Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Want To Ride A Cowboy

"I love being a cowgirl, riding a cowboy... another fucking fantasy"

7
4 Comments 4
32.6k Views 32.6k
924 words 924 words
Famous Story

 

I Want To Ride A Cowboy

My car is broken down in a lonely spot out on a country road. I am wearing my black fishnet stockings with suspenders up to my crotch, with my cherry-red mini micro skirt riding my smooth tight arse, and my lacy see-through black top with no bra; my favorite knee-high, lace-up boots completing my slutty look.

I am wondering what do when I glance over into a paddock. A nice-looking man is fixing fencing; he looks like a cowboy with all the gear. A dark blue, checked shirt with low-slung jeans hugging his hips.

As I lick my lips, my mouth started to water causing my bright red lips to twitch. As he sauntered over, I was checking him out. Mmm, I thought; I could fuck that.

In his sexy cowboy drawl, he asks, "Can I help you?”

I give him a wink and my sexiest smile, “I’m in need,” I say

As I get out of the car running my hands down my body, adjusting and smoothing my dress, I open the bonnet and lean in so my mini rides up a little showing him my sexy tight arse and the cherry-red g-string I am glad I decided to wear by the look on his face. He swaggers around behind me and leans over my body, slapping his hand on my right knee and running it up under my skirt to place it on my arse.

"I’m sure I can give you long hard satisfaction,” he says, while rubbing two fingers along my pussy lips. Mmm, I cream a little onto his fingers.

As he takes my hand and leads me into the paddock - to a haystack, I am getting very sex-cited while pushing him down into the hay onto his back. Climbing over his body with my knees on each side of his hips, I mount him with my pussy mound sitting on his swelling cock. I can feel him under his jeans. “I like cowgirl, start riding my cock,” he drawls, in his sexy, fuck-me voice.

He rips off my lacy top, and grabs both of my tits with his rough worker’s hands and starts licking and sucking until I am moaning and groaning. I start fucking his mouth with my tongue darting in and out. I can feel his reaction, his cock swelling under my pussy and arse. His right hand runs down to my bum cheeks squeezing and slips inside my g-string. I am getting wet and juicy with this fuckable cowboy - I am thinking to myself. I start licking and sucking his skin from his neck to his jeans, undoing the belt buckle and releasing his swelling cock, to my surprise and delight - no jocks in sight. “Mmm, oh fuck, what a gorgeous cock you have babe,” I say

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

As I start licking his dick and moaning, it fits just right in my wet mouth. I keep licking his cock slowly as it becomes harder and run my tongue under his nob to the sensitive spot and lick up his shaft to his balls sucking them into mouth as he puts his hands in my hair holding me firmly, urging me on. I take his throbbing member back into my mouth, sucking and licking the sweet pre-cum off; he is arching his back, but I withdraw my mouth slowly as I am looking into his eyes; I am not letting him orgasm just yet.

I sit up and straddle him again, and push up my skirt while pulling aside my cherry-red g-string as I slowly take his cock into my slit. The first entry is very sex-citing as I throw back my head, arching my back as he runs his hands all over my body then plays with my nipples that are swollen, throbbing nubs; I sit quite still, savoring the moment, feeling the sensations made by the material of his jeans rubbing on my clit. While he is moaning and groaning, my pussy is getting very wet and tight having a good fucking.

“You love my pussy babe, Aaaah... Mmm, Oh Honey,” I can’t stop moaning.

“Your pussy is made for fucking, you horny fucking bitch, it’s so fucking tight on my dick,” he groans loudly. I can feel his cock swelling, caressing my tight pussy walls as I am getting juicier. He is ready to burst with his creamy cum as he suddenly grabs my arse with his strong hands and lifts me up and down making me moan even louder.

“Oh Oh, Honey, you fucker, give me all you have, my pussy needs a good fucking, I so love your cock in me,” I yell.

His cocks pumping harder and harder giving me the pleasure I have never had before as my pussy juices flow over his cock and run down his balls. While thrusting faster,”Fuck, fuuuck I’m cumming,” he yells.

I am moaning louder and thrusting my hips harder. “Give it to me, babe - Fucking NOW.”

As he cums very hard orgasming and spewing into my hot wet slit, my pussy is spasming and tightening its grip on his ramrod cock, and my orgasm explodes spewing juice down his cock covering his balls. “Oh god I love being a cowgirl, riding a cowboy.”… I moan very loudly while my pussy is still throbbing and the juices are leaking out. As we catch our breath I whisper in his ear...."Are you ready to go home now, honey?

Published 
Written by MindFucker2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments