Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liam and Hannah - Part 1

"Two university students just really need some release"

9
5 Comments 5
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words


They sat in the university's couch lounge, happily cuddled up, his arm around her back and her legs across his lap. Liam watched Hannah as she babbled on about her dreams of volunteering around the world, becoming an international lawyer, and eventually settling down and starting a family. He vaguely wondered how he'd gotten so lucky, finding her of all other people, this sweet innocent girl who really just wanted to help those around her and make herself available to those who needed her. They were on their third date, and had decided to stop by the university's campus in order to re-charge her phone. He tried to focus on what Hannah was telling him, but his eyes lingered on her perfectly shaped lips, and he thought to himself how badly he wanted to run his fingers through her straight black hair.

"Are you getting distracted by something?" Hanna whispered softly, but loud enough that he could clearly hear her. He smiled his lazy smile.

"You're pretty, you know that?" He muttered against her ear, letting his lips linger across her neck. Her gasp was instantaneous, and when he looked back up into her eyes, he saw that they were dilated with what he hoped was desire.

"You know, I was thinking of letting you kiss me," she said, a sensual grin forming on her face. He smirked, his hand sort of grasping her waist a little harder.

"What do I need to do to convince you?" He asked. She looked up into the air and pretended to think.

"Hmm... I'm not sure," she said. He began gently stroking her arm and she cuddled up closer to him. He slowly lowered his head and began kissing her neck. She shuddered at the feel of his stubble tickling her neck. He breathed in her scent and exhaled, his hot breath on her sensitive flesh causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

"Have I convinced you?" He asked against her throat. He felt her nod her head, and wasted no time in gently cradling the back of her head and guiding her into a slow but passionate kiss. She gently nibbled his lower lip and he nipped hers back. He began sucking on her lower lip, and she let out the sexiest little growl he'd ever heard. He felt her hands begin to stroke down his chest and land in his lap, and she quickly found his growing boner through the fabric of his jeans. He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, and reciprocated by cupping her breasts through her tube top. He ran his fingers gently up her top and tenderly felt the softness of her skin. Suddenly, she pushed him away.

"Pick up your stuff." She commanded. Her voice had a tense edge to it, nothing like the sweet innocent one he'd grown accustomed to, and it made him just that much harder. Wondering what was going through her mind, he gathered her things and awkwardly stood up. She walked slyly past him, a slight sway to her hips, and walked into a random directing. He wondered where she was going, but quickly hurled his backpack on and followed her. She led him to the basement's washroom. His heart began beating quickly as he realized what she had in mind. Holy crap, he thought to himself. She opened the door and peeked inside. Seemingly satisfied, she literally pushed him in, followed him inside and shut the door behind her. Not saying a work, she sat on the sink's counter and motioned for him to come closer. She spread her legs wide open and he settled in between them, rehashing the kiss that she's broken earlier. She held on to the back of his neck firmly, and he didn't break the kiss as he undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. She didn't hesitate to do the same to him, and simultaneously, they touched each other's sexes for the first time at the same time. Hannah was surprisingly wet and juicy, and Liam was rock hard and ready.

"Is it bad that I want it?" She asked.

He shook his head no, then slowly eased her pants and underwear down. She lifted her hips, making his job easier, then quickly pulled down her strapless top, exposing her magnificent breasts. He groaned in her ear and quickly lowered his head to take one of her nipples in his mouth. She took Liam's penis out of his pants and stroked it mercilessly, until it came to be fully hard and erect.

"I want it in me baby," she moaned, and he slid her to the very edge of the counter, and positioned himself at her entrance. She gasped as he pushed into her, feeling the tight walls of her pussy give way for his monster of a cock. Her breathing became hard and ragged as he held her in place and began sliding in and out of her, first slowly, then quicker and quicker with each stroke. She tried desperately to contain her screams by brining him back into a kiss. He kept his pace steady and she threw her head back, mouth opened wide, whimpering quietly for him to "please keep going", "please baby, fuck me", and "harder, baby, harder". He could feel his balls tightening up, and began to prepare himself to cum deep inside of her, when all of a sudden, the began hearing footsteps coming towards the washroom's door.

"SHIT," she said, eyes open with, and she quickly hopped off the counter, took her and his stuff, and lead him as quickly as possible to the handicap stall.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The washroom door opened right when they closed and locked the stall door. Liam looked into her wide, shocked eyes, and he had to hold himself back from laughing out loud. The person, unaware of what was going on, quickly went about her business, peed, washed her hands and left. When the door was securely shut behind the stranger, Hannah burst out laughing, and Liam joined.

"Oh boy, that was close." She said.

"Yeah... I guess that was a sign that we should stop–" He stopped mid-sentence at her horrified face.

"But baby, I didn't cum yet, and neither did you." She said with a pouty look. He gazed at her in shock and amazement as she lowered herself onto her knees and put herself directly in front of his semi-hard cock. She stroked it gently. "Mmmm, you're oozing with pre-cum," She said, not to him, but to his penis. He watched as she greedily ran her tongue along the head of her penis, lapping at the cum. He shuddered and she immediately took the head into her mouth, sucking in deeply. He ran his fingers through her hair as she swallowed more and more of his dick into her mouth, and held himself up by leaning on the stall's wall. "You taste so great baby," she said, moaning as she took him into her mouth.

Too soon, he began to feel the start of his orgasm. Not wanting this to end quite yet, he eased himself out of her mouth and lifted her back to her feet. He kissed her hard and deep, and then pushed her up against the stall wall. He went down to his knees and immediately began to lick her moist, juicy pussy. She exhaled a loud breath as he swirled his tongue around her clitoris and gently sucked. He inserted one, then two fingers and began stroking her inner walls, and she let out a moan that was borderline too loud. She grasped the back of his head and held him to her pussy, slowly fucking his mouth and grinding herself as hard as she could against his lips. Her breathing became more and more ragged, and before long, she groaned as she came, Liam swallowing as much of her juices as he could catch.

Not saying a thing, she slowly turned from him and headed towards the handicap bar and bent at the waist as she grasped on to it, exposing her pussy and ass holes to him. He groaned, and quickly went to stand behind her.

"Be rough with me baby," she said softly, seductively. With no hesitation, or warning, he inserted his entire stiff pole into her waiting pussy. She gasped, but he needed this, and he began fucking her as quickly as he could. Barely even bothering to be silent at this point, Hannah groaned and moaned, fully focused on what this man was making her feel. He rammed his cock at the quickest pace he could muster, when she said something that nearly made him cum on the spot:

"Put it in my ass baby." Immediately, he withdrew from her pussy and began the process of readying her ass. He slicked his finger with his saliva, then began rimming her tight puckered hole with the tip of his finger. Encouraged by her groaning, he inserted one, then two fingers into her pussy. He slid them in and out, and once satisfied with her lubrication, he withdrew his fingers. He dipped his penis once more into her pussy, getting it nice and wet, and then placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her ass. She moaned and bent lower, allowing him to ease his way slowly into her ass, inch by inch. He began withdrawing and plunging back in, each time allowing her to get used to his size. Before he knew it, he bottomed out, and began fully fucking her. He went hard and fast, enjoying how tight she was. She could only emit little gasps, amazed at how good it could feel, and became stroking her pussy. He kissed the back of her neck, circling in and out, when finally the tingling sensation came back to him again.

"YES," he moaned as his spunk shot up her ass, and he stilled, allowing spurt after spurt of cum to fill her. When he finally withdrew, she nearly collapsed onto the floor, gasping for air like she'd been unable to breathe.

"You're not as innocent as I thought," he said. She laughed.

"Lady in the streets, freak in the bed."

__________

Author's note: This is going to be a string of my real life experiences with this guy that I'm currently dating, so a new "chapter" will be added on as time goes by. Obviously names have been changed, but this is 100% authentic and real, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with my "Liam" in a way that I never could with someone in person, because honestly, they're freaking HOT. xoxo

Published 
Written by Sweetiee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments