Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment, Part 6

"Two lovers share a late night quickie"

5
2 Comments 2
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
“We need to talk,” I said to Carol, Denise, and Roger. We were sitting in a booth in the diner down the street from the apartment. We got there just before the Sunday morning rush started, and were now waiting for our meal to be served.

“About what?” Carol asked.

“We set some new rules about our relationship,” I said to Carol. “Roger and Denise adopted those same rules. Now Denise and I need to make sure we stay true to those rules. We made love last night.”

“Well of course we did, Steve,” Roger said. “We all made love last night.”

“No, Honey,” Denise said, laying a hand on top of Roger’s. “What he means is that we made love without you or Carol in the room, or even knowing about it.”

“It happened while you were asleep,” I picked up the story…

The door to Denise and Roger’s bedroom opened quietly, and Denise slipped out. She was careful to make sure the door latched silently. Then she turned and padded into the kitchen.

She was dressed in a long football jersey and pretty clearly nothing else. I knew, because I was sitting in the dark on the loveseat in the living room. The blinds in the room were fully open, and the lights of the city provided ample illumination. Our pied-a-terre was in an apartment building in Northern Virginia, across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. I could see how the shirt draped and hugged her curves. 

She got a glass from the cabinet and turned to the sink to get some water. That’s when she noticed the glow from the iPad in my lap. She gave a little jump, but quickly calmed down and finished filling her glass. Then she moved over and sat down to my left. 

“Can’t sleep?” she asked. 

“Too keyed up, I guess,” I replied. “How about you?” 

“I get insomnia sometimes when emotions are running high,” she said. “I was in bed tossing and turning, and got worried that I would wake Roger. He’s out like a light.” She noticed the iPad in my lap, and saw that I was on a sex site, but didn’t comment. 

“They say that insomnia is just an orgasm waiting to happen,” I said with a smile. “That’s what I’m doing. I was going to jerk off to some porn.” I gestured at the screen, inviting her to look. 

“I see you’re back on Lush,” she said. “I really like that site. It seems much more real than the other sex sites I’ve seen. And the people are really nice. I’ve had some nice chats.” 

“Me too,” I replied, “and the stories are higher quality for the most part than other sites. So you chat. Have you ever gone further?” 

“You mean cyber or role play?” she asked. Seeing my affirmative nod she continued. “Not that it’s really anyone else’s business, but yes I tried cyber a few times during one of Roger’s deployments. It was exciting at first, and certainly met the need, but it got old pretty quickly and I found that just reading the stories was a rich enough experience for me.” 

“I apologize for being nosy,” I said. “You’re absolutely right, it was none of my business. I’ve had a similar experience. I’ll still cyber or role play on occasion, but in the absence of the real thing I prefer a good story or the occasional porn movie and my own five fingers.” 

It was dark in the room, and I thought that shadows could be playing tricks, but I could swear I saw a mischievous look come into her eyes. 

“Well don’t let me stop you,” she said with a lilt in her voice. “In fact, I might even join you and give your insomnia cure a try.” 

“That would be fun,” I said with a grin. “Carol and I jack and jill together on occasion. It might be tough to read a story. How about we try a movie?” 

“Sounds great,” she said.

She reached down and grasped the hem of her night shirt, pulling it up over her head in one fluid motion. Damn but those were some fine tits. My mouth watered as I turned my attention to signing into a website. 

I chose an old favorite of mine. It’s a bit dated, which makes the hairstyles and music kind of stand out, but it includes my all-time favorite porn actress, Sharon Kane, and builds up into a sizzling bi foursome next to a roof-top outdoor pool. Denise’s breasts reminded me of Sharon’s. 

I got us to the scene I wanted, hit play, muted the sound and maximized the screen. Then I placed the iPad down on the coffee table where we could both see. I leaned back into the loveseat and began running my fingers up and down my cock, showing off for my new lover. 

“Oh,” Denise said, “she’s gorgeous.” Then she settled back into the loveseat as well, leaning into my shoulder. 

“Yes she is,” I replied. “And maybe the most uninhibited woman I’ve ever seen on the screen. Her breasts remind me of yours.” That drew a wicked little grin in response. 

I spread my legs and she hooked her right leg over my left knee, drawing her left leg up to rest upon the loveseat arm. I was getting hard really fast, and reached down to pull and twist my nut sack. I love to encircle my scrotum between my thumb and forefinger just above my balls, then pull down slowly but firmly. My cock responded by getting rock hard almost instantly. 

Denise was staring at the screen, but I could also tell she was stealing glances at how I was masturbating. I turned and smiled at her, then gave her a quick tongue kiss to let her know I enjoyed her looking. She moaned quietly and began to run her fingers up and down her wet slit. 

“But Honey, big deal,” Carol interrupted the story. “So you guys got off together. Why all the drama?” 

Denise blushed red but looked Carol in the eye. “There’s more. Let him finish.” Carol sat back with a doubtful look on her face as I continued… 

We watched in silence for several minutes.

Scout
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scout

Denise caught her breath when the other guy came into the shot. His six-pack was impressive, and he spent a minute or two posing in a tiny speedo before the shot cut to his cock going down the other guy’s throat. I was now actively jerking my cock, with my free hand resting on Denise’s thigh. I could feel the motions of her masturbation next to me. 

“Damn, this is so hot,” Denise hissed. I felt her body spasm as she brought herself off next to me. “I need more. I need you inside me,” she said, moving quickly to straddle my waist, facing me. 

I quickly considered the consequences of what we were about to do. Our new rules. Was this a violation? How would Roger or Carol react if they discovered us? These thoughts flashed through my head as Denise grasped my cock. She arched her tits into my face. The pinhead sized brain in my dick made up my mind for me. She lowered herself onto me with a sigh. 

Leaning close, Denise whispered in my ear. “We’ll tell them in the morning. Right now it’s just you and me. Let’s be quiet and savor this.” With that she moved and kissed me, forcing her tongue past my lips savagely. 

And so we fucked. She posted up and down on me as I feasted on her tits. I ran my hands up and down her back, cupping her ass cheeks and contributing to our sensations. She locked her fingers behind my neck and pulled me into her cleavage, smothering me in her womanhood. 

This was not a long, slow lovemaking. This was two ships in the night using each other for sex. I whimpered a bit and she placed a finger on my lips, reminding me to be quiet. She leaned down and chewed on my earlobe, then reached between us and began to masturbate again as we fucked. I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched and rolled them for her pleasure. 

Our breathing quickly became ragged. My balls drew up and boiled. Her fingers were a blur on her clit, and she bounced up and down on my shaft. I pulled and stretched her nipples with each bounce. 

“Yessss,” she hissed. “Yesssss. Like that. Just like that. Oh fuck!” 

And she came again. Her vagina pulsed around my cock like an old-style bellows. Once the piston of my cock and the cylinder of her pussy caught some air and let out one of those funny little farts that happen in sex. I started to laugh, but caught my breath as my own orgasm suddenly surprised me. 

I arched my back and thrust roughly up into my lover. Cum exploded from my cock. Six, seven times it felt like my entire shaft was erupting. Intense orgasms had become the norm since that first night with Roger, and now I was shooting a huge load deep into his wife’s vagina. 

We bit our lips and came. We gasped for breath and came. The moment seemed to last forever, and in the midst of it our eyes suddenly caught each other and locked. With one last shudder each, we wrapped each other in our arms and shared a deep, soulful kiss, settling back down onto the loveseat. Our naked bodies joined and pressed tightly together. 

“God, that was great,” Denise whispered as we broke our kiss. “We have to tell Roger and Carol tomorrow.” 

“Yes, I thought about that,” I replied. 

“Oh really?” she asked. “Was that before or after I took the lead?” She poked me hard in the side. 

“During,” I said with a sheepish grin. “A woman who mounts a man and sticks her tits in his face doesn’t exactly have the moral high ground about faithfulness in her marriage.” 

“Touché,” she said, dismounting me. “So was what we just did wrong?” 

“No, I don’t think so,” I replied. “Rule number two is what covers this. Telling Roger and Carol about it. We’ll talk it over at breakfast?” 

“I agree,” she said, yawning. “I’m glad we did it. I think your insomnia cure just might work.”

We kissed again, running our hands around each other and expressing our deep affection and appreciation for the gift we’d given each other. I noticed that the movie was still running and turned it off. She took a sip of water. With one more kiss and murmured “g’ nights” we drifted back to our respective beds… 

“And that’s the whole story,” I said, holding Carol’s hand and looking into her eyes for any sign of trouble. I saw none. Denise was looking at Roger and holding his hand the same way. 

“Wow, part of me wishes I had joined you,” Roger said. “And part of me is really happy that you let me sleep. You have to show me that thing you do with your nuts. Thanks for telling us, but I don’t really see any problem. I mean, Steve and I make love often when you girls aren’t around. Is this really all that different?” 

“Only in the kind of act, not the quality,” Carol replied. “And I agree with you, Roger. It’s fundamentally no different. That said, Steve is now one up on me, and I have some catching up to do.” 

“You jock,” I laughed. “Everything’s a competition with you. But this is the kind of competition I think I’ll really enjoy. Just be sure and let me know all the dirty details. Look out, Roger. She’s on the make and you’re the prey. Denise, you and I should probably just take a walk after breakfast and let these two rabbits go at it!” 

We all had a hearty laugh just as breakfast arrived. This diner had the best French Toast on the planet. That after-breakfast walk was actually a necessity. Unless of course we all just worked off breakfast with a little group grope in bed.

Which is exactly what happened. Denise and Roger were leaving our apartment that afternoon to return to their home on the Outer Banks. Carol and I would stay a few more days, and then go home to Texas for Christmas. So we share one last fantastic group session, and agreed that next year we’d plan on spending New Year’s Eve here in the D.C. area together. 

It was great being a swinger. It was great being bisexual. It was fantastic having a wife who also loved the lifestyle. And it was heaven having our little apartment and our lovers to share it all.

Published 
Written by fog43
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments