Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elevator And Lace

"Life altering encounter with a dashing stranger"

6
2 Comments 2
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Let's be honest, let's just be honest. You are trying to revive something that is already dead.

She was thinking to herself while she was watching her face in the mirror preparing it to do her makeup. On the other side of the room, you could see a bed lined with expensive lingerie she bought just for this occasion. Nice black corset that perfectly fit her waistline and made her boobs even perkier, sexy pair of lace panties which would make access to a certain body part easier and a pair of garters and stockings. Next to the corset you could see the well-arranged accessory: a silver choker necklace with a pair of tassels attached to it and a nice pair of satin gloves which were going up to her elbows.

She was going through her makeup bag.

Well Joanna, let's do just something classical, like a black liner and red lip, I mean red lips were always his thing, that night you met you had that ruby rose Max Factor on.

She was trying to convince herself that she is on the right track, that this will work for him, because for the past six months or so things were not actually going well between them. He was stressed at work and not paying attention to her and pretty much torn between his family and business life. She knew that for him she was just something on the side and that he would never leave his wife for her. In essence, that was not what she wanted, she didn't care having him for herself all the time, she just wanted his full attention when they were together and that was what she was missing.

That night when she wore the Max Factor, there was something magnetic about him. In time, it turned out that he was the kind of man who knows how to give a woman his full attention and she was enjoying it. There were times when things were perfect. You know, like using a lunch break at work for a quickie in his car. Now, most of the magic was gone and she was quite depressed because of the whole thing. He was not happy with himself and he was taking her down with him. So, she was thinking that this could be the way to return things to the beginning and make it the way they were.

All those thoughts going through her head, questioning her decisions and moves.

Damn, I fucked up my liner. No, I am too nervous for this shit. He is not even going to notice everything on me. Why the hell am I doing this?

She took a deep breath and looked herself in the mirror.

No, fuck it, you are going to give it a try, you know, just to be OK with yourself, you will know that you tried everything and if it doesn't work, just end the whole fucking thing and move on.

She slowly finished her makeup, went to the bed, put on everything she prepared and sprayed her perfume on. She took one last look at herself in the mirror. Damn, she was hot! She looked like this surrealistic creature that could turn from the domino lady to a sexy little slave in a few seconds. She could be everything he wanted. She adjusted her garters, put on her coat and called a cab.

After a short while, she found herself in front of the building. He lived on the last floor of the old prewar building which had one of those old Schindler elevators that had metal bars instead of walls. She was rarely going there, but this week wife and the kids were skiing somewhere in the Alps. She stood there thinking to herself:

How the fuck does this thing still work, it has to be at least 500 years old or something.

She hated that elevator, it always made her feel as she was in prison and the screeching of the whole construction when it moved was always terrifying thing to her.

As she was reaching to push the button and call the elevator, a strong masculine hand intercepted her hand and pushed it. She shivered with surprise and threw a glance to her left. There was this blond guy who said:

“Let me do it.”

She just smiled and thanked him without even looking at him properly. Her mind was drifting.

He was pretty out of it that day. Although he was in love with his job, this day was really rough. He was paid to look at gorgeous women through the lens of his camera and enjoy their company all day long, but still, there were moments when everything was just too much. He had to put up with no less than five spoiled models on the photo shoot. Every each one of them wanting something completely different than agreed and not cooperating. The whole day was just a frigging mess.

He got home, parked his beloved Bianchi bike in the store room and he headed for the elevator. Just a standard everyday route for him. Walking to the elevator he noticed her and immediately forgot what he was thinking about when he saw this creature. Brown curls, a beige coat with a thick belt, long enough to cover her buttocks and maybe a bit more. He could see the garter belts, the stocking ending in a gorgeous lace top and the heels. Those legs were simply calling to him to be touched, kissed and caressed. But then reality kicked in.

Yeah, I know her; she is hooking up with the building’s owner. She would probably not be interested in a guy like me. So, forget it and just enjoy the view.

As he was walking up to the elevator, he could see she was almost wrapped up and prepared as a gift.

Fuck, a lucky bastard!


His eyes locked on her face.

She made the effort, everything is there to bring out those eyes and lips and make them more desirable. I bet those look just as stunning without any.

He could also feel that she was not completely "there", her mind racing elsewhere. He noticed her reaching for the button, but he reached for it first and pressed it. He caught a glance of the smile as they were waiting for it to descend. The inner door opened, he moved the outer railing and let her in, still amazed and pretty much enjoying the view with a grin on his face.

Man, stop grinning, what the hell is wrong with you?!

He was fighting a feeling he had never felt before. Due to the nature of the elevator, being pretty small, he got pretty up-close and personal with her. Standing there her whole body was exposed to him like a statue in a museum. He had a prime view of her cleavage and the soft skin, and he could feel the scent of her perfume.

Damn man, you are drooling. Behave!

***

She entered the elevator, still being distracted.

Should I just wait for him on the sofa in the living room or should I wait for him in the bedroom? I will think about it when I get there.

She moved her head, glancing at the stranger in the elevator.

Wait, I know this guy, he lives on the third floor. He is a photographer or something. Probably one of those guys selling young girls stories of a modeling career so he could get them into bed. Although, he has nice blue eyes and that coat probably fits him nice because he is giving that back some hard time at the gym.

Suddenly she remembered the faces of some of the girls leaving his apartment. Sometimes even two at a time. He must have been giving them crazy time because she could remember them having stupid grins. She was trying to remember the last time she really had good time in bed.

Damn, last time with Rat was so bad! I mean he wasn't even able to... bah, just forget it. Hm, look at that. I can't believe it, he is checking me out. Well, I did put an effort and it would probably go to waste. Damn, that stocking is not in the right place!

She leaned forward just to adjust the stocking a bit. As she was reaching for it, she suddenly lost her balance on her heels and she fell straight toward him.

***

That look on her face spoke a thousand words.

Huh, this is so funny. Look at her expression! It is like she can’t decide whether she should like me or despise me.


His eyes were still wondering up and down her body. He was painfully aware of the stereotype about fashion photographers and models. And yes, he did have some nice time with those girls, but the reality was a bit different.

Those keen photographer’s eyes were seeing her in picture frames: her in the satin sheets, her against the wall, her...

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1



Man I'd like to make some photos of her.

She noticed that I was starring.

Of course she did, you twat . They always do.

At some point he saw her face transforming and he could see the content smile on her face. She probably undressed him once with her look and her smile widened a bit more.

“Which floor?” he asked in the most calming voice he could.

Focused on her face and waiting for her answer, he didn't even notice when she leaned forward. The next minute she was lunging at him and he was forced to catch her with both his hands. She ending up almost inches away from his face. She straightened up not letting him go, stepping even closer looking at his lips, biting her lower lip and giving him a very teasing look.

Damn, just risk it!

He pulled her in close and just went for the kiss. He was biting her lips and kissing her with the passion she probably had never felt before. Her hands were almost like claws grabbing at his back and pulling him close. He reached out for the button and stopped the elevator, which then suddenly stopped with a dose of screeching and a small jolt. He could feel the shivers going through her body as if she was scared.

His hands went under the coat, reaching for her buttocks that were covered with the fantastic fabric of her panties and the lace. The sensation on his fingertips, from feeling the texture of her skin, caused the heat wave that traveled from his hands to his groin. He untied and opened the coat which revealed the sight he couldn’t believe possible. The fantastic, sheer , black lace lingerie, perky breasts, with just a part of her already hard nipples peeking out of the corset and the open crotch panties. He literally lost his mind.

***

Before she even realized what was happening she found herself in the most unexpected position. His hands were all over her so she was not about to stop them examining her body. Suddenly he grabbed her by the waist with one of his hands and turned her around and pressed her against the bars of the elevator. She grabbed the bars of the elevators to support herself. She could feel his engorged privates rubbing against her buttocks, while one of his hands was reaching for her already wet privates. The other hand released the ties of the corset on the back and found its way to her breasts. The minute they came out he could not stop himself covering them with his palms to play with them, to rub her nipples and lightly squeeze those perky gorgeous twins. Warm sensation started circulating from her clit up to her boobs. He aroused every part of her skin and every little nerve in her body.

He unzipped his pants and almost gave her a light spank with his rock hard privates. He leaned against her so she could feel him on her buttocks. His hand was on her already wet pussy and his finger was rubbing her clit. After a while, he used two fingers to part her lips so he could slowly inch his middle finger into her. He could feel her opening up for him slowly.

What the hell am I doing?

She thought to herself, as she was reaching out to stop him. Her attempt to turn around and stop him was intercepted by him turning the choker, taking the tassels and slightly pulling on them. Her head went towards him and he started French kissing her passionately, while still caressing her clit. He was lifting the level of excitement in her body up to a point where her judgment was completely clouded.

By the way she moved, he knew that this was the right thing to do. He paid much attention not to pull on that choker too hard. He wanted her to enjoying him controlling her, as much as possible. She let go of the bars and reached back with her hands, placing one hand on the sack and the other on the rock hard dick. She enjoyed researching every millimeter of his shaft, top and sack. The arousal was so strong that she couldn't take it anymore, she stopped kissing him and just whispered:

“I want you inside!”

The passion with which she said that send shivers down his spine. He let go off the tassels gently, spread her legs, pulled her a bit back while she was holding on to the bars and inched slowly into her holding her hips. He went pretty slowly for few moments but felt that she wanted it faster and deeper.

As he was inching into her, with every little move he made, he would slightly pull that choker, then release it for a second and then pull on it again. The unexpected move would always stop her breath for a second, making the adrenaline rush through her body. She was scared, she was excited, she couldn't define what she felt, but she knew she wanted more. The fact that she killed every little bit of rationality and that she surrendered all control of her body to a complete stranger made her even more horny. As he was balls deep into her and started thrusting heavily, she arched her back even more, helping him enter her even deeper. As she felt him rubbing against the walls inside her, she started clenching her thighs and shaking from excitement. At one moment he leaned against her and started kissing her neck and going down her back. As he was doing that, he was alternating kisses and bites. He could feel the spasms going through her body. He knew she was about to finish and he just whispered:

“No, not yet you don't!”

With one move of his hand, he turned her around. She basically did not have any control over her body. Whatever he did felt amazing and she just wanted to go for it and follow his rhythm. He grabbed her and just turned her around, pulling up her leg and going into her, almost as one fluid move. Seeing the amazement and surprise on her face made him go crazier. He was trusting for a while, biting her neck, but then he turned her around and pressed her back against the bars, picking her up and holding her by her firm buttocks.

***

As he was turning her around, a thought went through her mind. This guy was pushing her body and mind to its limits and she wanted more.

“I am not letting you out of here yet. “

She knew it right then and there it was time to change roles.

She just gave him that devilish smile, wrapped her legs around him, grabbed the bars just next to his head and the look on her face was clear.

Boy, you are getting fucked the way you have never been before.


He was only supporting her by firmly holding her buttocks, letting her freely choose the pace. After few minutes of heavy thrusting, spasms enveloped her whole body.

The moment she was about to finish, she could feel the elevator moving again. Apparently, somebody called it from one of the upper floors. You could see complete atonement in his eyes.

“No, this is not going to be over like this!”

With her legs in the air, giving him another thrust, she reached for the buttons with her heel and stopped the elevator, continuing to push more. She looked at him with a softer smile and after a few very deep, hard thrusts, she could feel the warmth of his cum inside her. As their bodies relaxed, he slowly put her down, still breathing heavily.

“Sorry, I’ve messed up your lipstick.”

She just smiled briefly and started fixing her clothes.

“I'm going to the final floor,” she said.

He pushed the button and the elevator continued going up and stopped on the third floor. As he was walking out, he gave her a quick glance and smiled.

Now that's something I'll remember to the end of my life. It was really awesome.

As the door of the elevator was closing, she winked at him and said:

“Can you at least tell me your name?”

“My name is Drew.”

“Nice to meet you, Drew.”

In order to relax her mind and body, she leaned against the bars. Her body was cooperating but her mind was still foggy. She still had difficulties believing that all of this actually happened. She was standing in front of the apartment door looking for the keys when she suddenly decided not to go in.

“Fuck, this, I’m going home.”

She walked back to the elevator and left the building.
Published 
Written by Blankito
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments