Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday night commute

"An amazing end to an awful week"

22
6 Comments 6
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was in a foulmood. My week had been full of deadlines and meetings and my asshole boss had dumped a huge workload on me. To top it off, the air conditioning in the office was broken, so I'd spent long days sweating in the office, longing to feel cool air on my skin.

It was Friday evening and, having decided that I no longer cared what my boss thought of me, I'd left the office on time, at 6pm. The commute home was doing nothing to improve my mood. Living out of down might make sense financially but it means having to deal with trains rammed full of rude business people on a daily basis. Already having to stand up, I scowled as we pulled into a stop. Bodies pressed against mine as the carriage filled up. The air was warm and thick and a trickle of sweat danced down my neck, lingering for a moment before slipping between my breasts. I sighed, longing to be home. My plans for Friday night were simple: wine, pizza, bath, vibrator, sleep. After the week I'd had, I deserved a relaxing evening.

I looked out of the window, noticing my reflection as the countryside passed by in a blur. I looked tired. My curly black hair was scraped back into a bun and I hadn't had the energy to put on any makeup. I'd never considered myself a natural beauty but, luckily, I was blessed with unblemished dark skin, full lips and an enviably curvy figure. As the train sped past a church, I realised where we were. We'd be going round a sharp bend soon. Used to this journey, I braced myself for the turn, planting my feet wide apart. The person behind me was obviously less accustomed to the journey and fell forward as the train turned. I felt their body press up against me, particularly pushing into my round backside. A man muttered an apology and I craned my neck to see him. A smile fluttered over my lips as I quickly took him in. He was effortlessly handsome: olive skinned with large green eyes and brown hair. As I turned back around, I couldn't stop thinking about his mouth. In contrast with his neatly trimmed thick beard, his lips looked soft and sensuous. I shook my head gently, trying and failing to dispel any thoughts of this stranger. Perhaps I'd have to change my plans slightly: vibrator, wine, pizza, bath, sleep.

At the next stop, even more people filed onto the train. Everyone shifted to accommodate them, meaning that any gaps were filled. I felt a gentle pressure against my back and knew that the handsome stranger had moved closer to me. As the train pulled out of the station, our bodies began to move as one. The train rocked gently and so did we, our bodies in perfect synergy. I sighed. It felt so good but was surely just a result of our circumstances. Would this man ever press himself against me if we weren't squashed into a busy commuter train? Testing the water, I shifted my weight, pushing my thighs and backside against him. He didn't pull back and our bodies continued to move together. At the next corner, he stumbled slightly and put his arm around me to balance himself. His arm remained there, holding me tightly against his body and I savoured the feeling of his strong hand against my body. It wasn't just his hand that was touching me. As the train moved, a hardness began to stir in his crotch. He cleared his throat, pressing himself against me as he did so. Shivers ran through me as this stranger began to rub his crotch on my backside.

I glanced at my watch - only 15 more minutes until we arrived at my stop. If I wanted more, I had to make it happen now. Glad that I'd thrown on such a summery outfit that morning, I reached behind me, took the hem of my dress in my hand and lifted the skirt to my waist. From the front, I looked like any other woman taking the train.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

At the back, my dress was bunched up, leaving my silky skin exposed to the man rubbing himself against me. I heard a sound and smiled as I recognised it as a belt buckle being undone. Knowing what was coming made my breath quicken and I became aware of a wetness between my legs. Wordlessly, the stranger put his hand between my legs, gently forcing them apart. I leant forward slightly and felt his fingers pull my knickers to the side, then gently graze my slit. They stayed there for a minute or two, resting between my wet pussy lips. I moaned slightly as he pulled away, disappointed at the emptiness he'd left me with. My groan soon turned to one of pleasure as I felt something bigger than a finger between my legs. Trying to act as casually as possible, I leant against the wall, silently begging my new friend to push his cock inside me. He obliged. It took all of my strength not to moan or cry our as he filled my tight wet hole. He stayed inside me, letting the train move our bodies instead of sliding his cock in and out of me. It was ecstasy, feeling a stranger inside me in a public space. I'm sure one or two passengers were aware of what we were doing but I was too aroused to care. My hand found my clit and I began to rub my little bud. At the same time, I felt fingers brush my ass as the stranger squeezed and stroked his balls.

Mere minutes before we arrived at my stop, I felt the pressure rise inside me. I moved my fingers faster on my clit, tracing hard circles on my sensitive skin. It normally takes a lot to bring me to orgasm but the sheer eroticism of the situation was more than I could handle. As if he knew what I was thinking, the stranger removed his hand from his balls and moved it to my chest, pinching my nipple. Even through my dress and the thin material of my lacy bra, his touch felt divine. The train began to slow and he thrust into me. Once, twice, three times was all I needed to push me over the edge. I bit my lip as I came, my orgasm flowing through me in intense waves. The spasming of my muscles around his cock must have been amazing because, within seconds, I felt a thick, warm liquid filling me. The stranger moved both hands to my waist and held me there for a minute, keeping our bodies close as we both came down from our climax.

"I get off at the next stop" I said, my voice huskier than I expected.

He didn't reply but slowly pulled his still-hard cock out of me. My dress fell back into place, preserving whatever modesty I had left. As we pulled into the station I turned to face him. He had done his belt up but there was still an noticeable bulge in his crotch. Smiling, I looked up and kissed him. His lips were as I imagine: soft, sensual and pulling me in for more. As the train stopped, so too did our kiss. The stranger picked up my bag for me and I thought I saw something fall into it from his sleeve. The doors were closing so I barely even had time to smile goodbye at him before stepping off the train. As it sped away, I stood on the platform, dumbfounded. My heart was still pounding and I felt strangely alone without the stranger's touch.

I stayed there for a few moments while I regained my composure. Several passengers smirked at me as they walked towards the effort and I realised that my liaison has probably been less than discrete.

"Oh well" I thought to myself "when am I ever going to do anything like that again?"

Smiling at the naughtiness of it all, I reached into my bag. My fingertips brushed something unexpected: a business card. It seemed my new lover wanted to be more than just a stranger on the train.

Published 
Written by ladylolalove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments