Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Personal Trainer

"Personal Trainer gives client a second work-out"

10
3 Comments 3
20.9k Views 20.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Justin was a personal trainer. He demanded the very best out of all the people he worked with. If they did not meet expectations, he passed them onto another personal trainer. He had noticed over the years how he seemed to get more women than men to help train. He found the woman to be more motivated and willing to work harder than the males. The men always seemed to think they knew so much more than he did. They did not.

The person that Justin enjoyed helping train the most was a busty Asian woman. Her name was London and she had a great attitude towards working out and listening to instructions. It also helped that she had a sexually attractive body; all curves and a little plump, just the way Justin liked them.

London was such a devout worker and some of the drills and stretches had Justin’s cock straining to get out of his workout shorts. He was beginning to suspect that she knew what her body was doing to his cock.

This one session began just like any other. London was always the last person of the day that Justin trained and they were coming to the end of the workout. London had on a black tank-top with a pink sports bra on underneath that was showing just above the tank-top. She also had on a pair of black short-short workout shorts that were made of spandex and clung to her body, accentuating her hips and womanhood.

Juston noticed that during their session, his eyes lingered longer than usual on her large ass cheeks that were straining to get out of her short-shorts. He would see a sliver of a cheek once in a while as she bent down in a lunge or to do a stretch.

They always ended the session with fifty sit-ups. While London was doing these, Justin’s gaze seemed to rest on her vagina on its own accord. He could feel himself getting stiff as he knelt on her toes to keep her feet flat on the ground. Towards the end of her fifty sit-ups, London was launching herself forward, wanting to finish strongly. This caused the crotch area of her short-shorts to rub up against his stiff cock.

When she finished, Justin quickly got up and said goodbye before rushing into his office, wanting to go over the tape of their workout and beat one out to the sight of her ass as she did push-ups.     

He was just sitting down to watch the tape when London walked in. She never said a word; instead, she walked right up to his desk and crawled on top of it. She leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips as her left hand snaked down to his erect member. “They say sex is the best workout,” she whispered as she leant back and started to pull down his shorts. Justin stood up to make it easier and let his shorts and boxers fall to the ground, allowing his rigid cock to spring free.

London quickly took his cock into her warm, sweaty hand and from there, into her mouth. Justin gasped at the suddenness of it and looked down into her eyes. “I guess you’ll be getting two workouts today then,” he told her as a response to her earlier comment. He then ripped her spandex short-shorts along the seam, revealing a lace pink thong on underneath. The thong soon followed the short-shorts as it was ripped in half, exposing her shaved vagina.

nataly_nylon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nataly_nylon

Justin lifted her up into his arms and swept everything on his desk onto the floor. He then set London down on her back and ripped off his own shirt, revealing his bulging biceps and defined 6-pack. London reached up to her tank-top and bra and pulled them down under her breasts, showing Justin her naturally large 34D breasts.

Justin guided his cock into her wet pussy, quickly setting a brisk pace of thrusts. He held her hip as he pounded his flat stomach into her fat ass, jiggling it. London then rolled off her hip and onto all fours. She started to pull her tank-top and bra off when Justin said, “Don’t. Leave them on,” as he continued to fuck her hot, wet cunt.

London got a bit of rest as Justin was doing all the work at this point; however, she soon wanted to burn some calories. She slipped his cock out of her pussy and crawled off his desk. She got Jordan to lie down on his back before she climbed on top of him, straddling his stomach. She guided his cock back into her pussy as began to rub her clitoris as she leant back to brace herself on her other arm.       

Justin held her waist as he started to thrust deeper into her pussy, brushing up against her back wall with his massive erect member. He then snaked one of his hands around her waist and onto her clit before starting to rub it, allowing London to lean backwards on both her hands and start to lift herself up and down on top of him.

As she started to feel her orgasm coming upon her, she started to rub her clit again, harder this time. Justin also approached his explosion of cum and held open her pussy lips as he started slow deep thrusts into her damp cunt.

As Justin felt London’s orgasm coat his dick, he shot his own load into her vagina, splattering it off her walls. London screamed loudly, “FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!” as the powerful waves of her orgasm rushed through her body.

Justin collapsed back onto his desk and London fell backwards on top of him. After they had regained their breath, London rolled off him and started to get dressed, only to realize that her short-shorts and thong were both ripped in half. “Same time next week?” Justin asked her, “and maybe we’ll burn some extra calories after the next session as well.”

London nodded her head and smiled at him before quickly rushing to her car and driving home not wearing anything below her bellybutton.  

Published 
Written by jaysongrey66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments