Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hall Sex

"A blind date gets interesting once we get to her place"

14
8 Comments 8
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I awoke to the sun screaming in the window. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I noticed that I wasn’t in my own bed and I was surrounded by satin sheets the color of a creamsicle. My brain was a little fuzzy; I thought where am I? Then it came to me, the pleasant memory coming back to me in a rush. This was her apartment, her bedroom. Her being Kathleen Dormont, a local third grade teacher that I had been pressured by mutual friends into meeting for drinks and dinner. I smiled as I thought to myself, ‘We went a little bit beyond that last night.’

The evening had started out innocently enough at a local eatery/waterhole of her choosing. We had met once before at a holiday party and our friends thought we made ‘a nice couple.’ Hardly the way any two people want to thought of, at least to my way of thinking. As I mentioned, she was a local teacher, in her early 50’s, in the final stages of a rather contentious divorce. At five foot seven, she was a shapely, busty, vivacious redhead. As for me, I’m 68, semi-retired, recently widowed, tall, grey haired, and not ready to wander into the sunset years without a fight.

After an hour's worth of pleasant conversation, a little off color flirting, followed by her planting a foot in my crotch, a couple of deluxe black-and-blue burgers, and a bottle of red, we decided to call it an evening. I offered to drive her home, which she declined, adding, “You could walk me home if you wish. I live right around the corner.” Little did I know!

We got to her front door and I thanked her for a most pleasant evening, suggesting that we make a date for the next weekend. “I’d love that!” she said. I took her face in my hands and gave her what started out as a chaste kiss. I say started, because the moment our lips met, her tongue slid deep into my mouth. Somewhat startled, it took me a moment to reciprocate and a kiss that was supposed to last a couple of seconds went on for a couple of minutes.

Breaking the kiss, she breathlessly suggested that I come inside, out of the cold. We entered into the darkened hallway and I kicked the door shut as we enfolded each other in our arms and resumed the kiss. I backed her up against the wall, gently chewing her lower lip as my hands gravitated toward her well-endowed ass. She ground her pelvis into me, finding me fully erect. I slid my lips from hers, sucking gently on her earlobe. “Is that Chanel No. 5?” I whispered.

“It is! Are you a fan?” she said.

“Sexiest perfume on the planet!” I replied between kisses on her neck and collarbone. She deftly unbuttoned the peach colored blouse, exposing as magnificent a chest as I’d ever had the pleasure of viewing. I couldn’t wait to get her bra off so I could properly appreciate what God had given her. As it turns out, I would have to wait for that privilege. After opening her blouse, her hands went further south and unzipped my fly before fishing my manhood from my boxers.

My face now in her cleavage, I heard her say, “Here! Now! I can’t wait!”

I straightened up, pulling up her skirt and taking a handful of each cheek, guided my rampant cock toward her eagerly waiting pussy. She was as aroused as I was, as evidenced by the ease with which I entered her, burying myself in the warm wetness of her womanhood. She clamped her thighs around my waist, locking her ankles as she met each of my thrusts, leaking her juices all over my shaft, balls, and trousers, as we bounced toward orgasms. With each thrust, we bumped against the wall, her moans buried deep in my mouth. The urgency of our coupling, the raw unbridled lust couldn’t last. She came, clamping her cunt muscles around the length of my cock, milking me, pulling my ropes of warm sperm deep into her clutching womb.

As quickly as it had started, it was over. Her ankles unlocked, her feet hit the floor, and she turned toward the stairs. “Kathleen, is that it? Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma’am in the hallway?” I asked, incredulously.

She turned, covering her bra-clad breasts modestly with one hand, a drip of cum drooling down her thigh, and asked sadly, “Do you want more?”

“Damn right, I do!” I took her hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Once inside the door, I flicked on the light.

“I’d rather do it in the dark,” she said

Turning on a small light on her nightstand, I turned the overhead off. “How about a compromise?” I suggested, shrugging her blouse off her shoulders and taking her in my arms.

“I’m too fat!” she whispered.

Unzipping her skirt, I let it pool at her feet, I stepped back, “Au contraire, my dear. I think that’s your asshole of an ex talking. There are those of us out there who like a woman of substance, if you catch my drift!” I led her to the bed and sat her down on its edge. I kissed her gently as I unsnapped her bra. Pushing her back on the bed, I pulled the garment free and stared at those magnificent breasts. I bent over and between kisses, said, “These are going to need some serious attention.”

At least that got a smile, so I continued showering her breasts with kisses, while I attempted to get naked myself. It took some doing, but I was finally naked, kneeling between her legs, kissing and sucking her nipples, my hand busy with whichever side I wasn’t latched onto. Eventually I moved south, my tongue dragging down her belly to the top of her panties. Grabbing the waistband, I skinned them off, noticing how wet they were. She seemed to be getting over her self-consciousness at this point, spreading her legs and inviting me in.

There, inches from my face was a triangle of tight red curls, pointing toward her lust swollen, wet, pussy lips. The combined scent of our frenzied lovemaking, mixed with a dab of Chanel greeted my nostrils. I breathed in deeply as my face pressed against the soft flesh of her cunt. I moaned as my tongue tasted her for the first time. I spent uncounted minutes relishing our mixed flavors as she thrashed underneath my oral assault.

After two orgasms, she grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, and said, "Now it's my turn!" Switching places, she knelt in front of me, my knees flanking her shoulders. She kissed the tip of my re-animating cock before sliding her pursed lips down the underside, sucking my left nut into her mouth. I groaned at her expert touch as she worshiped every inch of my manhood.

"Kathleen, if you're not careful, you're going to get a mouthful," I panted, my hands on her head watching her devour every inch of me.

"Oh, all right!" she said playfully, "I need you inside me again, anyway!”

Half-kidding I said, “Only if you get on top!”

"But, I'm to..."

I put my finger to her lips and said, “None of that talk!”

“Oh! I don’t know!” she said shyly.

“How am I gonna properly play with your tits with you on your back?”

“Are you sure?”

Jumping on the bed next to her and rolling on my back, I said, “Giddy up, girl!”

Tentatively, she straddled my hips, guiding me into her again. With each inch of penetration, her face took on a dreamier look until my balls kisses her pussy lips. “Fuck me like you mean it, cowboy!” She leaned over brushing my face with her breasts.

Rolling one nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I gently worried her other with my teeth as I thrust upward with my hips, lifting her off the bed only to let her slam down, devouring my hard and needy cock. My free hand gravitated toward her exposed clit, strumming it while she rose and fell.

Our bodies slapped together, our moans and screams unencumbered, we rode until we reached another orgasm. This time, she came first, flooding my crotch with another shower of her musky juices. The tight heat of her cloying cunt set me off shortly after and, with my face buried in her breast, I emptied my balls deep within.

She rolled off, her thighs plastered with our juices, pulling the covers over both of us and snuggling into my arms.

I don’t know how long I had been replaying the night’s activities in my head when Kathleen emerged, naked, from the shower. “What are you smiling about?”

Staring at the patch of red hair below her belly, I replied, “I was just wondering what’s for breakfast?”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments