Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Turn

"Listening to a good girl having fun."

112
72 Comments 72
55.4k Views 55.4k
707 words 707 words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
You are lying on the bed completely naked and exposed when I walk in. You tell me I have been a good girl and you are giving me free reign to do as I wish with your body. Of course I give you a grin and a feeling of excitement runs through me. I love when you allow me to do this. Stopping myself from moving too quickly, I stand at the foot of the bed and remove my panties.

Crawling on the bed between your legs and my hands alight on your thighs, fingers lightly touching the hair as I start to explore you.

I bend and kiss your knee and my fingers curl on your skin, nails biting in as I look into your eyes. On my knees bending at the waist, my nails gliding up your thighs to your hips, my lips touch your balls, kissing slowly up the shaft of your cock.

It’s still not fully hard as I kiss the tip. With my lips still touching I lick my lips so my tongue also laps at the head. I want you in my mouth before you are fully hard so I push down, taking you fully into my mouth. Moving slowly up and down I feel you growing harder and it makes me purr around your cock.

Nails pressing lightly into your skin, gliding up your body across your tummy, curving out below your nipples and back down while I am steadily moving up and down your cock. As your back arches I pop you free from my mouth and sit up, pulling my shirt off, but leaving my skirt on.

Getting on my hands and knees I crawl up your body kissing you from hip to hip and up your tummy to your chest. My breasts glide over your balls and cock. It slips between them and I rock back on my heels then push back forward again. I look in your eyes and bite your nipple hard. I know how much you love that.

Small little nips making my way up your chest, my legs straddle on either side of your hips; I sit up enough to flip my skirt up so my soaking wet pussy is sitting on your cock.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

Your hands reach for me and I grab them moving them to the bed and tell you, “No, my turn.”

My lips glide over yours, tip of my tongue out slipping between your lips. As yours part for me I kiss you deeply, hips moving up and down letting your cock slide between my delicate folds; my clit pressing hard on your length sending waves of need through my body.

Kissing your lips and then your chin I move down to your neck and as your head falls back I lick the soft spot on your neck feeling your heartbeat throbbing under my tongue. Your heart is racing and your breathing is rapid. My hand slips between my legs lifting your cock so it’s resting at my opening. Holding it there with just the head touching, I sink my teeth into that tender flesh and push back hard and fast taking you fully inside me.

Hips moving back and forth, up and down I begin fucking you, nails in your chest, teeth on your flesh, I am coating you with my sweetness. The pressure is building and I am moving faster. I kiss you again, drowning out my moans and my groans. My panting is for you.

Harder, faster; claiming you, my body crying out to you, calling your body to cum inside me. “Oh baby. Please, fill me with your cum.”

As I feel the pressure reaching its peak, I move faster needing this, needing you. “Please!” I cry out biting you hard on your collarbone as I start to cum on you, causing you to cum deep inside me. My muscles milking all that you can give me.

Out of breath and completely satisfied I kiss your lips gently then lay my head on your chest keeping you inside me. My body shudders and I wrap myself around you. The last thing I sigh before I slip into a pleasure filled nap, “I like you.”

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments