Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Love 3: Lazy Afternoon

"Sydnee makes Jordan cum quick"

1
1 Comment 1
11.1k Views 11.1k
580 words 580 words
You ever have a day when you were just tired? Didn’t want to do anything? That was me today.

I was laying on the couch wearing nothing but my boxers. As I was flipping through the channels to find something to watch, Sydnee walks in from her nap wearing nothing at all.

“Babe! I’m bored,” she pouts.

I laugh. “Well it's lazy Sunday,”

She smirks at me. “Why is your dick hard?”

I look down to find my dick standing at attention through my boxers. I look back at Sydnee and say, “Well it wants to be inside of you.”

She laughs, walks over and kisses me. I kiss her back rubbing her sexy naked body.

“Mmmm.” She reaches behind her to grab my dick and starts stroking me nice and slow. I moan and reach to rub her pussy. She gasps, eyes wide, and moans seductively. Her hands stroke and pull my dick slowly as I rub her pussy in the same rhythmic beat.

After a while, Sydnee pulls off my boxers and straddles my hard dick and smiles.

“You’re going to cum first.”

I laugh. “Sit down. Let’s find out!”

Sydnee smiles and slowly lower herself onto my throbbing hard on. She takes my swollen pole into her tight, wet pussy moaning as she sits.

“Shit! You just keep getting bigger every time.”

I grab her waist as I go deeper into Sydnee’s wet hot box. I tilt my head back moaning loudly as I finally feel every inch being inside of her. She leans forward putting her hands on my chest and bounces on my dick, moaning louder and louder.

“Oh fuck,” she screams.

I moan then I smile at her, “Can’t wait to feel your cum.”

She moans.

CataleyaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaRose

“Shuuut uppp!” Then she stops, slowly getting up.

“Hey! Why did you stop? I was enjoying that.”

“Because I know how to make you cum.” Sydnee then turns around in reverse cowgirl. That’s how I knew I was screwed. That was a position that will keep me cumming.

Sydnee sits down hard on my dick screaming and making me moan.

“You’re going to cum Jordan.” I smile and place my hands on her smooth ass and squeeze it.

“Prove it.”

She leans forward and starts to bounce hard on my dick. I watch as her sexy ass bounces in my face, trying not to cum. Sydnee was making that impossible. As she increases her speed riding me I slap her ass, leaving a hand print.

“Oh fuck Jordan,” she moans, her pussy dripping wet thick juices on to the couch. At this moment I knew I was going to cum first. I couldn’t hold it. Sydnee had me where she wanted me.

“Oh Sydnee fuck! I’m cumming!” I feel my dick jerk in her tight pussy as my cum gushes.

“Oh my god! It’s so warm baby.” I can’t even respond as I cum inside of her.

Trembling, Sydnee climbs off and cuddles into my body as my dick goes limp.

“Calm down,” she whispers as she places a warm soft hand on my chest and feels my heart racing. I start breathing softly and finally compose myself.

“Perfect,” I whisper.

“Told you I’d make you cum first baby,” Sydnee smiles and lays her head on my chest and falls asleep.

I smile, kissing her head as I close my eyes, the afternoon finally fading…



Published 
Written by jordanballer42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments