Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rye and Ginger

41
29 Comments 29
17.8k Views 17.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read
He held the tumbler of rye up to the moonlight. It had finally stopped raining and he was sitting on a chair in the kitchen, with the patio doors open. The fresh scent of summer that was drifting in did little to calm him. The whiskey was warming his blood, but he knew he needed to stop after this one. If not, it would have the opposite effect.

He wanted to forget about that bitch of a wife of his. The divorce was finally done and now he just had to pick up the shattered pieces and move on. He wished he was home in his own house and bed, but for the weekend he had agreed to go out into the middle of nowhere and spend a few days trying to relax. His friends had been his steady rocks through it all and he loved them for it, but he didn’t need them to worry and he sure as hell didn’t need them to entertain him.

They had arranged a BBQ with some friends that night and he had tried to enjoy himself, but soon enough he had snuck off to be alone. He knew they’d invited a few single women, but he couldn’t care less about dating. He just wanted to wallow in self-pity a while longer.

When the house finally settled down and most of the people had left, he had snuck down to enjoy the quiet and the dark. He needed time to think and drink his troubles away.

He wished he could get the image of his wife sucking the cock of her co-worker gone from his memory. He could still see those dark hands tangled in her blond hair as the man fucked her mouth. The image was seared into his mind and everything after that was a blur. He clenched his fist and thought about how it had felt to punch the guy. He wished he would have felt better about it. He just felt empty.

He was jolted back to the present when he heard the creak of the stairs, followed by the patter of bare feet as someone came walking into the kitchen. He willed them not to turn on the light, so he could stay hidden in the dark.

The moonlight cast muted light into the kitchen and illuminated the counter and the person stretching to reach for a bowl on the top shelf.

He thought that this was an image he would not mind having etched into his memory for eternity.

He didn’t remember seeing her earlier that night, then again, he was not looking at her face, but her plump ass barely covered by something black and flimsy.

He watched the thin black fabric stretch over her curves as she reached up. He took another sip of his drink and wished she would reach a little higher so he could see more of that luscious behind.

He heard her mumble as she kept struggling to reach whatever it was she was looking for. He knew he should help her, but the view was entirely too good to pass up on. 

She was not his normal type. He tended to like skinny, athletic blonds. This woman was neither. Her dark hair was falling down her back, and her sizable ass was matched by her thick thighs. 

Yet, there was something so purely erotic about her. She was walking around in a skimpy little black number he didn't even know what to call and all he could think about was getting his hands on her fleshy ass.

He felt his cock throb and start to swell and he liked what she made him feel. His blood was pumping with excitement, laced with a healthy dose of alcohol. He felt something in the pit of his stomach he could not quite place. He was aroused and starting to feel angry at the woman in front of him. It was like she was taunting him. He found himself wanting to gently touch her skin.

He wanted to slap her.

He drank down the last of his rye as he felt himself grow harder. He placed the glass on the table next to him and stood up. Feeling his cock straining against his black boxers, he made no attempt to hide it before walking over to her.

As he got closer, he could hear her still mumbling, but now he could finally make out what she was saying.

"Come on you little fucker," she muttered as her fingers strained to reach the bowl on the top shelf.

"Would you like some help with the little fucker?" he said and watched as she almost lost her balance as he startled her.

On pure reflex, he reached out and grabbed her waist to prevent her from toppling over. Stepping closer, he pressed himself to her. He didn't care that he had a raging hard-on by now.

"You scared me," she responded.

"So I noticed."

He had her pinned between the counter and his body, preventing her from turning around. He could feel her wiggling almost unnoticeably , making him achingly hard.

Looking over her shoulder, her eyes connected with his. He expected to see some alarm and apprehension, but all he saw was amused defiance.

"Are you going to help me get that down or are you going to keep grinding at me?"

He smiled as he reached over her and grabbed the bowl she’d been trying to reach and placed it on the counter before her.

"What do you need it for?" he inquired as he brushed her long hair to one side.

"For some reason, that doesn't seem important anymore," she said and smiled wickedly as he felt her push back against him.

“Be careful,” he hissed as he placed his hands on her hips to steady her.

“Why?”

"Do you usually strut around in the middle of the night without any panties on?" he said when he felt the smooth skin of her naked ass.

"Do you usually slide your hands over a strange woman's ass in the middle of the night?"

"No, it's not a common occurrence, but how can I resist?" he said while grabbing the cheeks of her ass. He wasn't gentle. He didn't want to be. For some reason this woman was fueling something inside of him he rarely let lose.

"You must be Erik?" she asked but didn't make any attempt to leave.

Erik mumbled a yes as he leaned down and grazed the skin of her neck. His hands were still filled with her plump ass.

"I saw you skulking around tonight, but we never officially met," she said and pushed back towards his hands.

"I didn't skulk.”

"You skulked in a brooding way," she responded in a matter of fact voice as she turned her head and smiled.

The look in her eyes was taunting him. He could swear she was urging him on.

He moved his hands over her hips and his fingers felt her curves through the flimsy material as she swayed her hips and moaned. He pressed his hard cock against her ass.

"You vanished rather quickly tonight. I didn’t think I would see you again," she said.

"I wasn't in the mood for company," he responded while brushing his fingers along the soft undersides of her breasts.

"I see you’ve changed your mind." He could hear the smile in her voice and it was angering him.

"No, I still don't want company or meaningless conversation," he said and caressed her nipples though the thin material.

"I am pretty sure your cock is thinking something else," she said as she pushed herself back against him.

"Trust me, he’s not interested in conversation either."

He could hear her quietly laugh as she reached her hand back between them to stroke his cock through his boxers.

"Perhaps not, but he wants company," she said and grasped his hard shaft.

"Fuck," he growled.

"Sure," she looked over her shoulder and smiled.

He felt his jaw clench at her words and by now his cock was painfully hard in her hand.

He felt angry. She was so fucking confident and all he wanted to do was get that damn smirk off her face. A part of him wanted to shut her up with his hand. The other part wanted to make her beg.

He knew he should back off and put an end to this right now, but he didn’t want to and he had a feeling that the woman in front of him knew exactly what she was doing. It was up to her to say no. Until she did, he would take what he needed.

He slid his hands under her top and trailed his fingers up over her belly until he reached her hardened nipples. He heard her sharp intake of breath as he tweaked them between his fingers.

“Mmm yes,” he heard her moan.

She snaked her hand inside his boxers and grasped his cock firmly in her fist and started stroking him hard. He moved his hands down and slid them over her now fully exposed cheeks.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans



“You have a great ass,” he said and smacked it with his open hand.

“You want to fuck it?” she said and squeezed his cock harder.

He didn’t answer her.

Erik grabbed her hips and spun her around. He was expecting to see a moment of doubt and resistance, but all he saw was that confident smirk that fueled his temper even further. As he lifted her onto the counter he forced her legs apart. Hooking his fingers in his boxers he pushed them down and stepped between her thighs.

“You gonna fuck me?” she smiled and pulled down her top to expose her full breasts.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter. He grasped his cock and started stroking it along her already slick slit. Erik didn’t waste any time, he started pushing himself inside of her hot pussy.

He heard her quiet moan as she closed her eyes.

He buried his cock deep inside of her then held still. It had been a long time since he fucked anyone, and the sensation of her tight pussy clenching his cock was almost too much for him to control.

He looked down at her face and saw her parted lips and he could smell the sweetness of her breath.

It stuck him how beautiful she was.

She opened her eyes and they connected with his. For the first time he was looking straight into her piercing dark brown eyes.

In a split second he was thrust back to the night that had ended his marriage. He had looked into the same shade of dark eyes before his fist had connected with the man’s jaw. He felt the anger surge through him. He hated that those images were allowed to still seep into his mind and take hold.

“Fuck my cunt,” she demanded as she gyrated her hips towards him.

Erik grabbed her ass and dug his fingers into her flesh and started thrusting ferociously. Her hands circled his neck and her eyes never left his as he fucked her hard. He wanted to bury himself deep inside of her and forget everything else except the feeling of her hot pussy enveloping his cock in this moment.

The haunting memories faded with each angry thrust into her. He felt a frantic need he couldn't control. He needed to fuck her into submission, but he needed more than her pussy.

He pulled himself out of her quickly and he could hear her complaints but he didn't care. He hauled her down from the counter and dragged her over to the table where he had been sitting when she interrupted his brooding earlier. The French doors were wide open and the air was drifting into the dark kitchen.

He yanked her back against him and reached down to grab the hem of her top and pulled it off and threw it on the floor by their feet.

Fuck, he thought as he looked at her naked, full body in front of him. He reached out his hands to feel her heavy breasts. Her nipples were hard and peaked against his rough palms and he could hear her breathing increase as he squeezed them between his fingers.

He was looking at her lips and he wanted to kiss them, but he didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of showing her how much he wanted her right now.

Erik saw her bite her lower lip and he wanted to graze his own teeth over the supple red flesh, but instead he twisted her around and roughly bent her over the kitchen table. He kicked her feet apart and he could hear her gasp as her body pressed down against the cold surface. He saw the glimmer of the moon cast shadows on her warm, dusky skin.

“I’m going to fuck your ass,” he growled as he grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart.

“About damn time,” she said while looking over her shoulder, taunting him again with her swaying hips.

He saw the open bottle of rye on the table; he grabbed it and started pouring it over her naked back and over her substantial ass. He saw the amber liquid drip down her crack.

Erik dug his fingers into her flesh as he spread her apart, exposing her to him. He leaned down and lapped off the warm rye seeping down her ass. The tip of his tongue found her tight opening and he heard her moan as she pushed herself back against his eager mouth.

He circled his tongue, teasing her as much as he was teasing himself. His cock was throbbing and he wanted desperately to sink into her. His left hand slid down over her hips and around until he was running them along her soaked slit. He gathered her sticky wetness and brought it up to the tight hole of her ass.

She moaned loudly on the table as he kept brushing his finger over her hard and swollen clit. He couldn’t wait any longer. He needed her.

He stood up and started stroking his cock, getting her juices all over his shaft before he positioned the tip at her ass. He teased her by rubbing himself between her cheeks.

“Fuck me, damn it!” she said and pushed back against him. “I need your cock in my ass, now.”

Her words were demanding, but underneath it all her increasing need was evident and it mirrored his own.

Erik slowly pushed inside her. He could hear her gasp as she gripped the edges of the table while thrusting himself deep. He tried to take it slow, but he sank all the way in and closed his eyes as the tight grip around his cock threatened to end this too quickly.

He heard her hiss as he slowly pulled out and then quickly pushed back inside of her. Erik growled as his fist firmly grabbed hold of her dark hair, getting it tangled in his fingers. Her guttural moans were urging him on and he felt a raw need course though his body.

He started fucking her hard.

The sound of their bodies slamming together echoed through the kitchen and the taste of her sweet pussy and rye mixed on his tongue drove him frantic. Erik closed his eyes and with his cock deep in her ass, he felt alive for the first time in months.

His body was drunk on equal parts alcohol, anger and her.

Erik saw her move her hand between her body and the table. Her throaty moans deepened as she started rubbing her clit quickly. He saw her grind her pussy against her own hand and he thrust harder into her ass until he felt her body tense and quiver as she cried out into the dark room.

Any control he had was shattered when he saw a glow spread over her skin and shivers ripple across her flesh, as she lay writhing before him. Erik felt the blood rush though his veins as his cock throbbed and grew even harder. Letting go of her hair, he dug his fingers into her hips and buried himself deep inside of her in one hard thrust. His heart pounded ferociously in his chest as searing hot cum erupted from his shaft and filled her ass.

Erik eased his grip on her hips as he tried to catch his breath. He looked at the woman sprawled out on his friend’s kitchen table, still trying to call down. Her arms were splayed over her head and her face was pressed against the smooth surface. He couldn’t help but smile at how thoroughly fucked she looked.

He heard her quiet protest as he pulled his cock out and stepped away from her. Erik could already see the red marks forming on her hips from his rough hands. Reaching for his empty glass, he poured himself another drink.

He sat down on the same chair he had been in when she snuck in the kitchen earlier that night. He slowly sipped his drink as he watched her slide off the table and bend down to pick up her black top. Her skin was lit by the moonlight as she pulled it over her head and down her body.

She was stunning. She was so at ease but at the same time she looked rumpled. He figured they were on the same page, that this was about mutually satisfying a need, but he had a feeling he wouldn't mind her satisfying his again soon.

"What's your name?" he asked and brought the tumbler of rye to his lips.

She smiled and watched him as she walked over and grabbed the drink from his hand. He saw her wrinkle her nose at the taste and in that one moment she went from erotic to adorable. He scolded himself for his reaction. This woman could be trouble.

"Of course you are drinking rye," she said and laughed. It was not a question, but a statement. She gave the drink back and then turned around to leave. She stopped at the doorway and looked over her shoulder.

"Ginger,” she said. “My name is Ginger."



Published 
Written by Saga
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments