Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Submissive Neighbors

"submissive couples enjoy being dominated"

14
3 Comments 3
48.1k Views 48.1k
798 words 798 words
Famous Story
This is complete fiction, a brief tale of a submissive couple and their dominant Black neighbor.

She was on the bed on her knees, hands handcuffed behind her back, blindfold and dog collar in place, just as I had instructed her. Her husband was on his knees in his blonde wig and red lipstick, on the side of the bed, I could see her pussy juices glistening on his face from him getting her pussy ready for me to fuck.

I just stood for a moment and took in the view of this hot scene, my dick was super hard and I looked forward to fucking her with abandon, while her husband looked on and awaited my orders for him. I slapped her hard on the ass, loving the reddening of her ass where my hand landed, she whimpered and it was music to my ears, her ass hole had been lubed, she was wearing black crouch-less panties and her blond hair was in a ponytail almost down to her ass. I picked up the leather leash and attached it to the ring on the collar. I gave it a pull and she whimpered again.

“Is she ready?” I asked her husband, he nodded, “yes Sir, your slut is ready and I await your instructions.”
 
I looked at him and grunted “good”, I noticed he had on red satin panties.

I got behind her on the bed and drove my dick deep into her pussy, hearing the air blow out of it as I did, she yelled but stayed still, I pulled her into me with the leash and leaned in until my belly was hitting her ass cheeks, I held my dick in her for awhile, trying to go deeper though that was impossible, she had the full 9 inches in her. I started fucking her in earnest, fingering her asshole as I banged her pussy. I started spanking her ass, relishing in her moans, she was shivering now, squirting all over my dick, I had plunged in one last time and pulled out, she let out a disappointed sigh.
 
“Don’t worry my pet the party in not over yet,” I said to her as I slapped her ass without mercy.

I looked at her cuckold husband and point to me dick and ordered, “clean your wife’s cum off of my dick and don’t forget the balls.”

Without hesitating he sucked my dick into his mouth, he sucked again and again, taking it out from time to time to lick it, he held my dick up while he lapped all the cum off of my balls.
 
“You’re a good cocksucker,” I said.

“Thank you Sir” he said.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

His words muffled by my dick in his mouth.

“Get under my slut and keep her pussy lubricated while I fuck her ass.” He scampered to his feet and laid down under his wife.

I rubbed her plump ass tenderly before smacking it hard again, “Tell me” I growled.

“I am yours to do with as you wish Sir, please fuck me hard Sir, like the slut that I am,” she said.

I lined my dick up with her asshole and slid into her, slowly enjoying the tightness and the wetness of the lube, I roughly grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back, biting her neck as I continued to push my dick into her tight hole. I fucked her deep. I could feel her husbands tongue brush against by balls as he licked his wife’s pussy.

I grabbed on to her hips and started to drive my dick and in and out of her, banging her asshole while she whimpered under me, I was lifting her off the bed with my plunges, damn she could take it in the ass. She was moaning loudly, shaking her head from side to side, begging me to fuck her harder. I felt my balls begin to tighten and knew I was about to shoot a gallon of cup into this sexy slut.

I reached under her and squeezed her tits hard as I continue to slam into her, I started erupting in her tight asshole, filling her up, I let out a loud groan and collapsed on top of her with my dick still in her. Damn, I ‘m still shooting sperm into her asshole spilling down into her sissy husbands face as he is now stuck under our bodies.

I finally catch my breath and pull my dick out her asshole and roll on my back and nod at her husband and he quickly begins to suck on my dick, I slap the wife on the ass and she immediately joins her husband licking my balls and sucking my dick.

Wow, I love fucking my neighbors.

Published 
Written by DOMBLK1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments