Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leanne’s Knickers

"I’ve known her for years. Social media reconnects us and I eat her pussy in the park."

16
3 Comments 3
16.4k Views 16.4k
952 words 952 words

There’s no denying it, I fancy Leanne and I have done the whole time that I’ve know her. We’re old school friends that have reconnected thanks to Instagram. She’d been posting to her ‘story’ and I’d sent the odd reply to her in the hopes of striking up some conversation. 

Eventually we’d began messaging each other almost daily and I have to admit that I’d become quite impatient waiting for her replies because I looked forward to them. Leanne’s messages were exciting to receive and always gave me a little buzz when one pinged and lit up my phone screen. We talked about all sorts of things, but let’s not beat about the bush here, we somehow got talking about sex and the specifics of it that we enjoy.

I now know that she has a bald pussy that she’s able to squirt from given enough stimulation and that she’s not adverse to anal either. She knows that I enjoy smelling women’s used knickers for some self satisfaction whilst using my male masturbating sleeve and that I’ve fucked the milf next door. She called me a dark horse. 

Having all this conversation was brilliant. I even sent her a picture of my rigid cock engulfed within my masturbator sleeve. It was such a kick but I knew I needed her touch. 

I persuaded Leanne to meet me for a walk in the local park along the lake so that we could actually talk face to face and I could admire her gorgeous figure. She’s a milf for sure with beautiful full breasts and curves in all the right places. 

I saw her beaming smile from miles away and just admired her pretty face as I walked closer to her. All the while my cock was pulsing in my pants because I knew I had an ulterior motive for her. She greeted me with a warm hug and as she did I inhaled her scent, her hair brushing over my cheeks and the scent of her body from the side of her neck. I held her waist as she came in for the hug, allowing me to hold her for just a little more than was appropriate for a friendly embrace. I slid my hand around her waist and in to the small of her back as I fought the urge to drop it lower still to her pert little ass. 

We walked around the park talking and reminiscing about times gone by but it wasn’t long before even in person, the subject turned erotic and naughty as we giggled about the notion of her slipping her knickers off for me to sniff in the middle of the public park. Knowing of a particularly quiet area of the park I suggested we head that way and I dared her to let me sniff her knickers. Grabbing my hand she winked at me and headed towards a secluded bridge. Leanne stopped dead in her tracks and reached to lift her dress, flashing me her little french knickers. Baby blue and lacy, she gestured for me to come closer and as I did she took my hand and placed it on top of her knickers, cupping her pussy. Her pussy wet with excitement and hot with desire, I tentatively rolled my hand back and forth along the length of her slit until my index finger rested neatly between her moist and parted lips. Only the lacy fabric kept me from entering her. She held me close, and resting a hand up against my chest, she kissed me passionately whilst I knew that I wanted her more than ever. 

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I looked around to ensure that there was nobody else near by and dropped to my knees, eyes level with Leanne’s beautiful bald pussy for the first time. I knew I need to eat her. I pushed my nose against her clit and ran it up the fabric to her tummy. As I did, my hands grasped the sides of her knickers and pulled them down, licking her body until I could taste her sex. Her clit swollen and tender, she shuddered as I trailed my tongue over and circled just the once as I knew my target. Her lips sodden with lust, she parted easily as my tongue darted inside of her. 

Grappling my hair, she pulled me tightly against her pussy. I could barely breathe, but I was in heaven lapping at her pussy as she writhed her hips, rubbing her juices all over my face. 

We heard voices coming from a distance making us stop dead where we were, knowing full well we couldn't get caught as we were in a public park. I jumped to my feet, pulling my cock up and tucking it in under my belt. I trusted Leanne was sorting herself out too. We grabbed each other’s hands and walked past another couple as they smiled at us, as we surely looked flustered passing them by. 

Reaching the car park I unlocked my car as we prepared to depart but not before we arranged our next meeting somewhere more private. 

I don’t know how she had the time to do it but she’d taken her knickers completely off back in the park and as we embraced to say good bye she placed them under my nose. Leanne had the most devilish look on her face as she simply turned and walked away, leaving me with her soaking wet knickers that I’d somehow found myself holding against my nose, inhaling deeply her incredible scent whilst I watched her confidently stroll away.

Published 
Written by SecretStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments