Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Morning Going Down

"Syl Celebrates Ron’s Birthday at Church"

58
59 Comments 59
15.8k Views 15.8k
802 words 802 words


Hi, I’m Sylvia; but my friends call me Syl.

This past September my husband Ron’s birthday fell on a Sunday. I wanted to make the day especially memorable for him because it was his first birthday as a Daddy, since our baby had been born six months earlier. After giving birth, my libido had first subsided, but then returned more intensely than ever before.

As usual, we prepared to go to church on Sunday morning. I purposely dilly-dallied though, causing us to be a little bit late. Ron urged me along and finally we got into his car and drove to church.

We attend a very large church which allows us to be semi-anonymous. We prefer it that way, so not everyone knows our personal business. If they actually knew how I lusted for my husband, and for my ladylover girlfriend, they would probably shun me.

Arriving at the parking lot, Ron found a vacant spot between two empty cars. Other latecomers were making their way to the Worship Center auditorium. He parked the car and got out, quickly coming around to meet me; I opened the passenger door, yet didn’t get out.

“Syl, what’s wrong? Let’s go! We’re late. We’ll have to sit way back in the balcony if we don’t hurry.”

I twisted around on the seat to face him and the open door; flashed him a luring smile, and subtly licked my lips.

“Ron, I want to stay here with you for a few minutes. They’ve already started anyway. Because we’re late, we could even skip going into the Worship Center and just listen to the service on the speakers in the lobby area, or get a coffee and listen from the Gathering Grounds area. But, we’ll only miss the opening music and announcements, not the sermon.”

I smiled and spoke more softly. He moved closer to hear me, standing right by my open door.

“Ron, before we go in, I want to celebrate your birthday by worshiping your Daddy-boy cock right here, right now. Please take it out for me. The empty parked cars all around will give us some privacy.”

He hesitated, but my words had already starting the swelling in his pants. He looked around. We were nearly alone. Most of the stragglers had now gone by.

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1



I opened my knees so he could stand even closer, and as I did my skirt rode up. Glimpsing my panty-less pussy he drew a deep breath and sighed audibly. I then knew he would give me what I wanted. He looked around one more time; opened the rear door too so he was standing between both open doors, almost out of sight. He unzipped, and took out my cock-toy for me.

I leaned forward and kissed his very tip, my moist lips against the so-soft skin of his head. He continued to stiffen as I grasped the base of his shaft. The tip of my tongue danced across the slit of his tip. Then my tongue teasingly circled all around his tip. He started to tremble, and leaned hard on the open door frame. I pursed my lips and slid my mouth down his shaft almost to my hands at its base. I wanted to expose him all, so I unbuckled his belt and pants and let them fall to his ankles. I cupped his bag-of-balls in my left palm as I continued to grasp his cock with the fingers of my right hand.

Bobbing my pursed lips up and down his cock, I reached under and massaged him just behind his bag-of-balls. I knew that would make him come quickly, and soon his cum erupted into my mouth, satiating the craving of my taste buds. I swallowed most. A little leaked out onto my chin, and he wiped it up with his fingertip.

I held him there as he softened, still in my mouth, now holding his bare cheeks in my palms. I moaned contentedly. Finally I released him from my mouth, and he bent down and kissed me.

Breaking the kiss, I exclaimed, “Happy Birthday, Daddy-boy!”

He pulled up his pants, tucked in his shirt, and buckled his belt. Now dressed, he kissed me again, more intimately. And, I knew he could taste himself as he suckled on my tongue.

When he finally broke the kiss, I smiled, “Let’s go in and get a coffee, then do some penance.”

He grinned, “Okay,” but puzzled, asked, “penance?”

I stood, hugged him, and whispered into his ear, “I’m your wife-slut for your birthday today. Just wait until we get back home, Daddy-boy. We’re going to need forgiveness!”

Post Script:
This happened on Ron’s thirty-fourth birthday. I hope he never forgets. I won’t!

Published 
Written by SylviaK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments