Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Idle Play

"The Idle Play Series - no. 4"

16
11 Comments 11
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It's getting late and Leora is in the guest room with Masha. They're sitting on the futon while the dog is barking at his own reflection in the wall mirror. The whole wall is a mirror. Tonight he's decided that he doesn't like himself.

Leora ignores him. She usually does, the silly little thing. Masha is laughing at the pup while looking at her cell phone. Both girls are on their phones. They've been giggling at something a friend sent to each of them.

Masha is a good friend. She's Leora's rebel chum. Her hair is dyed pink and cut short this week. It changes often with her mood. Leora loves her own long brown hair. She spends hours brushing and combing to make sure it's just right. Perfectly straight and glossy. The mirror is used a lot by little Leora.

Paul is out this evening so the girls have the apartment to themselves. Finally the dog goes and finds his latest toy. He settles down at the end of the futon. 

Leora spend most of her time here in her apartment. She loves it here where she has all she needs, usually. She misses Paul often when he goes away. And when he's at home he spends lots of time working at his desk in the living room. So she lounges around in her panties and camisole wating for his attention. Playing on her phone or watching the television, lying on the sectional sofa. 

Tonight she's wearing her usual. It's casual here. Masha has put on her sleeping clothes. She's going to spend the night. Her panties match Leora's in their style and for a top she's wearing a cutoff tee shirt that just covers her breasts. Like Leora, her titties are small, firm, and perky. They are both a lot alike that way. Nice, trim little bums, and long legs. Leora's are a bit bowed, but it just makes her more cute than ever.

Masha laughs and shows Leora something on her phone while she lays her long, slender fingers on Leora's thigh. Leora giggles, looking at the phone, too. Then she puts her hand on Masha's and smiles at her. Masha smiles back and leans forward. Her lips touch Leora's lightly. Then she abruptly pulls back, looking longingly into Leora's eyes.

Leora sighs and spreads her soft, smooth legs apart. Her pink panties are so tight they let one see the impression of the sensuous lips there between her thighs. She opens her mouth slightly as her face moves towards Masha and their lips meet eagerly. Leora pulls Masha's hand to her needy pussy. So needy. So ready. It's already getting damp as Masha strokes her gently.

Leora returns the favor. Her dainty hand pressing her delicate fingers against Masha's lilac colored silk panties. Smooth and gentle are their movements. And happy now. Both girls expressing their friendship and happiness in the best way they know how. Moaning into each other's mouth as they touch and eagerly grind themselves against the fingers seeking them out.

Pulling apart now, Leora places her hand on Masha's hair, drawing her down as she lifts her cami away from her breasts. Needing her friend to lick and kiss them. Needing to do the same for Masha soon.

Her friend sucks on the pink nipples, making them stand out like little pencil erasers. She groans and comes close to having a tiny orgasm already. Not quite, but her hips keep moving against Masha's fingers that have thrust aside the soft material and have begun seeking the wetness inside. One finger, then two. Touching and caressing.

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

Masha brings her fingers up to her lips. She tastes the nectar she's aroused from Leora. She grins as she kisses her friend once more. Then she pushes Leora over onto the futon and quickly grabs her panties, pulling them down. Wanting to taste more of Leora, who draws her legs up and presses her knees against her titties, one hand pulling on Masha's hair, urging her to consume what she has displayed for her friend. Masha obliges, and Leora cries out with little whimpers.

She does her duty, does Masha. As her tongue skates across Leora's engorged lips it dances around the tiny clit. Masha's fingers spread the lips apart and she sucks upon her friend's kitten. Leora is humping upward, hoping for more, wanting more. Getting it from Masha who knows just how to please her friend. Knowing what little Leora needs. What Leora so often misses.

Masha lifts up her head, gazes into Leora's eyes, and then moves. Moves her body so that her legs are spreading apart over Leora's face while her own mouth returns to her pleasure. Returns to the needy little kitten. She moves her legs apart even more and her own tender pussy is touched my Leora's probing tongue. Leora grabs her friend's pert butt and pulls her even closer as her own slitty is still being enjoyed by Masha. Her fingers get themselves damp from her friend's moisture and she gently tickles Masha's pucker as she sucks on the dangling clitty above her face.

Gentle moans are heard as each girl has her own little come to urge her to more aggressive activity. Each breathes out their pants of joy as they lick each other to fruition. Calling out each other's names. Begging for more from each other. Eagerly obliging. Tasting the tempting delights they both have needed. Giving themselves what they have both deserved just from being such lovely little dumplings of flesh. And their sweetness, of course. Such sweet girls. Always kind. And now getting what they deserve.

Now Leora cries out and the dog begins barking. Masha is forcing her fingers into and out of Leora's pussy, making her friend come forcefully and joyously. Leora's body is shaking and her legs have spread so very far apart. Masha grins, kisses the wetness, and forces her own pussy down onto Leora's face, calling out to be fucked. To make me come. To do it, little slut. Do me.

Now Masha's slitty has begun dripping out its honey for Leora to lap up as Masha does in return. And the quivers and trembles of smaller comes continue for several minutes. Until they both sigh and Masha slumps over beside her friend. Slowly she pulls herself around and they lie beside each other for some time. 

After a while they both get up, giggling. Masha goes out into the hall towards the bathroom to get cleaned up. Leora has already brought in bedding and she begins placing it on the futon after first putting a case on the pillow. Then she kisses Masha who has returned. It's Leora's turn to wash off the remnants of lovemaking. She leaves with the pup following her. 

Masha hears a key in the door to the apartment, the dog scrambling on the wood floor, and Leora's squeal of delight.

Masha turns out the light, lies down, and sighs as she pulls the sheet up over her.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments