Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Special Delivery

"Opening the door to a courier in your dressing gown can lead to more than you expect."

6
2 Comments 2
11.0k Views 11.0k
948 words 948 words
I was still in bed, enjoying the chance to catch up on some sleep after a busy week. The curtains, slightly open, allowed a crack of sunlight into the room and the breeze from the open window cooled me as I drifted between waking and sleeping. In my half-conscious state I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly came to my senses. The parcel! I was waiting for a new router for my laptop. It had been three days now without the internet, and life was dull without the chat rooms and my cyber friends. I leapt of bed, grabbed my dressing gown and ran down the stairs. I jerked open the door just in time to see the courier walking away.

“Excuse me,” I shouted, “Do you have something for me?”

The courier stopped and turned around. She looked at me, smiled and walked towards the door.

“Did I get you up?” she giggled as she handed me her electronic gadget for me to sign.

“Yes, I’m sorry,” I muttered as I tried to focus myself on using the stylus to scrawl my signature.

“Oh don’t be,” she replied, as she handed me the parcel, “It looks like you might have something for me too”.

In my haste to get down the stairs my dressing gown had come undone. This would have been embarrassing enough, but I’m prone to a particular problem that affects men in the morning. For no apparent reason I sometimes wake up and find that my cock has decided that it is ready for action and is as stiff as a police baton. This day was no different and she was now staring at the proud erection hanging out between the folds of the open gown.

I started to apologise and restore my decency but, before I could, she grabbed it with her free hand and pulled it hard.

“It looks like you need some attention, and it seems a shame for something like that to go like waste,” she said as she pushed me back inside the house by my cock.

She deftly shut the door behind her with her foot and dropped to her knees. Her hot breath was enveloping the head of my cock and then she bent her head forward and began to take it in her mouth, inch by inch, right down to my balls. Her eyes looked up at me and sparkled.

She began to masturbate me with her mouth, slow at first and then gaining momentum, helped by my hands which were holding her head and moving it back and forth. Her hands squeezed my balls in time to the masturbation, which was becoming more intense. She released my cock from her mouth and teased it with her tongue. I couldn’t stand it any longer.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, allowing my hands to explore her body through the courier uniform she was wearing.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

I managed to unbutton and remove her shirt, revealing two pert breasts, small but with prominent, suckable, nipples that demanded attention. I tore myself away from the kiss and began to tease, suck and bite them, making her gasp and moan with the pleasure and pain. Her hand was still massaging my cock, afraid that it would become flaccid, although I knew that there was no danger of that. It was on a mission and would not rest until the objective was achieved.

I turned her around and bent her over on the stairs. I grabbed the waist band of her shorts and pulled them away from her milky white thighs, down her long legs, revealing a swollen, pulsing pussy. I parted her thighs roughly and began to lick her damp pussy, and sucking on her open lips. I was just about to probe the wetness inside her with my finger but she turned her head and stared at me.

“I don’t want your fingers in there. They would be a disappointment. I don’t want to be disappointed.”

I didn’t need any further instruction. I plunging my cock straight into her pussy and began to pump her as hard as I could. But the tiled floor was slippery so I put my feet on the carpeted stairs, either side of her thighs to gain a purchase. I was rocking like a metronome, balls bouncing against her thighs, head buried in the long hair that trailed between her shoulder blades, hands squeezing her breasts.

Her moans and occasional screams were becoming more erratic as she tried to postpone her orgasm. I was also finding it difficult to hold back. Suddenly her pussy contracted around my cock, locking it in place and the pressure was too great. She shuddered and began to orgasm violently. I couldn’t stop myself from responding. I thrust myself deep into her pussy and exploded. I cried out like a wounded animal. And then I collapse on top of her, totally spent.

After a minute or too, paralyzed and exhausted, I stood up and removed my, now satisfied and relaxed, cock from her pussy. It dripped on her leg. She sat up on the stairs, took it in her hands and sucked it clean, gently this time. She looked up at me and smiled, with my cock still in her mouth.

And then, like only a woman can, she slapped my bottom and said, “Well that was fun. But I have more deliveries and I wouldn’t to disappoint them."

In seconds she had dressed, picked up her bag, kissed me on the cheek and strode down the path to her car, bottom swaying contentedly from side to side.

Published 
Written by kochankatulipan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments