Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My gym fantasy

"How me and the girls get our own back in the gym"

20
12 Comments 12
17.5k Views 17.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It’s Monday night and that means it’s gym night. Except this is no ordinary gym session. The sports centre have decided to encourage more female participation by having an all girls’ night. I’m glad. For once I can wear my tightest pants and my most plunging vest without the worry of guys drooling over me. OK, I admit it, I like it one way. I know you go home and wank yourself thinking about our tight little bodies. I know how you fantasize about us, when we’re on the cycling machine. Well yeah, when my pussy is rubbing on the saddle and there’s all that testosterone about - of course I’m going to get wet.

We girls, we get all sweaty in the gym. It’s nice to have a hot, steamy shower afterwards. I know what you’re thinking. All those horny girls together. All those hot, sexy minxes soaping up our bodies, as the hot water sprays over our boobs. Do we touch each other? Do we help each other by rubbing the soap into our sweaty little bum cracks. What do you think? There’s nothing better than the touch of another girl’s hands your body, squeezing a foaming sponge all down your front. Maybe we do. Maybe our hands stray where they shouldn’t sometimes. We’ve had to put up with all your grunts and groans as you pump iron. All those ripped, toned bodies. Those gorgeous, thick lats and the rippling triceps. A girl can only take so much. Nothing wrong with a little mutual pleasure among the girls. Sometimes, just sometimes it would be nice if you would walk in on us...

You weren’t to know. You didn’t know it was girls’ night. You’re new to the gym and you didn’t know that the letters F and E had dropped off the female changing room door. It was the first one you came to. The caretaker has been meaning to fix it.

You’ve been at work all day and your head’s all muzzy. You just want to have a work out and get rid of all that pent up tension. As you enter the outer door you notice the sweet scent of girl’s shower gel. You think it’s odd, but maybe it’s the auto-freshener. You walk into the changing room and you see the pink towels and lilac sports bags. You stop. Again, you can’t be arsed to think it through and begin to get changed. You can hear the water sprinkling in the showers and while you want to get pumped up, you really want to get that hot water in your hair and all over your body later. You think of that chilled glass of fresh orange juice you’re going to have in the gym bar afterwards.

You’re down to your boxers, then you take them off. As you put your fresh clothes in a neat pile you hear girls' voices. For a second it doesn't register. Just as you’re about to put on your training gear, we walk through. You drop your Lynx shower gel and the top pops open squirting a little onto the floor. Now you realise your mistake.

“I think you might have the wrong room mate,” I say.

The other six girls all giggle. We all look at your perfectly toned body. Misha, my blonde friend, the one with the shaved pussy actually counts your abs.

You stare at us, your mouth going a little dry.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

You can’t speak. You want to say something, but all you can do is look. Look at the seven naked girls who have just appeared. Three blondes, three brunettes and a redhead. A couple have big squishy tits like mine. A few are more pert, like Carla and Amber. Your eyes are surveying our breasts one minute and then you gaze at our pussys. Lucy like me has her pubes shaved into a neat landing strip. I‘m so blonde, you can hardly see my fine hairs, but they‘re there.. A couple of them have a nice thick bush and the rest are smooth. Broad smiles spread across the faces of the seven girls who have just caught you in the wrong changing room. We look at your cock, which is getting more rigid by the second as you stare at our juicy cunts. Do you like my neat little lips or maybe you prefer Katie’s fleshy labia. Don’t they look good?

I bet you’re wondering what I taste like. I can see the look in your eyes. Oh how hard are you now! Me and Sarah walk towards you to get a closer look. Hmmm…your cock looks good! Do you mind if I give it a little stroke?

“Ooh look it’s twitching girls!”

You’re enjoying that aren’t you? I pull your foreskin back gently. That looks so good. I just want you in my mouth. We all do but I get first go. I pop the tip of your cock in my hot, moist mouth and roll my tongue over the end. A little precum begins to ooze out. Even that tastes good. Sarah and Katie stroke you body as the others play with each other. Oh yes! I love the way your cock is throbbing in my mouth. You kiss Sarah as her long brown hair tickles your chest. I reluctantly release your cock. It’s wet with my saliva. I want to be greedy but I’ve got to let the other girls have their turn. I cup your balls in my hand as we suck you off, one by one. We’re good girls you see. We form an orderly queue. We can entertain each other while we’re patiently waiting our turn.

My pussy has got so wet after sucking you. I guide your hand between my legs. Yes! You’re not dreaming. I am that wet. That’s it lick my juice from your fingers and then Lucy’s too. Hmmm… doesn’t she taste good. So sweet.

Ooh don’t come yet. Sarah hasn’t sucked you yet. I know you can hold out. You can fondle my boobs. Take your mind off it. Oh OK, it’s my turn again. I drop to my knees and lick the underside of your swollen cock end. Hmmm… your nob is so hot. Do you like the way Katie and Lucy are kissing? They’re always at it, those two.

I stand up, gently massaging your cock, in a figure of eight. How would you like to cum? In my mouth or my pussy?

“What do you think girls?!”

OK, pussy it is. Ooh just in time. I bend over and you just have time to savour my plump, round bum and then you push your thick cock into my pussy. A couple of thrusts and I know you’re there. My hot, moist pussy glides over your cock and you scream. Your yells of ecstasy bounce off the walls of the changing room as you fill my tight little pussy with your hot cum. Wow! You cum so hard and so much. You really needed that didn’t you baby!

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments