Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Meeting

"Can't even wait to get into the room in this encounter which starts in the lift..."

17
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
What could be more normal, two people checking into a hotel? Only the slight exchange of looks between us. I get the card key and you get up from the comfy chair, rolling your case towards the lift. It’s early afternoon, we're both dressed for work... and play.

I press the button for the lift. We almost can’t look at each other, no words yet. It takes an age to come; finally the doors open. Empty. Room 1917... 19th floor. I hit the button, the doors close.

I see the fire in your eyes and drop my bag. You grab my head, pulling it down, kissing my lips, mouths open, tongues fighting already. The floors start to ping by, thankfully slowly. I lift you up onto the rail that runs round the lift. Your legs wrap round me, ankles behind my knees. My hands under your skirt, pushing it up frantically, the lacy tops of your hold-up stockings more than I can resist.

Your skirt is almost around your waist before I slide one hand between your legs, feeling the wetness of your knickers. Your arms around my neck, you pull yourself up and start grinding against my hardness. I pin you against the wall, my hands all over you, your fitted shirt ragged, untucked, two buttons undone. Ping.

Your nails scrape down my chest, my tie undone. For a second I think of hitting the stop button, but I can’t risk that. It won’t be long before we’re in the room, but I don’t want this to stop either. Ping. I pin your wrists to the wall above your head. Your back arches, breasts thrust out into my face, straining against the buttons of your shirt. I stop and look into your eyes, move you into the corner so you can perch better on the rail. Ping.

You hold on to the wall and I trace the swell of your breasts, squeezing them, your nipples hard. I bend over taking a bite through your shirt as you breathe sharply. I carry on biting and sucking, one hand on your other breast continuing to give it equal attention, my other hand sliding above your stocking tops, pushing aside the lace of your underwear and rubbing your clit with my fingers. Ping. I almost burn my fingers on the hot wetness of your pussy, and your juices cover the three fingers I already have inside. Ping.

I’ve lost count of the floors but we must be close. Still we haven’t said anything. We don’t need to. This is what we need. A double ping. Fuck we must be there. One final kiss. Smooth down jacket. Tuck in shirt. Doors open. Pick up cases.

Walk past the maid, who smiles. Fumble with the card key. Hand shaking slightly, open door to room 1917. After you... Now it begins...

Door closed. Relief. Giggles.

The anonymous decoration. The huge bed. Perfect.

Turning you to face the mirror at the end of the bed, standing behind you kissing your neck as your breathing gets deeper. You turn and our lips meet, my hands cupping your breasts, feeling their weight. Perfect.

I break the kiss. We look into the mirror as I slowly unbutton that crisp white shirt, easing it off your shoulders as you reach behind me, grabbing my bum, squeezing tight. My hands on your shoulders, massaging, relaxing, hearing you moan as our cheeks brush. Your bum urging back against my trousers, the bulge obvious and growing.

Both looking into the mirror as I slip the straps of your bra from your shoulders and unhook it. Your beautiful breasts, nipples erect, exposed, ready to be consumed.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

I run my fingers over your shoulders and down, before cupping your breasts and enjoying their softness.

You unzip your skirt and it falls away. My hands slide down, into your knickers, touching you again before sliding them down your legs.

You stand there, almost naked, in your heels and stockings ready to be taken. Ready for me.

You turn round and take off my tie, walking round me, taking my jacket and so, so slowly unbuttoning my shirt before finally discarding it.

Now it's your turn to stand behind me, breasts brushing against my back, reaching round, undoing my belt, and sliding off my trousers. Your hands inside my shorts and, in that instant, I relax completely and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world.

Feeling one hand cupping my balls, the other firmly gripping my shaft, I push off my shorts and watch in the mirror as you slowly work my cock. I respond and grow. I reach to stroke your back and sides and neck – anything to touch your skin.

I bite my lip and you know I can’t take much more, but want more.

I pull away and sit on the end of the bed. You slide around and down on your knees between my legs and take over with your mouth what your hands started. Now all I can do is close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of pleasure everywhere. Your tongue is incredible, your lips divine. If only this could last forever but I want to be inside you and I want us both to be able to see.

I lift your head from its constant motion and grasp your hand, standing you next to bed. I put your arms on the crisp sheets, your legs almost straight in just your heels and stockings, your body bent over, back arched. Nipples just touching the sheets, nails gripping the bed, the mirror ahead of us, I stand behind you, stroking your bum.

I part your legs slightly and, in one movement, slide inside you, taking you by surprise. Looking into the mirror we stare at each other, my hands on your hips ready to have you.

Your pussy so tight and smooth, but so so wet, takes me and we get into the most amazing rhythm. My balls slap and graze your clit with every stroke, my hands alternate between your breasts and clit and hips and pulling your hair when we seem to be going too fast.

But, eventually, we have to come, we have to do it and the feeling grows and your knees collapse as I push you onto the bed for the final strokes and orgasm.

Our bodies on the bed, panting, soaked with sweat, still locked together. I lift you onto my lap, still facing away, still with the mirror in front of us. Your legs outside mine, you ride me facing away with the beautiful view of your body, your smooth pussy riding my cock for us both to enjoy in the mirror.

You slide up and down my cock, already soaked with our juices, as we play with your clit and nipples and get our second reward of another orgasm.

Now we deserve our rest and spoon together on the bed until that ‘stretch’ means more of what we need most.

Published 
Written by mark32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments