Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Education - The Fantasy Series

"My education fantasies series, based on truth but extrapolated for fun."

4
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
858 words 858 words



This starts as reality and then ventures into fantasy, based upon my lovemaking with Madeline.

It was several weeks after our wonderful anal exploration in Wellfleet. Over that time we further explored all the combinations two people in love could concoct to have sex. I loved the manner we had developed of working and having sex four or five times a week. It was uninhibited and wild, with the introduction of multiple toys, fantasies, and sexy dress resulting in huge orgasms and lots of naked body contact.

One Sunday afternoon, we were reading the paper relaxing. I glanced up from my reading and looked at Madeline sitting in a long white negligee at a table in the alcove framed by the sun coming in through the windows. While it made me smile with the humor of the clichéd, view, it was also sexy as hell, showing the see through gauzed figure of her breasts and nipples, erect and enjoying the warmth.

I got up and went over behind her and wrapped my arms enabling my hands to cup her hot breasts and whisper in her ear, “Oh god, you look sexy as hell.” I then bent over and kiss/ lightly sucked her neck.

She leaned back into me and raised her arms around my neck, pulling me down and kissing me on the lips as she stretched back, moving her legs out. We kissed deeply, tongues langoriously intertwining in wet smoothness as I further massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples through the gauze. My excitement built.

She broke the kiss and stood, hand grasping mine as we went into the bedroom. We walked through the door and she turned, moving into a hug as she kissed me passionately rubbing her almost naked body against me. I grabbed her gauze covered ass and lifted her while we kissed, and moved us to the bed. We separated as I put her down and grabbed the nightgown at her hips and pulled it over her heard and now raised arms, leaving her gloriously naked, breasts heaving and nipples erect. I whipped my pants off, with my half hard member popping out.

Madeline immediately sat down on edge of the bed, grabbed my cock and thrust it in her mouth, engulfing me with warm wetness. Oh, it was a fabulous pleasure, so intense my knees almost crumbled as a result. She worked wonders, rubbing her tongue around the sensitive head of my now hard member, foreskin pulled back, and then bobbing and sucking at the same time.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

Not wanting to come so fast, I reached down to her chin and gently pushed her back. She disconnected and looked up in my eyes as I pushed her shoulders indicating she should lie back, which she did.

I kneeled and parted her legs revealing her wetness as I moved in and attached my mouth to her dripping cunt, thrusting my tongue and rubbing her inside. She moaned and moved a bit, her orgasm not far away as I continued my loving her orifice.

I detached, switched her around kneeling on the bed got behind and thrust in. As my head went on her shoulder and my hands went on her breast she whispered, “Oh, you are driving me to a fantasy…”

I kept thrusting slowly as I whispered, “What fantasy?”

She reached under the pillow and pulled out a rubber replica of John Holmes cock and starting sucking it while I continued, and now sped up my driving my cock in her, spinning me toward orgasm. Both groaning, she started to spasm in orgasm which drove my orgasm forward. I thrust in all the way and held as I coated her inside with my cum. As I pulled out, she rolled over on her back as she pulled the dildo out of her mouth, handed it to me and said and said, “Put this me, quick!”

I pushed it inside her, some of my cum oozing around the sides of the dildo and sticking to the sides of her legs. She screamed in orgasm again, dancing on the cock crazily, and then calmed. Then she said, “Suck it.”

What an erotic thought, I internalized, as my excitement grew. I pulled it out and sucked the cum covered dildo into my mouth as she said, "It should be nice and warm, just like real.” As she grabbed my now hard again cock. Oh man.

“Now just imagine doing this for real with another man or two, warm and naked around us. Does that excite you honey?”

“Right now it does.” I responded between strokes of the cum smeared dildo in my mouth.

“Good, now eat me, lick all the cum out.” I took the then cleaned dildo out of my mouth and dropped it on the bed as I move between her legs and sucked my cum up, tongue twirling inside. Oh, we finished it and lay down stated.

The next Friday, Madeline said, “By the way, let’s have a real sexual night tonight. What do you say?”

“Are you kidding,” I said, my excitement building. “I’m always in for that.”

Published 
Written by juanmoretime1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments