Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liza's First Time: The limo.

"Working it with another red-head"

6
3 Comments 3
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Walking down the alley with three nude women: brown haired bouncy Liza, Tracey all legs and blonde tresses, and the red head Kara; Jeff and I were trying to figure how to get the girls to the van.

“Should the girls wait in the alley, while we go ahead and bring the van here?” Jeff asked.

“Hell no,” Tracey and Liza shouted at us. Tracey’s tee-shirt was shredded and wound around her nude body, Jeff carried her sun dress hanging from his pocket.

“It’s not like we haven’t been walking around naked for an hour now,” Liza continued. Nude from nose to toes Liza’s halter was now twisted and tied in her hair, her mini skirt a sash at her waist.

The noise from up ahead got louder, we were just a dozen feet from stepping out under the street lights. Kara slipped on her Tee, and it came well short of her trimmed kitty. “Shit, damned Calvin gave me an extra small.”

Just as we stepped out into the street, Tracy bumped Jeff and I aside. “Let 'em look, it’s a nude party boys!”

Shouts and cheers broke out as our girls turned out onto the side walk. Liza and Tracy twirled, their bare buns and naked nookie showed for the crowd. Jeff and I closed around little Kara as our girls strode on to the van. Jeff got his keys and hit the remote; up ahead the van’s side door slid open, and we hustled Kara in as our girls came along behind.

I bundled into the back with Tracey’s pussy in my face, and gave her a nice hand up. Liza had already taken over the side love seat, with the blonde beside her. Kara bustled into the drivers seat. Jeff threw her the keys and we drove off as the crowd drifted off.

Two drunk girls on the love seat in the back of the party van kissed, then stroked, then remembered they were naked. Jeff elbowed my ribs, “Dude hang on, we’re in for a hell of a ride.” Tracey whispered something to Liza, who whispered back.

“You guys want more of a show, or what?” Liza asked.

“I think we should go for the ‘Or what’,” I answered her and winked.

“Then Jeff gets to pick A or B,” Tracey said.

“Okay, then B.”

“Plan B it is then,” and Liza crossed the van to sit on Jeff’s lap. Tracey patted the seat next to her.

“Now you just let us do everything," Tracey said and pushed her naked body atop mine. My hands greeted her with warmth and a sense of hurrying, moving all over her nude frame. The blonde thrilled under my touch, drew my hand down to her steaming slit. Her hands were undoing my pants, reaching in to pull me out. With a sure grip and a soft touch she began to stroke me slowly, all the way down and back again.

On the other couch, Liza stretched out over Jeff’s lap, her skirt still bunched up at her waist, her bare muffin gleaming with her arousal. Jeff’s hands roamed over her soft mounds, then my girl’s hands pulled Jeff’s cock from his jeans, and she sat up in his lap. Her eyes locked on his even as her hands slid down, getting his member ready for pleasure.

The van rocked and then we were stopped at a light and the girls switched over. Liza purred as she alighted on the couch next to me. Her hand stretched out to pull on my pecker. My hand drifted down between those naked legs, landed on smooth soft thigh, and moved upward to her naked nookie.

Her soft hair cascaded over my belly, her lips encircled my manhood, her pussy thrilled under my hand. My hand pushed into her cleft, my fingers stroked up inside her pussy, my cock pulsed in her mouth. The van rode on through the streets of Memphis, little red-haired Kara at the wheel. Little bumps and stops added to the friction and fun.

Over on the other couch Tracey had Jeff’s erection and slid her hot pocket onto him. “Hell of a first time, huh, lover?” she teased him.

“Ok so we’re like, five or so minutes from the Club.

BekaSelfii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BekaSelfii

Are you guys coming?” Kara asked from the front seat.

“Looks like Jeff and Tracey are!” Liza called back, as the blonde arched up and Jeff grabbed her naked ass. The naked blonde riding hard cock, pushing and pulling, kneading her sex into erotic nirvana.

Using an old judo move I flipped my girl over and attacked her honey hole with my hot python. One push, two push, pump that nice cush, fuck that sweet puss. She threw her legs around my hips, dug her heels in my ass cheeks and rocked me over and over. Her face flushed, and her head flew back, her coochie clenching my hot rod. All around me sex exploded in the back of the van, a welling started up in my balls, rushing out. Liza bucked away, and I came free from her pussy; my come flew free on her flat tummy and bouncy boobs. “Oh, yeah, we’re coming here too,” I cried out.

“Yeah, well we’re about to pull into the parking lot. I suggest you put on a shirt,” Kara laughed from the driver's seat. “Really you can get naked as soon as you get into Pinkie’s but you have to have some clothes on to walk in the door.”

You just gotta love a nice strip club where you walk in and naked women surround you. Sometimes, literally, like tonight when everyone watched Tracey and Liza follow Kara in. Of course we all smelled and looked like we’d just had an orgy (which we had!) We were shown quickly to a large banquette in a stepped balcony, plush and cush for the naked tush. Drinks were gotten and we got settled in; then the girls toddled off with their purses to the ladies.

Jeff and I waited while the stage filled with another three ladies, two on pole and another gyrating and dancing. The tattooed bohemian girl dancing round the stage stripped the clothes off the girls on the poles as they performed a nude air ballet. Then as the girls swung on their poles they managed to rob the Bo-ho girl of her skirt, then her bra, then with a 'pop-snap' her G-string. Three cheers for three naked nookies!

Another group of girls replaced the last and more drinks came but Liza and Tracey hadn’t come back from the ladies. I was just about to ask a waitress if she’d seen the girls when they came out onto the small side stage. There was already a red head on the stage, stark naked but for her G-string. Liza sported a barely there triangle string top and bikini, Tracey a sheer electric blue boudoir coat and tiny G-string.

Applause and whistles followed the girls' arrival and most heads turned toward that stage. I caught a few guys looking back at me and Jeff, pumping fists and high fiving. The red-head and Liza alternated denuding Tracey, G-string first, then swirling the sheer coat away as the third song started. Conventional Strip Club rules hold that the strippers on stage should have dropped their panty, G-string, or bottom off or to their shoes at least by the end of the third song.

Materially speaking, there wasn’t much more than a string between Liza and nudity at this point. Her micro string top and bottom was tied together just at the middle of her back. I don’t remember whose hand was on the string when it came away, just kind of wished it had been mine.

The song ended and Jeff insisted, "I didn't see when the red-head dropped her G-string."

Then she walked over nude with Liza and Tracey. “This is Kara’s friend, and twin sister Kayla.” I set aside my doubts about nude red-heads, tonight nude was the norm. Yeah!

"So was that Plan A?" Jeff asked.

"No, that was just my dare. Tracey bet me you'd go for Plan B, and I lost so I did a dare," Liza explained.

"Did you do a dare too, Tray?" I asked the blonde.

"No, uhm, I just really like it! It's just, it's me, you know?!" she gushed and looked at Jeff.

"So what's Plan A?" I looked at Liza with raised eyebrows.

She nodded over at the new red-head sister, then winked, "I'm just making it up as I go along."

Coming soon: A night Sans Culotte.

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments