Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surrendering to Lust

2
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
970 words 970 words
A hotel hallway

You take my hand and pull me into our room. ‘‘I had fun tonight.“ I say, as soon as you shut the door. You turn and push me until my back is pressed against the door, you peel my skirt up. Taking my panties off me. You start teasing my clit with your fingers as you skim through the slippery folds. I gasp into your mouth as you seal our lips together. The velvet softness of your tongue mates with mine and I sigh, melting into your chest. I want you and I need a moment to realize the moans I hear are coming from my own throat.

‘‘ Wrap your legs around my waist,“ you ground out. You can’t get enough of my sweet taste. You wonder what it is that makes my mouth shiny all the time. Maybe lip-gloss....? But who cares you gladly suck anything off my plum lips, as long as there is some kind of contact.

You lift me with your hands on the back of my thighs until I am seated right were you want me, my pussy against your rock-hard cock. Only your jeans seperate us and the smell of my arousal hits you like a two-by-four. You trail your hands down my long legs, feeling the silkiness of my skin. Before grasping my ankles and tucking them in the small of your back. You angle your hips, supporting me as you reach between us to unbotton your fly.

I seem incapable of anything at the moment, including holding myself up by the simple means of clasping my ankles together. My mouth devours yours, my tongue laps at every spot it can reach, my teeth nibbling.
The moaning is tearing you apart, I feel your cock pressed aginst me.
I want you in the most elemantal way possible. I surrender to you.

The last button pops open and your erection springs free. Holding on to the steel rod you feel between my labia, seperating them, as they shield my opening, spreading my creaminess, preparing me for your entry. You know that it will be swift and hard but you just can’t wait any longer to be inside me.

My hands grasp at you, one at the back of your neck, the other digs beneath the collar of your shirt, scratching at your shoulder.
‘‘ That’s it, baby, scratch me. How much do you want me?“
‘‘ Put it in me, now, Jay, please,“ I beg.

‘‘ Put what in you, Mel?“ You finger me, pressing into my wet heat to your first knuckle. I bow against you, my back arching and pushing us away from the door. ‘‘What do you want? Say the words, baby.“
My eyes are wild, glazed over in lust, my nostrils flaring with each panted breath. ‘‘Your cock, in me, now.“

You can’t hold back the growl as you look into my face and hear the words.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

You take your cock in your hand and slap at my clit with the broad, purple crown. My head whips back, thudding against the door before rolling side to side. I close my eyes and a smile tease the corner of my now puffy, well-kissed mouth. My panting becomes grunting, and I bit my bottom lip.
‘‘More,“ I hiss.

You do it again, looking down between our bodies, shifting my skirt out of the way so you can see where we touch, see the effect you have on me as you play with me. You tilt your hips back, chuckling as I shoot mine forward, chasing you, trying to capture your cock. My groan‘s pure frustration and my eyes open in indignation.

‘‘ Shh, relax, I’ve got you, baby. Just let me get it in you.“ You ease me back and tease me again, penetrating me with two fingers. My vaginal walls grip you tightly as you pump in and out of me. With the pad of your thumb, you cover my clit, swirling around and around the tiny nubbin.
‘‘ I’m gonna cum.“ I cry, grinding into your fingers and the head of your cock.
You pull out of me and I sag against you, sobbing. My forehead lies sweaty on your neck.

‘‘ Please,“ I whisper. You hear the plea in my voice, you adjust the engorged head of your cock to my entry and thrust forward, seating yourself to the hilt inside of me. My body bucks and my slick walls vibrate around your hardness. You wait for me to adjust, then grasp my hips and pull me back down on you. I can feel your need to be deeper in me than it is humanly possible to be.

The sensation drives you overboard. You can’t wait any longer. You set a quick rhythm of thrusts. My pussy sucks at you, slurping along your length, gripping you. I plaster myself to you, clawing at your back, tearing at your shirt. My breasts flatten against your chest, my tightly beaded nipples stab at you through the cloth of our shirts.
‘‘ Come for me, Mel.“

‘‘Aaahhh.“ I scream and you clamp a hand over my mouth, muffling me as you hammer into my sheath. The contraction of my climax milking you. You feel the fire building in you, only seconds later. Your balls tighten impossible, your penis contracts like the crocking of a gun, as you drive into me, sealing us together until there isn’t a millimeter of space seperating us. You can’t tell where you end and I begin.

Your breath‘s heave in and out of your lungs as the orgasm lits you up, from the tips of your toes to the top of your head.
We look at each other and I just smile as you spill your hot release inside me.

Published 
Written by MorganSummers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments