisses, I slipped my fingers over my pussy and stroked it. It wasn’t enough. I needed some cock. I pulled my trusty vibe from the drawer and admired it. It looked wonderful and I knew it was going to satisfy me. I thrust it up my pussy and turned it on low. I placed a firm pillow between my legs to keep it in place. It was a wonderful feeling. I lay there in the bed, my eyes closed just feeling the pleasure. I turned it up. It was even better and I could feel my orgasm build significantly. Then I turned it up some more, my fingers clawing at my clit, my legs closed on the pillow, and my bum thrusting upwards off the bed. Fuck I needed that orgasm, I thought, as it ripped through me.

On Friday night, I once again chatted to my husband. I was feeling fucking horny to say the least. I then went on the Lush site and read a few stories. I came across one about a highly sexed woman, just like me I thought to myself. It was a tale of exhibitionism and fetish. The way it was written was erotic, yet very descriptive, and downright pornographic in places. I was breathing heavily after I read it, I put my hand to my pussy and I simply ached for release. I was definitely turned on and I was thinking of opening the bottom drawer before I had even fingered my pussy. It was one of those nights that I knew I would get little sleep for sexually pleasuring myself. After about three orgasms with my mind playing over the storyline I finally calmed down a bit. I picked up the story again and read it for a second time. I stared at it for a while before falling to sleep.

It was now Saturday, I had been home alone all day just pottering around the house and generally tidying up. I was horny as fuck, and the tidying up did take me a while. At one point I noticed the window cleaner across the road and started to fantasise about him watching me through the window as I masturbated on the bed. I could actually feel my panties getting wet and I was only watching him. It was a shame, I thought, as I watched him move along to his next set of windows. I actually found myself wondering whether in some house a woman would be doing just that.

Early evening after my shower I found myself sitting on the corner of the bed, my legs wide open. I had been reading the same sexy literature once again. I felt horny and just as highly sexed as the woman in the story. I let it rest in my lap. I looked at the paper as I saw my breasts heave up and down. I then looked at my bottom drawer and decided enough was enough. I needed a fuck.

I put on a red suspender belt and bra, pulled on some black sheer stockings and clipped them in. I stepped into and pulled up a short black skirt; just short enough to hide the tops of my stockings, but not if I bent forward. I then put on a white top and black casual jacket over the top. I picked up my small handbag and left the house. I caught a taxi into the town and went to one of the nightclubs.

It was strange being on my own in a nightclub, I would have been far more comfortable in a swingers club that’s for sure. I stayed at the bar near a group of women so that all the creepy guys would think I was with them while I causally surveyed the room drinking my gin and tonic. It was about ten when a rather dishy chap landed on the seat next to me to buy some drinks. I looked behind the bar pretending not to notice. He got served, but before he left he smiled at me. I smiled back with the best sexy smile I could muster. He left with a few drinks and I watched as he approached two other guys and three women. Lucky fucker, I thought to myself as I watched the blonde wrap her arms around him and give him a luscious kiss. I just knew she was going to get the fuck of her life that evening.

At eleven thirty, the same guy was back at the bar.

“Are you on your own?” he directed the question at me.

“Ummm, yes,” I replied.

He smirked and ordered his drinks, “You shouldn‘t be,” he said, “you‘re too sexy to be on your own.”

I bit my lip and my eyes widened as I smiled back at him. “Thank you,” I replied. I already knew what the next question would be and what my answer would be as well.

“Do you mind me asking, why are you on your own?”, he said with a smile.

“I‘m just looking for a quick fuck!” I said, “are you interested?”, I asked.

I watched as his mouth opened and then slowly closed again. “Right…”, he said, as he looked at me, then my breasts and then back into my eyes.

“You‘re not joking are you?”, he questioned.

I shook my head from side to side. I lowered my gaze to his cock and then raised it to meet his eyes once again. I pursed my lips and then opened them slowly by pushing my tongue through them as I looked at him. I leant into him closer.

“My pussy is fucking wet right now!” I exclaimed. I heard him gasp, “and I could do with your stiff cock right inside me…” I continued, “Would you like that?” I asked.

I pulled away from his face and looked into his eyes. I saw him nod his head silently.

“Come with me then…” I said as I indicated the door to the loo’s.

“I have to return these drinks…” he stammered, “be right back”.

He returned the drinks and I left the bar to walk slowly to the loo. There were the traditional queues but I had no intention of using the normal loo’s. I waited just inside the partition and I could see him hurrying around the dance floor. I opened the door to the one cubicle that was reserved for disabled people, and ushered him inside.

As soon as the door was locked, I pushed him up against the wall and grabbed his hand.

“Feel this!” I said, and pushed his hand up my skirt and onto my pussy. His hand and fingers felt a soaking wet pussy.

“Feel me, stick your fingers in me and fuck me senseless, please…”, I begged.

I felt his fingers push into my wet cunt and thrust into me as his mouth clamped on mine. We kissed passionately, thrusting our tongues into each other with such urgency. My hands felt his rigid cock through his trousers and I squeezed and rubbed it all the time his fingers were pushing inside me. I fumbled with his belt and zip. He pushed me aside and undid his trousers and dropped them onto the floor. I ripped his boxers down to his ankles as I kneeled on the floor. With my hands already around his erect cock I sank my mouth down on it and started to fuck it into my mouth. I was as hot as fuck, I needed this cock and I would have been happy with him spunking his load down my throat there and then, but I was so glad he was lasting longer. His cock fucked my throat as I my head bounced over it and I wanked him and pulled on his balls when I licked his knob-end.

I looked up at him and I could see him watching me go crazy on his cock. I could see the lust in his eyes and I could see he wanted to fuck me. I needed a good fucking too, so I got up off my knees and with my hands against the opposite cubicle walls I bent over. My skirt rose up and I knew he could see my pussy and stockings fully exposed. I couldn’t wait. I looked over my shoulder and ordered him to fuck his cock into me. He waddled up behind me, almost falling over as his trousers prevented him from walking too fast. Then I could feel his cock slide into me. It felt so fucking good. I cried out with lust as I felt him inch it in, but he was going too slow. I thrust my arse backwards and engulfed his cock in one go.

“Fuck me, come on,” I cried over my shoulder, “fuck your cock in there…”

He could see I was lust crazed and without much more telling, his cock was in and he was giving me the fucking I craved.

“Fuck me hard, fucking hard…”, I cried out to him.

In an instance he was thrusting in faster and faster. There was no finesse, no loving, no sensualness. This was a raw and desperately needed fuck.

“Oh fuck yesssss…”, I cried out as he fucked me senseless. My orgasm blasted inside me as I felt my stomach clench and thighs go rigid. My arms were working overtime stopping me from hitting the wall with his force. He was still pounding my cunt as I came. Then I could hear him grunting and saying expletives as he thrust into me his release imminent.

“I want your spunk down my fucking throat…”, I hissed through clenched teeth.

He suddenly pulled out of me, I spun around and once again sank to my knees. My head lifted upwards towards him and I looked into his eyes just before the first spurt crossed my lips and went over my face. The rest of his spunk was forced down my throat as I clamped my mouth over his cock and sucked his now tender knob. He groaned loudly as he released his spunk into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it all. Every fucking drop went down my throat. Not a single drop ended up on the floor or on our clothes.

When I was satisfied that he had nothing left to give me, I stood up and smiled at him. I turned to the wash basin and mirror and cleaned up my face. The string of spunk on my face was ushered into my mouth with my fingers. I then washed briefly and dried with a hand towel.

I watched him in the mirror as he pulled up his pants and trousers and put his cock away, breathing heavily all the time.

“You go first,” I said and smiled at him. He opened the door to leave. “Thanks…I needed that, ” I said.

He looked back and smiled. “You‘re fucking naughty…”, he said.

I left about a minute after him. As I walked back to the bar I could see him with his friends and the blonde he was with earlier. This time he was keeping his distance a little. I wondered if he would tell his mates what he had just done or keep it a secret.

I sat back at the bar and ordered a quick gin and tonic. I was starting to breath normally, but I could feel the odd stare from some of the blokes that saw the both of us leave the cubicle almost together. I guess they must have been wondering whether they had a chance with me. Well, I know for sure, that had they asked, the answer would have been a resounding yes.

I left the night club at about twelve to make my way home. I had not had enough cock that was for sure. I needed some more and I decided to go through with the second story that I read in that fateful article.

I knew of a late night coffee shop that would be open about a mile down the road. I walked there from the night club but knew it would depend on who would be there and perhaps on how many people would be there as well.

As I got closer I could see there were only one or two individuals inside and to my joy, it was a rather youngish chap of about 25 serving at the counter, his name was Pete. He was a good looker, slim, and I had often wondered what his cock was like. I had decided that I wanted his cock and I had the perfect plan to get it too.

I walked into the coffee shop.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

I smiled at the older chap near to the door and walked up to the counter.

“Hiya, what can I get you?”, asked Pete.

“Coffee and if you can manage it…you‘re cock too!” I exclaimed matter of factly at him.

I stared at him as he looked at me gobsmacked.

“Black or white?” he replied.

“The coffee…white please, with sugar,” I replied, “you‘re cock…stiff and hard!”

He was beside himself but he soldiered on regardless and served me the coffee.

“I am going to sit on those nice leather sofas over there,” I told him, “either join me, or watch me…” I said.

With that, I left him and sat down in the comfortable seat facing him while he cleaned the bar. When I was satisfied that he was watching me I opened my legs slightly to reveal my stocking tops and even unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my cleavage.

The couple close to the coffee bar got up to leave, not due to me, it was way past their bedtime anyway.

I leaned back over the sofa with my arms either side of me. My breasts thrusting towards him and my legs getting wider and wider. I could see him looking every now and then. I was hoping he was getting hot under the collar. In fact, I needed him to be absolutely fucking steaming under his collar by the time he got his cock out.

The old chap near the door got up to leave and said his goodbye’s to Pete. Pete nodded in his direction and then waved.

I was still watching him intently. He eventually stopped and stared at me. I opened my legs and placed my fingers onto my pussy. He watched as I stroked myself. He was however, not making a move in my direction. I could see that it would be up to me, the slut that I was. So, I placed myself in slut mode and got up from the sofa and walked towards him. I asked him for the keys to the door. He handed them to me. I walked to the door, turned over the sign so that “Closed” was visible to the outside, then I locked the door and left the keys in the lock.

I walked back to Pete, who was by now standing at the client end of the counter. I walked up to him grabbed his buckle and opened his belt. I unzipped his trousers and sank down on my haunches pulling his trousers and pants with me; a movement that so sluttishly opened my legs, causing my skirt to ride up exposing my stocking tops and pussy to his full gaze.

Without as much as an hello, I sucked on his hardening cock with such enthusiasm. It was as rigid as it could get with me just sucking on it and I loved every minute of acting the slut in front of him. I was going to get his tongue and cock up me if it was the last thing I would ever do.

After a while sucking him off, I got up and walked back to my sofa. I laid myself back on it and lifted my skirt right up to my waist. I hiked my legs over the arms of the sofa, completely opening myself up to him. I watched him as he stepped out of his trousers. I opened my mouth, licked my tongue into thin air, in a slutty display that required him to come over to me and dip his tongue into my pussy. He definitely got the message. I watched as he walked over, his cock swaying from side to side. It was thin but long, but to be honest it was a cock, and I needed it.

Pete knelt down in front of me and I watched his every move, my eyes were wide open as he slowly inched his face towards my pussy. I couldn’t wait for the contact, the thrill, the absolute bliss I would get when his tongue extended and touched my pussy lips. Then it happened and I let out the most basic groan of sexual pleasure.

“Fucking lick it, lick my fucking clit…” I ordered him to do it rather than asked.

Thankfully, Pete knew exactly what to do and I was in heaven. My legs were pulled back as much as I could, and I watched intently as he licked my pussy lips and flicked his tongue over my clit. I was grinning, no, I was actually clenching my teeth with my mouth slightly open as he licked me. My orgasm was building fast.

“You beautiful little fucker…” I told him, “that is fucking gorgeous!” I exclaimed.

“I am so going to cum all over your fucking face…” I continued.

He must have loved me talking dirty to him as he licked me faster and harder. My hands stretched out to the back of his head, involuntarily, as I pulled him in towards my pussy. I tried to make him concentrate on my clit. He got the message and soon my orgasm exploded inside me as his lips clamped down on my clit, held there by my hands behind his head and my arse pushing my pussy up to meet him.

“Fuck yes, I‘m cumming!” I shouted as I clenched my teeth harder together and thrust my pussy in towards his face. I literally face fucked him as he licked me. My second orgasm was right behind the first. I kept his head almost stationary as I held him between my hand and pussy. I was pumping my arse off the sofa and pushing my clit into his mouth, making it rub all over his lips as he tried his best to flick his tongue over it. He finally stopped trying to lick me and just rubbed his mouth from side to side over my clit.

“Ohh! Fuck., yesssss….”, I cried out at him, “that‘s fucking superb!” I exclaimed as my second orgasm caused more pussy juice to leak out and cover his lips.

“Give me another one like that…” I urged him on. I was staring at him now. I was staring at the join between his mouth and my cunt. I was grinning at the thought that he couldn’t move an inch, couldn’t take his mouth away because of my hands pulling him in towards me, and couldn’t get any further up me if he tried. I guess, from his point of view he was happy. I know I was delirious.

I could feel my third orgasm approaching and I knew it would be few minutes before it too crashed all over me, but somehow he worked two fingers into my cunt. I could feel him push them in me, I could feel him twist them inside and I could feel him move his lips over my clit. This was the big one and it was happening right now. My two minute warning had evaporated as he finger fucked me with his face squashed against my cunt. He looked fucking gorgeous trapped there between my thighs. It is surely the best sight ever, well, second to a woman being trapped there, I guess.

Suddenly I couldn’t hold back, hell I didn’t want to, the feelings he was giving me were outstanding. I was delirious with lust.

“Fuck, you beautiful little fucker!” I exclaimed through clenched teeth as I watched him bring me off. I was definitely the dominant one at the moment my orgasm crashed over me. Fuck it was a powerful one I thought. Different to the licking and sucking ones that I experienced earlier. This was combined with a finger fuck orgasm as well. I fucking loved it. It was gorgeous.

At the moment I came, I creamed into his mouth, my juices literally left my pussy and squirted over his face. I had to push him away from me as the orgasm started to subside, but I definitely wasn’t finished with him yet. Hell, I guess he wasn’t finished with me either for that matter.

As he reclined onto his haunches I looked into his eyes.

“I guess you need to fuck me with your cock now, right?” I asked.

He just fucking nodded but he had the most determined look on his face. I could tell I was in for something special here!

“Well,” I said, “better give it to hard and fast then…” I replied, and in my sexiest upper class accent, “and please do hold on for as long as possible,” I continued.

He grinned broadly, half stood up, placed his hands on the sofa either side of me and fucked his cock straight into my cunt. It was long, hot and solid as a rock. It felt fucking wonderful to be impaled and then he hit the insides of my cunt. Fuck that felt good.

I smiled at him and nodded, urging him deeper if he could make it. He retracted his cock and then slammed it into me again. Every time it hit my insides it made me squirm with pleasure. It felt far better than the previous guy that I had in the nightclub toilet despite its thickness.

He slammed into me again, every time making me cry out and gasp as he hit my insides. I grunted very time and every time he slowly took it out and thrust it in faster. I tell you now, It felt fucking wonderful to be taken like that on that sofa. Coffee in this place would never be the same again especially if he was behind the counter.

“Fuck me faster now, come on, really fucking give it to me…” I urged him on. He upped the pace, fucking me with such gusto as my fourth orgasm flooded my juices all over his hanging balls. I grunted at him as he fucked me.

All of a sudden he was pulling and tugging at my top and bra. I helped him take out my tits and as he stroked his cock into me, I pinched them for him. He lowered his head and sucked on them as he fucked me. What a combination that was, it was fucking excruciatingly out of this world. I pushed them together so he could suck, lick, bite and slobber between them. He never missed a stroke as he fucked me all this time and soon I was having another orgasm. I pulled down on his neck and made him bury his head between them as I came.

I finally realised that the grin and smirk on his face earlier was well earned through the knowledge of what he could do. I was more than a lucky girl.

“Now give me your spunk…” I said to him, “anywhere you fucking want to put it…” I continued. “Now, where would you like it to go?” I asked.

“All over your fucking face and tits…”, he replied, it was the first words he uttered since he started fucking me. Well to be honest I thought, for most of that time his face was buried in my cunt.

“Come on then…” I urged, “give it to me!”

He fucked me senseless for about two minutes. It was a full steam ahead, frantic fuck of a lifetime and I was loving it. Then he pulled his cock out and climbed up my body quickly. His first jet of spunk hit under my chin and flowed over my lower lip, the next one splashed on my face as I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out for it as fast as I could. The third, I remember thinking that there was a third, he splashed all down my tits. Then the fourth, fifth, sixth and the rest he spurted all over me as he sat back wanking his cock over my used and fully satisfied body. Finally he presented his cock to my mouth and I licked the rest up as I sucked it down my throat. I used his cock to push his spunk into my mouth. It was such lewd behaviour and I loved doing it. He loved it too, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

He eventually got off me and I started to straighten myself on the sofa. He sat on the sofa, and I looked at him and stood up. I used the napkin that came with the coffee to wipe my face clean and then I threw it at him. I massaged his spunk into my breasts and replaced my bra over them and did up some of the buttons. I straightened my skirt in order to make myself half appealing to the world outside, though, I now knew that I looked like I had been fucked silly.

“Thanks, that was fucking wonderful!” I said, as I bent down and kissed him on the forehead. “If you ever need a reference…”

He smiled, I walked to the door to leave and noticed a chap standing by the window looking in at me, his face was a picture of disbelief at what he must have witnessed. I grinned. I turned over the card to show “Open” to the outside world and left the coffee shop.

“He‘s open now, but I would give him a few minutes…” I said to the chap outside as I walked past him down the street.

I eventually caught a taxi home.

“Where to?” asked the driver. I told him the address and we started a small conversation as everybody does.

“Been anywhere nice?” he asked.

“I‘ve been to heaven and back,” I replied. I could see he was a bit puzzled so I continued, “actually I’ve been fucked to high heaven to be more precise, I‘ve had more spunk over me than I care to imagine.”

The driver was suitably embarrassed. He nodded and never engaged in conversation all the way home. It was a shame, I could have fucked him as well.

I confessed all about that wonderful night to my husband while he was still on his business trip. He was livid that he wasn’t there to see me. When he got back I made him read all about Sarah in the story that I downloaded from the Lush site.

I have been back to the coffee shop and I sat on the same sofa drinking coffee while staring at Pete behind the counter. Wonderful thoughts were going through my head as I replayed what we did on that sofa. I rolled my tongue between my lips, licking them once or twice as he caught my gaze. Then my husband joined me and I could see that Pete became a little nervous. He didn’t have anything to worry about really. Well nothing except my husband ordering a coffee and asking him whether I was a good fuck. Which he did!

Pete has since fucked me more than once since that fateful night. Once with my husband and what a gorgeous double fuck that was.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments