Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Fucking

"I didn’t know that house hunting could be so much fun."

25
20 Comments 20
34.1k Views 34.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
“I have a million things to do and the list is growing,” I thought to myself as I prepared for my interstate move. Between packing, cleaning and all the never ending chaos, life is just one continuous series of mishaps. Today, I was going to meet with Marcia, the realtor assigned to me by my company. She was scheduled to meet me at my hotel at 11am to show me some listings in what will be my new neighborhood. Wearily, I tumble out of bed, take a quick shower and wait in the hotel lobby for Marcia to arrive.

Eleven am quickly turns to twelve noon and there is no sign of Marcia. I call the realtor’s office and let them know that I’m waiting for her. The receptionist informs me that Marcia is out today (so nice of her to call and tell me) and they will send another realtor to my hotel to pick me up. Trying to hide my frustration, I tell them to make it quick as I’ve been waiting for more than an hour.

About fifteen minutes later, a car pulls up to the lobby and a very well dressed young Asian man exits. He does not look older than 24 years old. He has short black hair and a very nice thin build. I resist the urge to undress him with my eyes, but I was losing the battle. As he approached, I see his name tag with the real estate company logo.

He walks to the front desk and I hear him ask the clerk for Melanie Williams.

“I’m Melanie Williams,” I say as I smile and extend my hand to the young man.

“Hello Melanie, my name is Hong. Marcia could not be here today. She is not feeling well,” he explains.

“I’m very pleased to meet you, Hong.”

Very pleased. I say inside my head.

We walk to his car and make some small talk. Nearly every word that came out of his mouth was instantly turned into an innuendo in my perverse little head.

“So, what would you like to see first? Do you know what you have in mind?” he asks innocently.

I tell him that I would like to see two bedroom homes with a finished basement and that I don’t have anything fancy in mind.

What I really wanted to say was that I wanted to see him naked and fuck his brains out, but I knew that would be less than professional. I don’t want to kill the deal and I haven’t gotten into his pants yet.

He pulls up to a small white house at the end of the block. It appears to be a dead-end street. He gets out of the car and I quickly glance at his sexy body. Some people would say that the real estate market is cold- but not where I was looking!

He walks up to the front porch and goes to the lockbox and puts in the code. He takes out a small penlight and flashes a tiny beam on the top corner of the box releasing the house key. I watch as he unlocks the front door.

“Realtor!” he shouts announcing his arrival no one.

He turns to me.

“As you can see, this house is vacant,” he explains nervously.

“It is a good buy, a very good deal at only $180,000.00. This house has much potential. I’m sure you can see the potential,” he adds.

I give him the once over.

“Yes Hong, I see a lot of potential,” I reply barely hiding the innuendo in my voice.

“Would you like to see more?” he asks.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” I replied, but he didn’t catch my meaning.

“This is the living area. It is quite large. Plenty of windows with window treatment that comes with the house,” he says as we both look around.

“It is important to see what you can do with the area-again I stress for you to think potential,” he said with a stronger accent.

“I would like to see more, especially the kitchen,” I say to him.

“Of course, since women spend most of their time there,” he replies.

I’ll ignore his comment.

He leads me to the kitchen.

“All appliances are updated and as you can see, it is an eat-in kitchen. It has brand new countertops and walls are painted in a neutral color,” he says.

I pretended to look interested in the kitchen, but what I really wanted what was inside those sharp dress slacks he was wearing. He filled them out very nicely.

I bent over the counter, pressing my breasts against it.

“Mmmm, I love this counter so much.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

It’s so nice and wide. I could see a lot of eating in here,” I told him.

He caught my meaning.

I saw the smile on his face as he put the printed listing down on the floor. I sat on the counter and opened my legs, slowly pulling up my black skirt.

He stepped closer to me as I unbuttoned my white blouse. He placed his hands on my breasts as he tenderly kissed my lips and neck. I guided his hands under my bra and he rubbed my hard, sensitive nipples. I never realized that house hunting could be so much fun!

“You like?” he asked as his breathing was getting heavier. I’m sure he wasn’t referring to the house.

“God, I love it!” I moaned as he flicked my tits with his tongue squeezing my breasts as he did so.

I shake my shoes off and pull off my panties. I’m completely engulfed in lust as Hong slides his hand between my pussy lips, rubbing my aching clit.

“Please eat my pussy!” I beg him as he slides his finger inside my wetness. My lower body is quivering from the pleasure as I feel his hot breath on my clit. He circles it with his tongue, but does not lick it.

“Oh God, please don’t tease me!” I moan, but I could hear him chuckle as he licks my pussy lips. I close my eyes tightly, trembling from the pleasure.

“Please Hong, please!!!” I beg again for a much needed release. He looks up and smiles at me as I hear him unzip his pants.

“Watch me!” he says as he looks up at me.

“Watch me pleasure you,” he adds.

I look down and watch as the tip of his tongue licks my throbbing nub. I grab my breasts in desire, squeezing my tits.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, that’s it!!” I moan as he licks to sexual ecstasy.

I gently place my hand on the back of his head as his tongue dances around my pussy. The sexual intensity is building and I know I won’t be able to hold it back much longer.

Slowly, I raise my hips, pressing my clit to his tongue. He opened my pussy lips, licking me faster. I was at a point of no return.

“Yes!!! Yes!!!” I screamed as loudly as I did not care if anyone heard me as my throbbing clit pounded against his tongue. I’ve never had such an intense orgasm in my life. He kissed my pussy and smiled as his lips moved up my body. I hopped off the counter and removed my skirt as I knelt down before him. His hard cock was ready to be sucked and I couldn’t wait to do it.

From the moment I saw him, I imagined him naked and dare I say the reality was better than the fantasy. Gently, I held his cock and teased the tip of it with my tongue before taking it all in my mouth. He pulled his pants down and I stroked his balls gently with my fingertips.

He moved his hips towards me fucking my mouth. I grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed them as I felt the tip of his cock in the back of my throat. He pumped harder and faster as I tried not to gag. I liked sucking cock, but I loved sucking his.

I licked the sides of his cock and it felt as hard as steel. I jerked him off, wanting him to cum all over my face, but he had a different plan.

“Let me fuck you,” he said breathlessly.

He didn’t need to ask twice.

I bent over the counter, spreading my legs apart as I felt him enter my wanting cunt. Slowly, he entered me as he grabbed my hips and quickly got a rhythm. I felt him deep inside my hot little pussy, fucking me like I’ve never been fucked before.

The only sounds were of his hips pounding against me and our moans of pleasure. He grabbed my breasts, squeezing my tits hard. I was on the line between pleasure and pain. I felt so dirty and I loved it.

“Yes, more, more,” I panted as my breasts were pressed against the counter. Hong panted and grunted, giving me all he had.

“I’m going to cum!” he moaned as I felt drops of his sweat on my back. Instinctively, I clenched my pussy lips tightly as Hong gasped and I felt his warm load shoot inside me, filling me with his orgasm.

He pulled out and I turned to him and slowly stroked his now semi-hard cock. He put his arms around me and we laughed as my breasts pressed against him.

“So you will take the house?” he asked mischievously.

“I’m not sure about the house, but I’ll definitely take the realtor!” I replied as I held him tightly.

“There is still more to see,” he said.

And I can’t wait!

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments