Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phil and his Fabulous Phallus

"Phil allows Lenore to seduce him and sexually satisfies her, but what about Phil?"

7
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
672 words 672 words
Phil, always dressed like a professor, sat down intentionally next to Lenore in the library. She was a slender young African American girl with almond shaped eyes and a sparkling smile, which she threw at him the moment he settled in his chair. He wasn’t quite too mature to be unattractive to young girls, and they seemed to flock to him so easily.

It didn’t take long for Phil to charm his way into the young girl’s heart. She was nineteen, studying to be a nurse and told Phil that she was eager to learn more about the male anatomy. He noted to himself how wonderful it was that women had learned to decide what they want and to go for it.

“I’m quite interested in the research of how the female form and a woman’s attitude and behavior can affect a man, both emotionally and physically,” she said. Her eyes smiled at his although her lips were poised and ready for yet another verbal surprise for him.

“Biology and psychology are not my fields,” answered Phil, “but I’d be more than happy to assist somehow if I may.”

“I’d like you to come home with me and let me observe what a naked female prompts a man to do,” she said enticingly.

An unstated answer seemed to pass between them and Phil followed Lenore out of the library and walked behind her for two blocks to her apartment. The gentle sway of her hips and the way her skirt danced around her legs beckoned to him like a female Pied Piper. They were soon in her bedroom, and he watched her undress. Phil undressed except for his boxers and joined her on the bed.

Lenore wrapped herself around Phil like a human cocoon, arms around his neck, one leg hooked behind his, and her body melted into his. The warmth of her against him told him she was more than ready. He cupped her firm buttocks in his hands and squeezed appreciatively.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

She moaned into his mouth.

“Take me,” she said, simply. Not a demand, not a request, but an invitation of permission.

The next two hours were like a chapter from Phil’s life, de ja vu in every respect. This was something he had done so many times and would continue to do as long as he could derive satisfaction from it.

He spent enough time teasing her tiny breasts with his mouth so that she pushed lightly at his shoulders, hinting at what she expected, and what Phil knew very well that was predictable. He gave her a slow oral orgasm with his tongue, and followed it with another, using his fingers as he licked and sucked her.

“I want to suck your dick,” she breathed heavily.

“Another time, perhaps,” Phil replied, as he removed his boxers and positioned himself between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt his stiff probe penetrate her folds. The sensation of him entering her thrilled her and her arms stayed around his neck, her hands digging into his shoulders. A true master at intercourse, Phil fucked her through two more orgasms, the last one making her scream and thrash about on her tiny bed.

He slid down between her legs once more, kissing the insides of her wet thighs, licking her juiced from them and then sliding his tongue into her to gather her honey. His hands cupped her buttocks and held her in place as he aroused her probing with his tongue and finished her off by sucking her clit. Lenore was exhausted, panting and sweating. Her limbs fell limply in an array of submission and satisfaction. As she gently dozed off to a wonderful dream, Phil moved away from her and off the bed.

He went to the bathroom, removed and washed off his strap on. He sighed softly, remembering how his own cock used to resemble the strap on device, before he lost it in the accident.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments