Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sneaking Out Of Work

"A true story, the names have been changed."

11
5 Comments 5
15.8k Views 15.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Katrina and I had been dating for a couple of months and things were going pretty well. She was funny and smart, not to mention extremely hot. Her mother was Asian, and her father white and she was a perfect mix of both her parents; thick, dark, almost black hair, olive skin and big brown eyes. She was around 5'2", toned with curves in all the right places and big tits, 32D, which appeared bigger on her small frame. And she was always horny.

I was working in a residential home for disabled people and she worked at a school. Because it was the school holidays she had the week off. The texting started around 9am when I could take a break.

ME: Hey, how are you?

K: Good, just got out of the shower. My favorite song just came on the radio and I was dancing around my room to it.

ME: Really? What were you wearing?

K: Just a thong. The black one that looks like it's made out of show laces.

I knew exactly which one she was talking about. The thong in question had a black cotton triangle on the front, the waist band was made of what could only be described as a piece of black cord as was the the back part which disappeared deliciously between her firm butt cheeks.

ME: Wow. Wish I could have seen that.

K: Yeah, it's a shame you're not here, you could have bent me over the bed and fucked me...

ME: I have an idea. I'll get back to you.

At the time my manager was on suspension, so I was running the house with one of my co-workers, Sally. Also, the house car was in the shop and was due to be ready today....I put my plan into action. I called the car shop and asked what time the car would be ready. They told me it would be ready in around an hour. I told Sally that it was ready and that I needed to pick it up right then so I called a cab. Then I texted Katrina and told her I'd be there in about an hour and not to get dressed. She agreed.

The cab dropped me at the shop and I paced up and down, unable to concentrate on much for thinking about Katrina in her thong, her thick hair falling around her shoulders and back, her big breasts bouncing free as she moved around her room.

Eventually the car was ready and I jumped in and headed to Katrina's place. I pulled up outside and knocked on the door. Because she was renting a room from a co-worker and she wasn't sure when they'd be home, she came to the door wearing her thick white robe but I knew what was under it.

I stepped through the door and kissed her on the lips, she pulled me closer and I could feel my cock stiffen inside my jeans. She pulled away from me and lead the way into her room, closing the door behind us. She turned to me and kissed me again, pressing up against me. As we kissed I pulled at the cord on her robe, allowing it to fall open. I slipped my hands inside. The feel of her soft skin under my fingers caused my cock to stiffen more. I let my hands move up her sides until they reached the curve at the bottom of her breasts and she sighed into my mouth.

"I know you're supposed to be at work and you don't have much time so we'd better make this one a quickie," I smiled and agreed.

"So how do you want me?" She asked.

Despite being the most beautiful and sexiest woman I knew Katrina wasn't very confident about her appearance (I didn't understand it, she was like a half Asian/half white Penelope Cruz) and one of her hang ups was that when she laid on her back her large natural breasts flattened out so if we had sex with me on top she would always insist on wearing a bra or one of her baby doll nighties. Knowing this and knowing that I wanted her breasts I told her I wanted her bent over the bed liked we talked about. She smiled and allowed me to remove her robe, letting it fall to the floor.

She reached for my belt, pulling my jeans down followed by my boxers, allowing her to stroke my already hard cock. She ran her hand up and down the full length, touching the pre cum which was already dribbling from the tip as I gently ran my fingers over her breasts, stroking her nipples, making them hard. She turned her back to me and bent over the bed, her legs open, looking back over her shoulder at me.

The other thing about Katrina, was that she liked to fuck while wearing her underwear so I ran my finger under the black material, pulling it from between her butt cheeks, exposing her pussy. I ran my finger up her labia, already feeling the wetness there. My cock twitched and I moved up to her.

EbonyVixxxen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyVixxxen1

As I did so she reached between her legs taking my hard on in her hand and guided me between her soft lips. The heat of her soft opening was intense and I held my cock there enjoying the sensation. I grabbed her hips, my fingers digging into her soft skin, holding her in position as I began to slide my cock into her tight, wet pussy.

She moaned as I pushed into her, her back arching down. I pushed harder, entering her completely, my balls touching her ass cheeks, she gasped as she felt me fill her. The sensation around my cock was amazing but I wanted those big breasts too. I reached forward with my left hand, cupping her breast, feeling it's weight as I began to roll her nipple between my thumb and index finger. Her left hand came up, grabbing mine, squeezing, showing me she wanted my touch to be harder. I squeezed, causing her to gasp and moan.

My right hand was still on her thigh and I pulled her back starting to fuck her harder. I knew I was on the clock but I wanted her to enjoy this too so I let my right hand move around to her pussy, feeling the wetness as I drew my cock out, allowing her juices to make my finger wet then drawing it back up over her clit and thrusting my cock back into her. She moaned again from the combined sensation of my hand squeezing her breast, my finger stroking her clit and my cock fucking her.

I began moving my finger up and down her swollen clit, causing her to moan and grind against my hand. I could hear her breathing getting harder and her shoulders were moving more and more as her orgasm approached. As it built up she moaned and softly called my name, her left hand squeezing mine against her breast, her right gripping the sheets on the unmade bed. Suddenly I felt her body begin to tense and I knew she was about to cum.

I kept stroking her clit and fucking her as hard as I could without losing too much rhythm as her back arched more and the muscles inside her pussy tightened around my cock. She let out a moan from the back of her throat and her body jerked under the sensation of my finger on her clit. I knew that it was becoming sensitive so I moved my finger but kept on fucking her, my other hand moving back to her thigh, pulling her back onto my cock. Her head dropped onto the bed, her body relaxing, her breathing slowing.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, her mouth slightly open, her breathing still deeper than usual.

"I want you to cum inside me," she breathed. "Use me to make yourself cum."

Her sexy, breathy instruction turned me on more and I felt the muscles at the base of my cock spasm, telling me my own orgasm was close. I began thrusting harder, reaching forward I grabbed Katrina's hair, pulling her back to me so I could kiss her mouth. She responded by pushing her tongue between my lips.

"Fuck me harder. I want you to cum inside me," she breathed into my mouth.

Suddenly I felt myself start to let go.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Yes," She breathed, pushing back onto me.

My fingers dug into the soft flesh of her hips and butt as I felt myself start to cum. The sensation around my cock caused me to thrust harder into her and I felt the release as my cum was emptied into her.

As I started to relax I leaned forward to kiss her back, my hot breath making a damp spot on her soft, smooth skin. As my cock began to soften I slowly withdrew it from her tight pussy, enjoying the intense sensation as her lips closed as I left her.

Katrina turned to face me and I kissed her.

"I know you have to get back to work," she said.

"I do," I said. "But can I give you a lift somewhere?"

I felt bad about fucking and running, even though we both knew the situation and that I'd be back later.

"Well I had planned on going to the gym. Can you give me a minute to get my stuff together?"

"Sure," I said, smiling at her.

I watched as she stepped out of the tiny black thong that had started all this and pulled on another, more sporty one (Katrina only wore thongs). Next she stepped into a pair of black Lycra cycling shorts, put on her sports bra which pushed her breasts up amazingly and lastly a tight black gym top.

As I dropped her off at the gym we kissed goodbye and she turned to look at me, smiling. The smile on my face came from the knowledge that while she was working out her panties would be getting damp from my cum as it dribbled out of her....

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments