Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the bath with Katie

"Splish-splash in the bath."

8
1 Comment 1
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
"I'm so tired," I groaned to myself as I slogged up the last flight of stairs in front of my cabin. I walked inside and slipped off my shoes. It's a big cabin, and has four bedrooms that sleep six each. This was while I was on a high school trip in Japan.

Every year my school sends ten seniors (five guys and five girls) to a small city in Japan. We stay in houses with families for the first eight nights, then in this big cabin for the last two before we fly home. Last year, I was one of the ten.

Well, I am a guy, about 6'0", brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm not a hunk, but I don't look bad either. So out of the five girls who went, only one stood out for me: Katie. She is 5'11", medium brown hair, blue eyes, and A cup breasts. We had been flirting back and fourth this whole trip. Now lets get back to the story.

I walked into the large main room and saw Katie sitting on the stairs leading up to the upper story. I went over and sat by her.

"Hey," I said as casually as possible. She looked into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at first, but then I sank into it and kissed back. Katie pulled back and smiled while still staring at me.

"I have wanted to do that for a long time," she almost whispered.

"Yeah me too." I took my hand and placed it lightly on her thigh. She was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. She winked at me as she got up.

"See you later," she said as she walked away.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, so I stepped out side of the cabin to get some fresh air, when I saw my friends sitting in a circle talking in the sand (there was a sand pit w/ a fireplace in the middle). I went over and started talking, which got my mind off of Katie. 

Right when I started to forget and think of different things, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to saw Katie standing behind me.

She was wearing short shorts that were almost short enough to see her panties. And for a top she wore a extremely tight tank top with her bright blue bra straps easily visible on her shoulders. You could barely see her nipples through her shirt. She had her brown hair down and curved around her left shoulder.

"Hey guys. What are ya doing?" she asked us.

"Just talking," someone replied.

"Sounds fun. Mind if I join?"

"Sure go ahead."

Katie sat down next to me and looked across at the person sitting across from her. I felt Katie lightly touch my hand and put a piece of paper in it.

"Excuse me," I said as I got up and walked away so I could read the note.

It read:

Hey. I like you. Do you like me? If you do, walk over behind the bathroom building. If you do, I will follow. ;) -Katie.

I read it over again just to make sure I'd read that right. I looked around and saw no one, so I walked over to the bathroom and went behind the building.

I turned the corner and jumped. Katie was already there. She ran over and grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I subsided and kissed back, feeling the heat of the moment. My hands roamed her back, then found their way to her nice, tight, ass.

AnaTorress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaTorress

I gave it a little squeeze and I heard Katie moan.

She pushed me away suddenly. "Okay, go into the bathroom and take a shower. Then go and sit in the big bath." Katie instructed. Then she walked away. I thought about it for a second, then decided to go for it.

I went into the shower room and washed up. I felt my cock getting bigger and bigger thinking about Katie's tight ass. I finished up and went over and sat down in the giant bath. It's about a foot deep, and ten feet by ten feet, with really warm water.

My cock was fully erect by now. I grabbed it in my hand and started slowly stroking it, felling the warm water slosh around as my hand moved up and down.

Just then I heard foot steps and looked up and saw Katie enter the room. She didn't say anything as she walked into the shower room. She stopped in front of the giant bath and started to strip.

She took her shirt and pulled it over her head, showing off her small bra. She dropped the shirt on the floor and reached behind her back and undid her bra. Once unfastened, she slid it off her arms in one smooth motion. I saw her little tits with their pink, perky nipples.

She kicked off her shoes and was not wearing any socks. Katie put her hands in the waist of her pants and slid them down, revealing a small thong. She took her pants off and then slid down her thong. Her pussy was completely shaved and was already really wet. I could see her entire pussy was glistening with her juices.

She stepped into the tub and walked over to me. She stood over me and and got down on her knees with a leg on each side of me. She positioned her pussy over my crotch and took my cock in her hand. She directed it to her pussy. I felt my cock's head make contact with her pussy. She moaned as she sat fully down, her tight pussy squeezing my cock.

She started moving up and down, the water around us splashing. I brought my hands up and played with her little nipples, squeezing them in between my fingers. She moaned as she went up and down, slowly increasing her speed. As she moved faster, one of her hands went down and started playing with her clit. She rubbed her clit as she bounced up and down. The water around us sloshing around like in a storm. We are both getting close to climax.

I took my hands off her tits and put them on her tight ass. I squeezed it. She was so close to cumming as she rubbed her clit furiously. Katie put her head back as she moaned. Her pussy contracted as she came. This was too much for me and I came as well. I shot my cum up into her pussy.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, we look into each other's eyes. She got up and walked out of the giant bath. She put on her shorts without her panties. Then she put on her bra and shirt. She walked to the door and turned around and winked at me. Then Katie walked away.

I then got up and went and got dressed. I picked up her panties from the ground and put them in my pocket. I walked out, then went over to the sand pit. Katie was standing there talking with her back to me. As I approached I saw my cum slowly running down her inner thigh.
Published 
Written by United
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments