Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Follow Me

3
0 Comments 0
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As our eyes met across the room, the sexual tension was palpable. The room full of people felt empty except for us. Having pulled ourselves out of bed only a few hours earlier, just to show our faces and see our friends, we decided we wouldn't stay too long. The drinks were flowing, the music was good and we were having fun... but I could tell you were distracted.

The gleam in your eye as you bit your lip whilst staring at me was exciting me, and you knew it. I could tell that you were excited too, it was obvious from your body language. As I got another drink, I lost sight of you in the crowd. Trying to make my way back to friends, I was startled when I felt your hands slip around my waist and your breath on my neck. Over the music, I could just about hear you whisper the words "follow me", and I turned in time to see you wink.

Desperately clutching to your fingers so as not to lose you in the crowd was proving difficult; you were walking so quickly, and I knew exactly why. You stopped dead and turned, the anticipation obvious on your face as you let me catch up and gave me an encouraging spank on my ass.

When we finally broke away from the crowd, the only secluded place we could find was the bathroom, a cliché we had always joked about. As soon as I closed the door behind me, you wasted no time at all in turning me around and pinning me against it. You held my face with one hand and ran the other across my ass, giving it a rough squeeze. My hands we gripping onto your neck, and as I moved them to run down your back, you swiftly grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as you continued to kiss me. As you moved down to my neck, I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan, doing my best to stifle it but my excitement about what was in store was anything but subtle.

I broke free from your grasp, and with my lips still locked on yours and our tongues exploring each others mouths, I pushed you back towards the sink. Pulling away and slowly sliding down to my knees, I could tell by the look on your face that you were impressed I had managed to already undo your belt and open your fly.

As I freed your pulsating penis from your underwear, I looked up to see your hands clenching onto the sink and throwing your head back with relief and pleasure as I took your full length into my mouth. With each sensuous lick, suck, and jiggle of your balls, I could feel you resisting the urge to thrust into my mouth. After letting out a long sigh, I could tell that you couldn't take the tease any longer and motioned to me to get on my feet. With one fluid movement, you lifted my long dress up around my waist and had my legs wrapped around your waist.

Your kisses became even more urgent, but you paused for a moment, looked me straight in the eye and grinned as you realised I wasn't wearing any underwear. You did your cute little laugh and between kisses I could hear you say, "Just the way I like it."

Using your thumb to circle my clit, my breathing quickened and you began to kiss my neck. You slowed down, knowing how much you drive me crazy when you tease me, and began to rub my now dripping pussy with the tip of your rock hard dick.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

If you were trying to send chills down my spine, you most definitely succeeded. Still kissing, you bit my lip and slowly pulled away and let out a sexy little growl, making me even more horny than I ever thought possible. Unable to take it any longer, I reached around your back, grabbed your ass and pulled you into me, letting out a not so quiet moan as the entirety of your throbbing cock entered me.

Not used to having to be so quiet, you kissed me in an attempt to stifle the noises I made. All the teasing and anticipation of the evening had sped us up and I could tell by the way you grabbed my ass and thrust harder that we would both be finished soon. Getting over excited had always been your weakness and the more aroused you became, the rougher you got, making me move and causing things to fall from the sink and crash on the floor. We paused for a giggle and a tender kiss, but before I knew it, you'd pulled me off the sink, turned me round and bent me over.

As you grabbed my hair and pulled backwards to lift my head up, I realised that you were looking right into my eyes through the mirror. I loved watching you fuck me, and being able to see the pleasure in your face with every single thrust turned me on even more. You knew so well how much I enjoyed being spanked and didn't deprive me of it. Seeing the joy it gave you to smack my ass was almost as good as my ass tingling from your mighty slap itself. You started to pick up the pace and at the same time reached around to play with my breasts as they bounced from the speed of the pounding I was taking.

Just like always, you'd read me well and could tell that I was almost finished. Just to pushed me over the edge you slid one hand down my my jiggling boob to my tingling clit and rubbed it fast and hard. Unable to contain myself any longer, with my legs trembling, you had to hold me by the hips to keep me upright as the electricity coursed through my body and made me moan in ecstasy; all the while you were still fucking me.

Just as I began to come back down, you picked up the pace, and the look on your face let me know that you were ready to blow. With a quick movement, I turned round and got on my knees just in time to catch everything you released into my big, red-lipped mouth.

I made sure to suck every last drop of cum out of your ever hard dick as you crumpled on the sink. With a look of appreciation and awe, you grabbed my hands and pulled me up to kiss me deeply and smack my ass once more. We quickly reassembled the bathroom and made sure we were ready to rejoin our friends.

As I reapplied my lipstick, you hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, tickling the now sensitive area. I giggled and gave you my most sultry look, the one you'd come to recognise as "come here" and "thank you".

With one more kiss, we unlocked the door and entered the party again, and you whispered, "Just wait until I get you home..."

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors