Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty One Night

"An unexpected night..."

2
1 Comment 1
24.6k Views 24.6k
872 words 872 words
Dirty One Night

It was a nice night for a walk. The type of walk where you take your time and simply enjoy the solitude. A walk to the gas station for some smokes was starting to become an evening routine for me. Tonight however was different....as well as unexpected.

I waited in line as usual. The girl in front of me had long auburn hair that made me jealous. She had glanced sideways at me when I got in line. It was hard not to notice that she was really cute. Bright green eyes dominated her face and she had a smug smile. She knew I was looking and I didn't feel inclined to hide it.

"Where did you park," she asked.

It was a random question and rather sudden. It took me off guard for a moment. "I walked," I replied offhandedly.

She nodded nonchalantly, "Yeah me too." There was a short pause. "You into girls?"

My attention was instantly piqued as I took a better look at her. I smiled slyly at her as I stepped up to stand beside her. "I am."

"And do you like to get dirty?"

"Hmm, I'm really dirty."

The conversation was cut off as she stepped up to the counter. "See you outside," she murmured, walking away from the counter.

I bought my smokes and headed outside. I looked around the parking lot but didn't see her. Shrugging I kept walking, figuring she probably just flaked out. As I rounded the corner of the gas station, a hand shot out to grab my arm. I instantly tensed, ready to swing at whoever the hand belonged to.

The sight of bright green eyes stopped me. She chuckled at my reaction before pulling me close to her. She held her arm around my waist, her hand centimeters from my ass as she glanced up at me. I hadn't noticed until now that she was slightly shorter than me.

"No exchanging names or numbers. I just want some dirty fun tonight," she murmured while her hand traveled down to my ass, squeezing slightly.

"Deal," I leaned forward brushing my mouth against her own. Her tongue slid out to collide with mine. I grinded myself against her as she slid her hand down my pants. A horn honked at us, giving us pause. We both agreed to take it somewhere else. We didn't get far however, both of us too impatient to wait much longer. I had never been in the habit of such random one night stands, which just made the experience all more new and exciting.

We stopped three houses down from the gas station.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

On the side of some stranger's house she pulled up my shirt and got a good look at my tits. I hadn't bothered with a bra. Even out in public I've never really felt a need for one. Perky tits sort of just hold themselves up after all.

I could feel a moistness in my underwear as her mouth covered one of my nipples. She used one of her hands to pinch gently at the other one. While she preoccupied herself with my perky tits, I kissed along her neck and shoulder. With the way she had me pinned to the side of the house, it was hard to get to much else.

When she leaned back up to kiss me, I stuck my hand down her pants to play with her clit. I could feel her moan against my mouth as I played with her. I pulled away to kiss along her cheek and then her neck as I undid her pants. The moment they were undone, I kneeled in the grass before her, my mouth over her slightly moist clit. She was already really wet and I could smell just how horny she was. Her body jerked forward as I slid my tongue down and into her wet folds. I licked back up along her clit before gently sucking on it while fingering her. Her whole body spasmed as she came against my mouth. As I stood back up I pushed her shirt up to suck on one of her tits, pushing my finger against her mouth. She licked her cum from my fingers before taking one into her mouth and sucking on it.

She then gently pushed me from her tits and stuck her hand down my pants to finger me. I leaned against the house when she ate me out, my head tilted back as I suppressed my moans. There were vehicles in the drive way so I assumed someone was home and did not want to be heard. Her mouth felt amazing against my wet pussy. It didn’t take me long at all to cum. She didn’t pull away right though and instead lapped up as much as my cum as possible and then she kissed me. I could taste myself on her, her tongue in my mouth.

She pulled away and smiled at me. “Maybe we’ll bump into each other again.”

“Maybe.” I didn’t say anything else as we went our separate ways, reflecting back on my one dirty night. I sometimes wonder, would I ever do that again?
Published 
Written by deviantsin88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments