Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party Favors

"Overall, I would say the party was a success. And I wanted nothing more to do with it."

19
7 Comments 7
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The house was full of people. Music thumped behind the closed door, voices chattered in and out of streams of conversations, and there were the occasional sounds of people leaving and coming into the party. Overall, I would say the party was a success. And I wanted nothing more to do with it.

A growing migraine pounded at my skull as I shut myself in my private bathroom, shutting the door tightly. I leaned against it and stared at myself in the reflection of the mirror. Short dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, curves in all the right places. A figure hugging black dress, cute red heels that added to my height. I had really gone all out to look my best. And for what? For a party that was beyond my realm of caring since he wasn’t even here to distract me from everyone else who had shown up.

I pushed off the door and sashayed to the bathroom counter, leaning against it. I leaned closer to the mirror and pressed my lips to it, kissing my reflection. I pulled away, leaving behind a faint pink kiss print and smiled a little, then ran my hands through my messy short curls. The migraine still edged along my consciousness, and I reached up, sliding back the panel to get the medication. A knock had me pausing, looking at the door over my shoulder in the mirror.

“Occupied.” I called out, taking out the bottle of pills. The person seemed to get the idea because they didn’t knock again. I shook out two pills, popped them, and swallowed them dry. I shut my eyes for a moment willing them to work quickly, and tuned out. I focused my breathing, the rise and fall of my chest, my heartbeat, the rush of the blood in my veins.

A pair of hands slid up from my waist to my breasts, cupping them. I froze, and snapped open my eyes. My dark brown eyes met another pair of dark brown eyes and a warm wide smile of a very male figure behind me. Christopher. I felt his name more than said it, though it was on my lips as his mouth came down to the side of my neck, his lips brushing against my pulse, making my heart race just a little. His hands continued to cup my chest, and I shuddered, feeling desire make itself known in heated little pulses in the skimpy underwear I had put on just for him.

“You’re late…”I murmured, pressing backwards against him. His hips pressed forward into mine, and I felt him, his dick hard in his jeans for me, fitting snugly between the globes of my rounded ass.

His mouth was slow to part from my skin and he lifted his head just as slow, one hand smoothing from my chest to my hip as he spoke, his voice soft, his accent sending little shivers of delight down my spine. “Now darling you know it couldn’t be helped…I got here as soon as I could. And you look like a delicious little treat just for me…” His mouth came back to my neck, and then traveled to my ear, nibbling and sucking on the lobe, causing me to moan softly, wriggling against him. God his mouth was talented.

I went to turn in his arms, and his hands became like iron grips, holding me in place. His mouth came off my skin, and he pressed harder against me, pinning me to the counter. It bit into my thighs and made me cry out softly, the sting of pain turning me on, the feel of him pressed so hard against me amazing. “Mmm darling, I don’t want you to move from here. I plan on taking you just like this.” His words sent more shudders down my spine.

His hands came down to the bottom of my dress, and he tugged it upwards over my hips, baring the curve of my ass to him. He stroked my skin, the edge of my panties, the lace pressed tight against the flesh. “Delicious,” he said softly, looking down at my body, still keeping me pinned. I didn’t try to move, my body hot, my pussy getting wetter and wetter by the minute, loving the way he was acting. I didn’t even care that there were people outside that anyone could walk in on us. I just wanted him.

My hands slid over his, and he laced his fingers with mine and together we caressed the tops of my thighs, the vee between them, both of us feeling the damp material stuck to me, trailing our fingertips backwards toward the curve of my hips and my ass, cupping and squeezing and kneading the flesh. I bit my lower lip, squirming a little against him, and he pressed slowly against me, grinding his hips against mine, working himself against me. The feeling was delicious and teasing. We were teasing each other, and our eyes met in the mirror, my face flushed, and my breath uneven as he continued his slow exploration of my exposed lower half. A half smile curved his lips and he dropped his mouth to my pulse, biting me before licking the bite, and tracing his tongue up to my ear, sucking and nibbling on the lobe, causing me to groan out loud.

“Shhh pet. Keep quiet. Can’t let all your guests know you’re about to get fucked.” His voice was low, rough, and serious. I felt a rush of new desire course through me. He was serious about fucking me right here, pinned against the counter, while the party went on, while anyone could walk in on us. And it was a hot idea, one that made my pussy clench and ache with need.

“Christopher…please…” I said softly, slipping my hands free of his, bringing them to my breasts, kneading and cupping the flesh. His eyes watched me in the mirror as I pulled the top of my dress down, pulling my breasts free, and my fingers tweaked and stroked my nipples, making them bead and harden with need. I kneaded them, my breathing getting harder, so turned on with his movements, the idea of us fucking in such a public spot, of being caught; I was on the verge of orgasm already.

His hands came up from my skin, and I groaned in need, not caring if anyone heard me. I felt him ease away, and heard the soft snick and click as he undid his belt, and jeans, letting them fall down his legs, the rustle of his boxers following the same path. He pressed himself against me again, his flesh hot against mine. He was rock hard, nestled close to me, pressing into the soft skin of my ass. He worked himself against me, stroking himself along the curve of my ass, his hand guiding his length back and forth. It was another tease for both of us. “Part your legs, darling,” he said, his voice husky. He pulled away slightly from me, taking his heat with him.

I did as he asked, leaning more into the counter slightly, ready for him. He reached down, and pulled hard at my lace underwear, and they gave up after a moment’s resistance, ripping hard, and fluttering to the floor, soaked now. I flushed and sucked my lower lip, embarrassed by my own desire. His fingers dipped into me, stroking my little clit, causing me to buck into his touch, and he slid one finger inside.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

He gently fucked me with it, pushing it in slowly, gauging my wetness, and pulled it back out slowly, his digit glistening with my juices. He brought it to his mouth, licking it clean, and he grinned. “I think you’re ready for me, but it’s going to be tight in this position. Are you ready?”

I nodded, and found a grip on the edge of the sink in front of me, ready for him. I could feel more moisture pool between my legs as he lined himself up. There was a brush of the head of his cock against my entrance and I shut my eyes. He rubbed himself back and forth against me, collecting my moisture, lubricating himself some. He wasn’t a small man in any sense and hated to cause me pain, even if I enjoyed it. I shifted slightly, widening my stance a little more, and then he pressed forward ever so slowly. I groaned softly as he nudged me open, thick, and wide. He spread me open and then some. It was a slow movement, and he worked himself in, his hands at my hips once he had the head inside enough to let go. His hands bit into my skin, and I could see the focus on his face as he gently pushed forward, and then edged backwards. He was so thick and hard it felt amazing, but so very tight.

I whimpered a little, feeling a little sting of pain as he pushed forward more and he paused, letting me adjust some to his size, one of his hands moving from my hip to the front of me. His thumb strummed slowly over my clit and I moaned softly as he started to work it in slow circles, pleasure rolling over me. God he was fucking talented, I thought, shutting my eyes again, leaning into his touch. I could almost hear his smile as his stroke picked up speed on my clit. I felt him push forward again, and there wasn’t pain this time, only more pleasure, more fullness. I moaned more, biting my lip, and before I knew it, he was seated fully within me and I was panting.

“Please. God I’m close,” I begged him. I rocked my hips backwards against him, and sent him in further, groaning at the sensation. He didn’t wait now, and began a steady movement, sliding in and out of me, hard and pulsing. His mouth was a wet heated brand on my skin, his hands shifting to my hips to push and pull me against him. I panted under my breath, said his name like a prayer, as he took me, the front of my thighs banging a little against the sink counter. And yet with each slap of my flesh against the counter he sent me higher and higher, the knot inside of me coiling tighter and tighter. I squeezed harder and harder around him, and he groaned into my ear in response.

“Yes my tight little slut. That’s right. Cum for me. Let me hear you. I want people to know who’s fucking this tight pussy and making you scream.” His voice was deeper, rougher, as his hips slammed harder into me. He was closer too, I could feel it. He was swelling hard and big inside of me, his movements still smooth, eager to get me off. I shut my eyes and he hissed, and we both let go. I shouted his name, loudly, gushing wetly around him, soaking his cock. He groaned mine in return, flooding me with his seed. It left us both panting and hot, breathing hard, pressed against the sink, the edge of the counter biting into my thighs.

“Fuck darling. So hot,” he whispered, running his nose along my jaw and then his mouth over my neck. I flushed, realizing people really probably had heard us. But a sort of warmth and pride ran over me too. I had made him cum just as hard as myself, and he was still inside of me. Me of all the people he could choose to be with tonight. He was mine, and I was his. There were no more doubts about it.

“How about we get a drink?” I said softly, easing back into him away from the counter. I felt his smile and he kissed my neck, nodding a little. He gently began backing out of me, easing his touch on my hips. I felt his cum begin to run down my legs and looked down, blushing a little. “Oops. Clean up first.”

He smiled and leaned back, doing up his pants, watching me with dark eyes as I washed up with a washcloth, wiping away his seed. He cleared his throat and adjusted himself, the sight obviously turning him on again. I smiled at him shyly, and picked up the ripped underwear and tossed them in the trash. “No panties tonight I guess huh Christopher?” I said softly, turning to finally face him.

“No panties. I want you available to me all night my darlin’.” He slid forward smoothly, and captured my lips. His mouth was heaven on mine, a firm press of lips against my own before his tongue teased the line of my lips. I parted my mouth for him, and he dipped his tongue inside and stroked slowly against my tongue. He took his time kissing me, slipping both hands into my wild curls, pressing his eager body against my own. I rubbed a little against him and then we ended the kiss, me nibbling his lower lip.

“Mmmm. I missed you today,” he said, almost sheepishly. “I meant to talk to you about things earlier. But you know you’re mine right?” His eyes met mine almost shyly, and I smiled widely.

This was what I had been hoping for. I nodded and brushed my mouth against his. “Yours.”

“Good. Very good. I wasn’t sure if things were clear after last time and what you were thinking so I wanted to make it clear tonight…” he said, trailing off, getting distracted by my mouth. He kissed me softly, and slowly, nibbling and licking at my lips, tracing their fullness. “And I definitely want to be the only one who makes you moan like that, and owns this little body. I want you to be totally mine. I want to be totally yours.” His mouth crashed over mine again and his tongue eagerly stroked between my lips, his hands dancing over my skin.

I moaned a little into his mouth and wrapped my arms around him, and we kissed for what seemed an eternity, our mouths dancing long and slow. A loud bang interrupted us and we jumped and pulled away from each other. The door stood open and Christopher shifted me, blocking the person standing there the view of my naked lower half as I struggled and tugged my dress down, the black clinging fabric still up above my waist from our session.

“Need the bathroom man?” he said, lightly and casually, as I got situated, my face red. He gently steered us out of the bathroom as one of our friends, clearly intoxicated, weaved into the room, unaware of what had taken place only moments before.

I giggled and looked up at him as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and squeezed. “My girl,” he said, smiling widely. His eyes were a warm chocolate brown, and he looked happy and carefree. And I felt it down to my toes when he said it, a warm glorious feeling of need and desire that was like coming home. This was the start of something truly dangerous and wonderful.

Published 
Written by DanicaKiernan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments