Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rehab

"Gym session ends unexpectedly"

25
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Molly strode through the gym purposely. She felt various sets of eyes on her curvy body, but she pushed that to one side as she busied herself with preparing the circuit for her next client. Being eyed up by guys in the gym was an occupational hazard.

Molly had worked hard to earn her job as a trainer at one of the most exclusive private gyms in the country. In this gym, they trained and rehabilitated some of the top athletes in the world, as well as the rich and famous. Many of the regulars here joined just to try and catch a glimpse of some of the stars that came in. A fact that Molly resented, but looked past it to focus on the serious side of training.

The gym wasn't struggling for money but had recently taken on a new contract to help with the rehabilitation of injured and wounded military personnel. Other than the pro athletes, these were the guys that Molly preferred to train. They generally took training very seriously and didn't focus on staring at her body.

Molly was set.

The gym was ready to go and she felt confident all her preparation would deliver a hard but enjoyable session for her next client.

He was a soldier. Rumor amongst the other military guys was that he was Special Forces. Molly didn't really get what that meant, but the way some of the guys were acting made her think he was a big deal. This could mean he was an arrogant asshole who thought he was better than her. Some guys could be pricks when a female is taking them through a session. Molly hated guys like that.

As Molly waited, the gym began to empty out. She checked her appearance in one of the many full-length mirrors that covered the walls. Her hazelnut hair was tied in a neat bun and she wore no make-up. A loose t-shirt covered her sports bra, which contained a pair of soft natural 36DD breasts. Molly tried her best to hide these at work. She wanted to be known for her professionalism, not her tits. The dark Grey yoga pants she wore for comfort hugged her shapely booty, there wasn't much she could do to hide it!

"Excuse me," a soft, deep voice interrupted. "I'm here for my appointment."

Molly turned. To her surprise, her next client looked normal. She hadn't been sure what to expect, but the way the guys had acted about his job had made Molly expect some big, ripped, superhero-type guy.

Molly took a second to look at him. The soldier was just under six feet tall, and looked athletic but in an unremarkable way. He was wearing a pair of dark running shorts topped off with a loose, sweat-wicking t-shirt.

"Hi, I'm Molly." Molly offered her hand. "If you follow me we can get started."

Molly took the soldier through a warm-up. It dawned on her that he hadn't given her his name, but she knew better than to ask. Some of the people that trained here preferred to be nameless. This prevented rumors from getting out to the press.

The warm-up was fairly uneventful and they moved into the first phase of the workout. With the gym to themselves, they could chat and move around without being impeded. Much to Molly's surprise, the soldier was coping very well with the workout so far. As they moved into the next phase Molly stepped it up a notch.

Molly had to admit she was enjoying herself. It was nice to work out with a guy that wasn't constantly trying to get into her pants. They seemed to bounce off each other well, pushing each other to work harder.

As they worked through a squat series, Molly caught his eyes briefly drop to her shapely bum then dart back to the bar as he spotted for her. Molly smirked to herself, at least he wasn't being too overt. She couldn't blame him—if she was a guy she would do the same thing!

The soldier moved to the bar and began his set, Molly let her eyes drop to his toned behind. She had to admit he wasn't bad looking and the fact he was being subtle about checking her out was alright with her. Molly snapped back to the job in hand as her partner returned the bar to the rack.

As they continued the circuit the little glances and some cheeky comments became more frequent.

Molly racked the bar as she moved into the clean and press. The soldier's eyes were very firmly fixed on her large breasts as they were squeezed together by her elbows, then thrust forward as Molly pressed the bar overhead. Molly had to admit she was starting to like him looking at her with his hungry eyes, so she made a conscious effort to put on more of a show for him.

They moved on. The deadlift was next. As the soldier began to lift Molly gazed over him. His form was good, straight back with no curve. As he tensed to drive the bar up Molly admired his butt and his strong back.

"I bet he can fuck hard!" Molly thought to herself. She flushed as she imagined what he could do to her. Molly had always wanted to have sex in the gym.

The flirting became more overt and frequent. During her set on the deadlift, Molly had made sure to push her booty out as she gripped the bar, and then at the top of the lift, she stuck her chest out. The soldier's eyes were all over her and Molly was secretly enjoying it.

Molly began the warm-down with her companion, both of them disappointed that the workout was over. The sexual tension had ramped up between them, but neither would make the first move. They stretched eyeing each other and hoping the other would be the one to make the first move.

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

After a quarter of an hour of stretching the soldier went to shower and get changed. Molly moved to the office to begin closing down the computers and locking up the gym. As she worked her mind wondered what could have happened. The chill she felt as her body cooled only heightened her sexual arousal. The sweat ran between her ample breasts making her shudder and her nipples harden.

Molly became aware of a presence behind her, but before she could turn she felt strong hands move to her chest. The soldier kissed her neck as he held her from behind. Instinctively Molly's hands reached up to pull the soldier into her neck. She moaned softly as he kissed her soft skin, one hand cupping her breast and the other slowly sliding down her toned stomach toward the top of her yoga pants.

Molly pushed her large, curvy ass into the soldier's groin and felt his large manhood pulsing eagerly to be released. Her hand slid between them, grasping his throbbing member. Slowly Molly stroked him. His hand slipped inside her yoga pants and in turn her Lycra Brazilian panties. His finger teased her aching clit as he pulled Molly's tee over her head.

Groaning and breathless with pleasure Molly rocked forward onto the desk supporting her weight with her free arm. She continued to stroke her nameless lover as she felt her sports bra ping free allowing her large heavy breasts to escape their cramped prison. His hand cupped one breast and gently caressed her nipple. Molly gasped as the fingers between her legs picked up speed on her clit.

She was so turned on. Not just from the physical pleasure but also because she had always dreamed of being fucked in her place of work. Molly released his manhood and pulled her yoga pants down, her thumbs hooked into her panties allowing them to follow her trousers. As she did this Molly became aware of a small flashing red light on the desk. Molly was confused at first but then realized it was a small camera.

"He's filming us!" Her mind raced. Part of her wanted to stop but her inner slut told her to act up to it.

Molly leaned toward the camera pushing her breasts together, as she did she felt the soldier's tongue on her soaked pussy and clit. Molly moaned loudly and pushed her hips back presenting herself to him. The soldier licked her pussy sending shivers through her body. Molly looked straight into the fish eye lens and licked her lips. She felt so naughty and dirty, but she was in heaven.

The soldier's tongue slowly ran up her pussy lips and over her ass. His tongue traced her spine causing Molly to shiver with pleasure. As he kissed her shoulders Molly felt the head of his cock part her outer lips. Looking into the camera Molly bit her lip in anticipation.

His cock teased Molly as he slowly pushed into her dripping pussy. Molly moaned out and pushed back into him. Fuck the tease, she needed him to pound her. The soldier got the message and gripped her hips as he thrust slowly but deeply into her. His pace quickened until he was relentlessly hammering into Molly.

Molly's large breasts swung, clapping as they impacted each other. Looking straight into the lens Molly pushed back off the desk to increase the depth of his thrusts. She panted and moaned as he pounded her. The pair of them sweating from the effort.

Without warning, Molly felt a pain, which quickly turned to pleasure as the soldier slid a finger into her ass. A hand gripped her hair pulling her chest up, presenting her bouncing tits to the camera. Molly's hand instinctively dropped to her swollen clit and she began to rub herself.

Molly's body tensed as her first orgasm shot through her. She threw her head back and let out a deep moan. Her juices flowed from her pussy as the soldier continued to hammer into her.

"I'm close!" the soldier breathlessly whispered into her ear.

Knowing she was being filmed Molly pulled from him and dropped to her knees. She began to suck him deep. Her hand massaged his heavy balls as the other gripped his shaft. Molly slurped and drooled as she deep-throated his throbbing cock.

"I'm going to cum!" he groaned.

Molly jumped to her feet and turned, leaning back on the desk she reached behind her and spread her ass.

"Cum on my ass!" she demanded into the camera.

The soldier stroked himself.

Molly felt a warmth as his cum sprayed over her ass. Three hot thick bursts flew over her ass as she presented herself to him. Molly turned to face her lover and stroked her still pulsing clit.

He smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. He reached behind her and picked the camera up and left the office heading for the showers. Molly sat panting on the desk for a few minutes before dressing slowly. As she walked to the showers the soldier's cum trickled from her ass to her pussy. Molly shuddered.

As Molly entered the changing rooms she became aware the soldier had gone. On the changing room bench sat an envelope.

"The memory card has the video on it." Written in hurried handwriting.

Molly showered quickly, rushing to get home and watch her very own porn film.

Published 
Written by Quietlywriting2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments