Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eleven Nineteen

"I can't make up stories like this."

23
10 Comments 10
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I love South Padre, Island, Texas. I was sitting on the beach, all by myself, late on a Saturday evening, just about sundown. My girl friend and I had just finished off a lollapalooza of an argument, driven mostly by the beer and the sun we had self -indulged in for several hours. I knew better than to try and stay in the hotel room and reason with her, so I sauntered out to the beach to watch the surf pounding the sand.

I was about to go back to the hotel room when a lovely, and I do mean, very lovely young woman walked by the spot where I was seated. She gave me a quick glance and flashed a smile. I watched as she walked by me, clothed in a wrap and a bikini top that barely contained her cleavage, her long hair blowing in the surf-side evening breeze.

I could tell she had on a very small thong-like bikini bottom. She looked like a cover-girl magazine model and I wondered why it was she was walking the beach all alone. She got about twenty feet past me, stopped and looked out at the surf that pounded the beach. Then, she turned and walked back towards me.

Again, she flashed a smile as she approached me. I gave her a small head nod and proffered a wink in return. She stopped and looked down at me as she pulled on her hair, to hold it out of her face.

“Do you want to go get a drink?” she asked.

I looked around behind me to make sure she was not talking to someone else. Nope. She was talking to me.

“Sure,” I replied, as I scrambled to my feet.

“Are you staying here?” I asked, as we turned and walked towards the hotel that was in front of us.

“Yeah,” she replied. “I’ve got three more nights on a vacation package.”

“So, you’re here with friends?” I asked, assuming she was part of a group I had seen earlier.

“No,” She replied as we walked up to the foot shower to wash the sand off our sandaled-feet.

“I am a real estate agent, just chilling out while t on vacation for a few days,” she replied. “How about you?”

I admitted I was on a weekend jaunt with my girl-friend, but that we had some beer-inhibited issues and I was taking a break.

“I understand,” she replied. “I can just chill by myself if you think I might be an issue for you.”

“Oh no,” I replied, trying to hide a smirk. “I think I can handle the issue.”

We stepped into the bar overlooking the lobby and the pool area. It was sparely attended. I ordered a bloody Mary and she ordered a Tequila Sunrise with a lime twist. We exchanged names and I told her I was a carpenter by trade. She glanced down at my hands.

“You’re no carpenter,” she said.

“Actually,” I replied, “ I am an architect and I supervise carpenters.”

She brushed her long hair back over her shoulder as the bar tender slid out drinks in front of us. I held mine up and tried my best to propose a toast.

“To a new friend,” I said.

“To a new friend,” she repeated.

We each took a drink and then she placed the lime in front of her bright white teeth and sucked on it. I had to look away as she squeezed the lime and the juices ran down her chin and dribbled on to her cleavage.

She grabbed a bar napkin and quickly wiped the juice from her chin and her cleavage.

She held the line in front of me.

“You’re turn,” she remarked, pushing the lime towards my mouth.

I opened my mouth as she placed the lime to my lips and I bit down on it.

“Suck it,” she gleefully remarked, holding the lime in place as I bit down on it.

The remaining juice in the line slice filled my mouth with a pungent taste. She laughed as she withdrew the slice and sat it on a bar napkin.

She grabbed a salt shaker and told me to hold out my hand. I did and she dumped the salt in my hand.

“This will take the edge off,” she said, pushing up on my hand. I tossed the salt into my mouth as she sat and smiled.

She placed her hand on my leg and leaned in close to me.

“You’re cool,” she whispered, “Do you want to know what else is cool?”

I was afraid to ask.

“What?” I asked.

“I’d love to share my bed with you,” she replied.

Damn. I was not expecting such a blatant and straight forward proposition. I leaned against the bar.

“What’s the catch?” I asked. I was suspicious. No real good-looking woman just throws out a proposition like that. I was thinking she had to be a “lady of the evening” and I was not going to be tricked into being robbed.

She squeezed the inside of my thigh, closer to my manhood.

“I’ve never done this before,” she said, as she withdrew her hand. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’ve never had someone come on to me like this before.”

She took a drink and then pushed the drink glass away from in front of her.

“Look,” she said, “Just walk me to my room and then you can go from there.”

“If I walk you to your room,” I said, “I’m coming in.”

She laughed.

“That could be a dangerous thing to do,” she replied.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

“I might beat and rob you.”

I chuckled and replied, “I guess that is a chance I might have to take.”

We walked through the lobby and to the elevators. The doors opened to the elevators and we both stepped in, her fist, then me.

“Eleven,” she said and I punched the floor button. The doors closed and before I could even realize what was going on, she was all over me, pushing me up against the wall of the elevator, her hands working their way up under my t-shirt, as she pressed her body and her boobs against me.

I wrapped my arms around her and drew her into a long and passionate kiss, our tongues working their way deep into each other’s oral cavity. The doors to the elevator opened and we both stepped out into the dimly lit hallway.

I followed her down the hallway to room eleven thirty. She reached under her wrap and pulled out a card key, then slipped it into the slot above the door handle. The little security light blinked green and she turned on the handle. I followed her into the room, which was fresh and clean from the turn-down service. Once again, the two of us couldn't’t keep our hands to ourselves. I ripped at wrap she had and pulled it from from her waist. In an instant, she stripped out of her bikini top, setting her massive 38 ddd breasts free. I stripped out of my t-shirt and kicked off my sandals.

She pulled me on to the bed. Oh my God, it was unbelievable. I couldn't’t get enough of her huge mammaries. She stripped her bikini bottoms off and told me “lose the shorts.” I stripped out of my shorts but left my bikini underwear on.

“Really?” she remarked as I rejoined her on the bed.

“If you want them gone, you have to do it,” I replied. She pulled at the elastic of my underwear and stripped me.

She didn't waste any time going down on me. Her oral skills were superb. In fact, I had to stop her to avoid prematurely blowing my load. I pushed her back on the bed and reciprocated the oral pleasures she had provided to me. He pussy was clean and sweet and she was very receptive to my touches and my tongue lashing. She grabbed my head with her hands, as her body tensed up. She shook and trembled.

“Put it in me,” she begged. I slipped between her legs and pushed my manhood up to her flushed opening. She guided me in and in an instant, my pubic bone met her. Her eyes widened as she raked her fingers across my back and shoulders, pulling me into a prolonged deep kiss and I worked my tool back and forth.

Suddenly, I could feel her entire body tighten up, as she trembled and shook. I couldn't’t hold back and shot my load deep inside of her as she gasped for breaths. She pushed me on to my back and straddled my lower torso. She rode me like a horse, working her hips back and forth in a slow motion, her hands planted firmly on my chest. She tossed her head back and let out a deep throaty moan as another orgasm ricocheted through her gorgeous body,

She collapsed on to my chest, her head coming to rest in the nape of my shoulder. I gently massaged her back, as she softly purred her approval. She rolled on to her back beside me.

“Oh my God!” she remarked, ‘Where have you been all my life?”

I smiled and thanked her for the treat, as I swung my feet off the bed and got re-dressed. I couldn't believe what had just transpired. I felt a tinge of guilt about cheating on my girlfriend. I took the elevator to the lobby gift shop and bought some small gifts and some snacks. I made my way back to room five nineteen and slipped my door card in the slot.

Amy was asleep as I crawled into the bed. She eventually got over being mad and we had a good time the rest of the weekend. I hated to see the vacation end. We drove to McAllen and boarded a plane to head back to north Texas.

I couldn't’ get my mind off the secret tryst. I closed my eyes as folks filed on to the plane. Amy thumbed through a seatback magazine in the window seat next to me.

“Is this seat taken?” startled me out of my wits. I looked up and as I said, “No,” I had to catch my breath. My secret room “eleven nineteen” lover squeezed into the aisle seat beside me.

“I think we may have met,” she said.

I smiled, but didn't reply.

“I’m Toni,” she said, extending her hand.

“I don’t think that we have met,” I replied, shaking her hand.

“That’s okay,” she replied, proffering a wink. “I meet a lot of people in my travels.”

Amy never bothered to even look up.

Our seat row companion fiddled in her clutch purse and fished out a business card, which she handed to me.

“If you’re ever in need a realtor,” she said, “Just give me a call.”

I stuffed the business card into my shirt pocket and rechecked my seat belt. The flight attendant strolled by and checked our safety restraints. Within seconds, we were were rolling down the runway...

 

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments