Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting a fellow member in town

"what happened when I met up with a Lush Member."

28
18 Comments 18
9.8k Views 9.8k
668 words 668 words
I keep getting asked for another story so I though I would share what happened recently with someone I met on here!

A couple of months back I was chatting to a friend on here who happens to live near by. As usual we had been flirting and swapping a few pics. After we'd both made each other cum we got back to normal chatting. It turned out we were both going to be in Town the following weekend. He was pushing to meet up but I thought that would be dangerous. So I agreed to check on here to see where he was with his friends, and then if we happened to be heading to the same pub we might say hi.

Needless to say as the night wore on we both seemed to be getting drunker and drunker. Messages were exchanged on here and the flirting continued. Then sure enough he told me a bar he was headed to next and it turned out we were going to the same one shortly! I let him know and said Id come and find him.

I knew I had to be careful because my friends could always see right through me and they all knew my husband! As I walked in I saw him across the room and after getting a drink went to say hi. Well I'm not sure if it was the drink, the excitement or what but there was an instant attraction. We flirted some more, talked quietly about Lush and the kind of night we were having etc. Then we were talked about how exciting it was exchanging pics and all the rude stuff we did. I was getting so turned on and horny thinking about it. He then dropped the bombshell and asked if I'd join him outside. I knew there was only one place this was going and decided I wanted it, too. I told him I'd meet him at a quiet place I knew a couple of minutes away.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner



I went back to my friends and told them I needed some fresh air and that I would meet them at the next pub then quietly slipped out. I went to where I'd said and there he was. Straight away we were kissing and exploring each others bodies with our hands. He put his hand up my top and undid my bra, lifted my top and kissed my breasts. It felt sooooo good. He then came back up to kiss me and slid a hand up my skirt and into my knickers. I was so wet he had no trouble sliding a couple of fingers in. I came so quickly.

Then I returned the favour. I reached down and undid his trousers releasing his rock hard cock. I stroked it a few times while I kissed him on his lips then dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. I teased, licked and stroked as best as I could. Before long he announced he was gonna cum. I looked up at him as he shot his cum into the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop, stood up and kissed him again. I then told him I'd best be going because my friends would be worrying about me. We kissed goodbye and agreed to say meet again sometime.

I went back and joined my friends. I thought they would tell what I'd been up to but luckily they didn't say anything! I then spent the rest of the night grinning and wishing I could do it again. Then a couple of hours later I was at the bar ordering a drink and felt someone pinch my arse. Just as I was about to turn round and slap them I realised it was him. He was talking to his mates grinning. we exchanged the odd smile through the rest of the night and occasionally walked past each other leaving a hand to stroke some part of the body or other.

Published 
Written by hannahjane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments