Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fueling Up

"Feeling frisky on a road trip but Tracy's husband rejects her..."

37
8 Comments 8
23.5k Views 23.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was hour four of our eight-hour ride home from my in-laws - exactly half way. I hated this drive almost as much as I despised visiting with my husband’s family. It isn’t that they aren’t friendly or anything. They are perfectly nice people. It’s just that I have to be ‘on’ the entire time I’m around them and it is just exhausting for an introvert like me.

I was ready to be out of the car and knowing we had so long to go was killing me. I love my husband, but there is only so much conversation and podcast listening I can handle. I was at my wit's end. As we drove, I stared out the window. We were listening to some podcast about unsolved mysteries, which allowed my mind to wander a bit.

“I’m bored, babe,” I said.

“Bored? Already? We still have four hours to go!” Jack teased back.

“Ugh, this is brutal. What should we do?” I asked.

“I’m not sure there is really anything we can do, hon,” he replied, half listening to me, half listening to the podcast still playing.

As I sat there, I thought of a fun idea. Normally, I was pretty reserved but once per month, my libido spikes a day or two before my period. Today was that day. The more I thought of it, the more excited I got. It would be so much fun to play with my husband while he drives. I could just reach over and pull his waistband down a little to expose him, then stroke him casually as he drives, I thought.

“I have an idea,” I said, with a tone of mystery.

“What’s that?” he asked.

Without actually telling him, I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch. He glanced over in shock.

“What are you doing?!” he exclaimed.

“Giving you a little treat while you drive,” I said, trying to be sexy.

I applied a little pressure and felt him start to stiffen under my touch. I loved having that power over a man. It made me feel so hot to make him so aroused, so quickly.

“Tracy, no. No way! It’s broad daylight right now! Anyone could glance over when they pass us and see everything!” Jack said, pushing my hand away.

I was stunned. He never turned me down for sex. I was more embarrassed than anything. I had tried being a sexy, little wife for him and he shot me down - it stung a bit. 

“Fine. Suit yourself. But don’t think that offer will still be on the table when we get home,” I said, angrily.

“Babe, don’t be like that. It’s not safe and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal!” he argued.

“Whatever,” I said back and turned up the volume on the stereo to signal that I was done talking.

I stared out the window and thought about how excited I was just a few minutes ago to fool around with my husband, and now I was just angry. Fuck him, I thought. I’ll be sure to remember this the next time he tries something. I was already planning on relieving myself when I got home to put out my own fire without him.

As we passed cars, I found myself glancing at the drivers. It’s so strange how often people look right back at you, as if they can feel your eyes on them as you coast by. Most people simply look away, while others smiled or nodded their head. I decided to occupy myself by trying to see how many people would respond in each way. Yes, I was that bored.

After about twenty minutes, we had passed about fifteen cars and my game was getting a little old already. But then we passed a black SUV. It looked expensive and the man driving it looked exactly like the kind of guy I would picture behind the wheel of such a nice car - mid-forties, handsome, rich-looking, if that’s a thing. Up until this point, I was trying to remain neutral to get unbiased responses from drivers but for some reason, when he looked over, I smiled at him. 

I immediately caught myself and probably blushed a little bit. He smiled back and winked. I also noticed that he sped up just a bit to keep us from passing him. It wasn't an aggressive move on his part or anything. It was simply to keep our cars even. I knew that he was doing this to keep an eye on me. I was annoyed with Jack so I decided to flirt a little. He would never notice and in a few minutes this person would be gone and never to be seen again!

So I winked back. It was simple and innocent, but it felt so dirty and wrong in the moment. I saw him laugh to himself and smile back at me. 

“Who’s that?” the man mouthed to me, nodding towards Jack.

I rolled my eyes dramatically and flashed him my wedding ring to indicate that he was my husband. He shook his head, as if to signal he was disappointed, but then raised his left hand to show he was also married.

Seeing as how we were both married, I decided to take it up a notch and have a little more fun. In response to him showing me his ring, I gave him a pouty frown that kind of said ‘too bad, huh?’

He then decided to one up me and boldly mouthed the words “I want to fuck you” to me. I was shocked. I was actually getting more and more turned on by this little game. I glanced over at Jack to make sure he had not caught on. He was spaced out still listening to the podcast playing through the stereo. I turned back to the man and pressed my tongue into the side of my cheek, the international sign for a blowjob. 

He smiled big then slammed on the gas and sped off. Had I offended him? Did I take it too far? I was embarrassed for the second time today! This really wasn't that big of a deal though. He probably wanted to leave on a high note or something. Plus, what else could have been said at that point. 

At this point, I noticed that my panties were slightly wet. That innocent flirting had really gotten me going. I adjusted my position in the seat and decided maybe I would try to get Jack to play again. There was no way that he could possibly resist me offering him a quick blowjob.

“We need gas. I’m going to pull into this rest area to fuel up,” Jack said, snapping me out of my daydream.

“Alright - I have to use the bathroom anyway,” I replied.

As we pulled up to the pump, he asked if I wanted anything to drink or snack on when he was done filling up. I asked him to grab me a soda and hopped out of the car to find the restroom. Walking into the gas station, I saw the sign for the restrooms on the far wall of the store and headed towards them. I didn’t really have to go, I just needed to get out of the car and get a little alone time for a minute.

Once inside, I realized that it was my favorite kind of public restroom - the kind made for one person at a time. I always hated sitting down in the rows of stalls, knowing that someone else was doing the same thing only a few feet away - gross. It was reasonably clean too. I reached under my sundress and pulled my panties down to my knees before sitting down. Feeling the damp material peeling off my smooth mound reminded me of my own arousal.

I looked down and saw that the crotch of my panties was beyond damp - they were damn near soaked! When I saw that, I instinctively felt myself. I parted my slick outer lips and slid a fingertip from just below the entrance up to my clit. Without thinking, I repeated that a few times, enjoying the sensations. Suddenly, I had the realization that I was so turned on that I could probably get myself to orgasm rather quickly if I tried. I rarely even masturbated at home but I needed it so badly that even being in a gas station was something I could overlook.

The quickest way for me to cum is always by stimulating my clit, so that’s what I did. With my fingers well-lubricated from my natural juices, I was strumming my little button using small circular motions. Almost immediately, I felt the beginning stages of an impending orgasm. I knew it wasn’t going to take long but I still needed to hurry.

Suddenly, the door opened and I looked up, startled and surprised. How had I not locked it?! I looked up and before I could say a word, I saw a familiar face enter the room. It was the man from the black SUV! He strolled in with the kind of confidence that cannot be faked. I froze with my hand still on my pussy but I didn’t panic. We stared at each other for a moment or two. I think it was to give ourselves a moment to figure out what was about to happen.

To this day, I’m not sure what made me do what I did. As I remember, my mind was blank. I wasn’t embarrassed that he had walked in on me masturbating. I wasn’t offended that he had barged in. I wasn’t afraid that he was going to hurt me. I wasn’t worried about my husband or his wife. I simply stared into his eyes, wondering what would happen next.

He seemed to realize that I was not going to react to him entering the room like most women would. I know now that I should have covered myself and demanded he leave.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

But I didn’t. I said nothing. I did nothing. Well, that’s not entirely true. After he entered, I had stopped touching myself. In the moments since, I had resumed my ministrations. Maybe that was the signal he needed to know he could make a move. Looking back, I’m not even sure I realized I was doing it.

In a single stride, he closed the distance between us and was unzipping the fly on his slacks. There was no time for romance and he was not interested in wasting time. His pants fell to his ankles as he undid his belt and top button. I was still sitting on the toilet but he was now standing between my spread legs with his boxer brief enclosed dick inches from my face. I took the hint that it would be my job to unwrap it. 

With boldness I didn’t know I had, I reached up and pulled his waistband down to free him. The black cotton had hidden what was hiding beneath or maybe everything was happening so fast that I didn’t notice. Either way, what he was hiding inside was stunning. Only half-hard at this point, he was already the size of Jack and was growing rapidly. I was in awe. I haven’t seen many penises in my life and none had looked like this one. It’s not just that it was long. In fact, it didn't even look that long because of how thick it was. 

It was not until I grabbed it that I realized what a monster I was dealing with. I grabbed it at the base and saw that there was still at least half the length above my hand, meaning it had to be about nine inches long. In addition, I couldn't even close my hand around it! He pulled my head towards his cock and I opened my mouth to take the head in. 

Knowing that I had been in here for about three minutes already, I wanted to make him cum quickly so we didn’t get caught. I still had one hand on my dripping pussy, driving myself towards an orgasm while sucking and stroking the largest cock I’d ever seen. I was drooling all over it to lube it up for better stroking and really working it as hard as I could. He was now as hard as possible at that point and it was staggeringly impressive. 

I felt him throb and thought that he must be getting close. I was happy for several reasons, but not just that I wanted to get out of here before we were caught. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to know I had been too much for him to handle. I was also on the edge of my own orgasm and knew that him exploding in my mouth would be enough to push me over the edge.

Suddenly, he stepped back, denying me from bringing him to completion. I looked up confused, but before I could say a word, he pulled me to my feet and spun me around so that I was facing away from him. He then guided me to the sink and gently pushed me forward so that I was bent over in front of him. My panties were still around my knees and I felt my dress being lifted up to expose my ass. 

Again, in hindsight, I should not have allowed this to happen. Blowing him was bad enough, but I knew what was coming and did nothing to stop it. I was in a sexual frenzy and being so close to orgasm, my thoughts were no longer clear. I saw our reflection in the mirror - me, flushed and makeup slightly smeared, him behind me looking into my eyes as he lined up his massive tool. I felt the tip on my pussy and prepared for the invasion.

He was gentle but not patient. I would think that a normal encounter with a cock like this takes some easing and getting used to. This man knew we had minutes to finish so he grabbed my hips tightly once the head was at my opening and began pushing in. The stretch was unbelievable. It was a crazy combination of pain and incredible pleasure. Luckily, I was so well lubricated and he was wet with my saliva that there was not much resistance. His progress was steady but not too fast. I couldn’t believe it was going inside me. I was moaning as quietly as I could and doing my best to not cry out. 

With one hand on my hip, still pulling me back onto himself, he reached around with the other hand and pulled down the front of my dress, exposing my C-cup breasts. He was probably about three-quarters of the way inside me and it was already more cock than had ever been inside me. I felt full in a way that I had never felt before. It was euphoric! 

He pulled me back towards him so I was no longer bent over the sink. I was now standing with my back to his chest with his cock still buried inside me. His size allowed this position to work without falling out of me. Both hands now came around my sides and were pawing at my tits, squeezing and pulling my sensitive nipples while he began his thrusts. He stared into my eyes in the mirror as he kissed my neck and fucked me from behind.

The angle of penetration was new to me as well and had the effect of hitting me directly in the g-spot. Every forward thrust sent shock waves through my entire body and I knew that orgasm was just around the corner.

He was using short, rapid thrusts and his breathing was picking up so I assumed he would be close to cumming. Pushing me back down to a bent over position, he grabbed my hips tightly and began fucking me even harder. I was biting my lip to keep from yelling out and was afraid I was going leave a mark! As his tempo built and built, we both knew the end was coming.

I saw him lift his hand behind me and before I could even comprehend what was going to happen, he slapped my ass one time very hard. No one had ever slapped my ass before and it was like knocking over the first domino in a long line. The sting and sound of the slap sent me over the orgasmic cliff that I was teetering on since he came in.

“Oh, fuck!” I hissed, as my orgasm crashed over me. 

My legs were shaking and I think that he was actually holding me up to keep me from collapsing. It was the stereotypical vaginal orgasm that I had always heard of but never experienced fully. I saw stars and felt like I was blacking out. My pussy was convulsing and contracting, squeezing his shaft inside me. As he continued his thrusting, the waves kept crashing and I thought maybe it would never end.

With one final thrust, he pulled me back into him and pushed inside me all the way. I felt him inside me, throbbing and pulsing. I knew what was happening, and again, maybe I should have pulled away from him to minimize the chance of him impregnating me. But I didn’t want to. I wanted as much of his cum inside me as possible. As his orgasm subsided, we locked eyes and he pulled out of me. 

I turned around and looked down as his cock, still mostly hard, dripping a drop of his come, and glistening with my juices.

I opened my mouth to speak but he shushed me.

“Shh, no words. Pull up your panties and go out first. It’s only been about five minutes total so just tell hubby that you had some stomach issues. I’ll come out in a few minutes when you’re gone. That was fucking incredible but I never want to see you again,” he said kindly, but sternly. 

I understood. This wasn’t a romantic fling. This was fucking a married stranger in the bathroom of a gas station. I was all in on his plan. I pulled my panties up, adjusted my dress to cover my tits, and he tucked his cock back into his pants.

He had cum so deep inside me that it was not leaking out yet, but that would happen eventually and I couldn’t help but smile, thinking of it pooling in my panties for the rest of the ride home. I looked in the mirror and straightened my hair a bit. My makeup wasn’t perfect but I didn’t really have time to do anything about it.

As I walked out of the bathroom, the cashier gave me a knowing look. I felt awkward and just put my head down and walked out the door. Jack was sitting in the car, waiting patiently for me.

“Hey, babe, everything okay?” he asked. 

“Yeah - of course. Just a little upset stomach thing, but I feel much better now!” I said as I got in the car.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I should have felt shame and guilt, but it just never kicked in. I had tuned into some inner slut that was only interested in satisfaction, and boy, was I satisfied! I only wished that I could have spent an entire night getting fucked every which way by him. I didn’t even know his name! But I’ll never forget that cock.

I’ve had the urge every once in a while since then, but I’ve never acted on it. I still think about how much I loved getting pounded by that gigantic cock but I really think it will be a one-time thing. I love my husband I don’t want to be a cheater. Maybe someday I’ll see that black SUV again, and maybe I’ll just smile and ignore it. Or maybe I’ll honk and tell him to pull over. It’s unlikely that will ever happen though. So for now, I’ll just live with the memory of getting fucked better than ever before in a bathroom and riding home with Jack, leaking another man’s cum for the next three hours.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments