Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humoring Me

"He surprised me"

6
6 Comments 6
10.2k Views 10.2k
896 words 896 words
Had it been a week? Yes a whole freaking damn week. Ugh. Why was he so reserved when he had family or friends over? Why didn’t he want me to be over when he had company? I didn't know, but at least he was consistent over the last three years we had been dating.

Back up, rewind. Yes, three years dating and we still weren’t living together, a choice made by both of us. It seemed to work except in situations like this, when it had been at least a week or seemingly more since I had his nice hard cock in me and I was horny as hell.

“Baby I’ve got to go home. Can you walk me out?”

Of course he would. He sat up, said he’d be back in a minute and walked me to my car. I took the opportunity to press up again him and kiss him deeply. I could feel his cock hardening.

“I need you,” I gasped.

He just smiled and opened my car door. What the hell?

“You just humor me don’t you?”

He just stood there holding open the door to my car.

“So you are just going to stand there and not do anything?” I said.

“What do you want me to do?” he said.

“Never mind, just keep humoring me,” I said and started to get into the car.

I never made it because at that point he grabbed me and kissed me hard, pulling me up to him making me gasp. He began groping me and pulled my dress up exposing my ass to the whole neighborhood, causing me to moan.

“What are you going to do with me now?” I asked.

He pulled back. Damn.

“Hey boyfriend,” I said. “I’ll blow you on the side of the house if you keep quiet.”

That seemed to inspire him as he pulled me away from my car, opened the gate to his backyard, and pulled me to the other side. My shy, quiet boyfriend then dropped his pants, exposing his nice thick 8 inch hardening cock. I dropped to my knees just as he shoved my face into his crotch.

“Suck it,” he moaned.

I started off nice and slow, wrapping my mouth and tongue around his shaft, sucking it into my mouth and to the back of my throat, eliciting a moan from him. I continued going slow, taking my time, savoring the taste and feel of him in my mouth, when he began picking up the pace by thrusting his hips into my face. I could already tell he was getting more aroused as I could taste the precum leaking out of his cock onto my tongue, not to mention that he was getting harder. He began going faster, rocking, holding the back of my head, pressing my face into his pelvis, shoving his cock further and deeper down my throat.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I couldn’t control my moan.

“Shhhhhhhh bitch, be quiet,” he hissed.

Then he got faster, using my face as his fuck toy, grabbing and pulling my hair, smashing my face into his pelvis and shoving his cock all the way to the back of my throat to the oh-my-god-I-can’t-breathe point I loved. Cock twitching, thrusting, shoving, smothering, balls emptying, cum dumping down my throat, swallowing so I won’t choke, moaning silently, and trying to take a deep breath moment. Fingers entwined in my hair, once gripping, now stroking as I continue to suck, kiss and worship his dick.

I moved back and began to stand, only to be grabbed and twisted over.

“Where do you think you are going bitch?”

What?

He bent me over and yanked my dress up, pulling my soaked panties down to my ankles and began to finger me.

“Did you think I was done with you?” he asked.

Who is this guy? Where is my quiet, reserved boyfriend? What am I thinking? Why am I even thinking of complaining?

He shoves his fingers up my soaking pussy, finding the perfect spot. He continues to finger my pussy and then stops to find my hardened clit, circling it and making me wetter.

“Can you cum for me baby?” he asks.

By now I was struggling to keep from moaning loudly causing a scene. I just shook my head.

“What do you need?” he asks.

I was thinking about his hard cock at this moment, not thinking of anything else, when he suddenly dropped down and put his mouth against my pussy.

What?! He never did that….ever! Oh holy freaking baby kittens….shit!

Next thing I knew, he stood up and shoved his newly hardened cock in my now even wetter pussy.

“Is this what you need baby?” he whispered.

Oh yes sweet heaven above yes! Slow even strokes. Hard flesh inside soft hugging walls. Rubbing. Friction. Heat. Sweat. Heart pounding. Holding breath. Faster now. Faster. Oh sweet baby rabbits! Faster now. Please oh please! Explosions. Lightening. Fireworks. Ebbing. Relaxing. Sinking into oblivion. Bliss.

“Jack? You out here?”

Fuck! Fumbling. Pulling clothes together. Laughing.

“Yeah, had to check the pool pump. I’ll be inside in just a minute Ma,” he yelled. More laughing, kissing.

Standing at my car door, he kissed my swollen mouth and whispered, “Good night babe, drive safely.”

Yeah…you just humor me don’t you?

Published 
Written by mare24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments