Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In Red Shorts

"A Friday afternoon commute I'll never forget!"

74
59 Comments 59
34.7k Views 34.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
It was going to be another scorching day. It was a Friday and like every Friday we got to knock off early. I had planned to sit in my garden with a long glass of something and soak up the rays after anointing my skin with my factor ten thousand lotion. Being so blonde, I had to be careful but it was gearing up to be so hot, I had to rethink.

The college had their week off for the late spring holiday and the town square was full of banging hot girls in their tight shorts and bras. Some were splashing in the fountains while collections of guys who thought they were God’s gift to women, naked from the waist up, looked on. I waited for the tram, imagining how there might be a few sore backs come the morning.

Then came the honking of the tramcar, as a few dawdlers were slow to clear the tracks and I hopped on, as it reached the stop. It was a case of standing room only and I made my way to a reasonably free spot near the front. At the next stop, more joined the throng and I was bumped and buffeted as other commuters jostled for space.

As we pulled off I felt a slight jab in my waist and then a poke in my bum.

“Oops! Sorry,” came the half-hearted apology from behind me.

It was a female voice with a hint of sarcasm and rather than silently accept the acknowledgement that she had invaded my space, I twisted myself round and looked from whence the voice came.

She was about my age – four years out of uni and with the look of the cosmopolitan girl about town. Along with her penetrating brown eyes, and brunette hair there came a lovely hint of perfume. My eyes lowered slowly, and I let her know I was having a good look. She was dressed for the weather, and I presumed she was employed by one of the town’s upmarket boutiques rather than a denizen of the office, like me. She wore a pair of closely-fitting red shorts, which betrayed the outline of her sex and a buttoned top of magenta silk, tied at the waist, revealing her midriff.

I turned back and watched the world go by with the blur caused by the tram as it sped along the long straight section, by the canal. A few people alighted at the next stop, but not the brunette I am pleased to say.

A seat became available but I decided to stand, aware of the whiff of cologne from my companion. I turned to have another look and she gazed back giving me an affectionate look, but didn’t break into a smile. She looked down at my bare legs, which had a slight tan owing to my recent addiction to vitamin D. I’m sure I saw the look of curiosity cross her face as she glanced down. I had put on a rather skimpy pair of panties and they were the only barrier between my nether regions and my denim skirt.

I turned my back towards her once more, wondering if I had read the signals right. It had not yet reached the full heat of the day, but I was feeling hot. Suddenly I felt the closeness of her behind me, a combination of a sixth sense, and an increase in the strength of her perfume, which waved over my shoulder.

When her fingers stroked inside my legs it wasn’t an absolute surprise but still made me visibly jerk with the physical shock. I had heard apocryphal tales of people making out on public transport, but never thought it actually took place, least of all with me. I supposed that the confines of the crowd had led to a little inappropriate touching. That it was a mistake and not a sexual advance. However, this theory was tested soon enough.

I put my right hand on a steel pole and held on as the tram took a sharp corner. There was a slight bump as it negotiated some points and my fellow commuter used the opportunity to raise her hand a little higher. There was no doubt that she was having a feel. I looked around, feeling very self-conscious and keen to know if we had been found out. There were a few people half way down, all trying to avoid eye contact, but in the immediate vicinity the carriage had mainly cleared, apart from two ladies in deep conversation and an older guy who was half asleep.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

Her touch elicited a kaleidoscope of emotions. I was trembling, anxious and excited all at the same time, as her fingers glided up and down the flesh of my legs.

My concentration failing amid the rumble of the tram and the heat, I focused on the sensations of her silky touch, which was almost brushing the cheeky creases of my ass. The tram paused at another stop and there was a delicious waft of cool air as the hydraulic doors opened. My heart leaped as the brunette’s fingers dabbled against my gusset, causing me to give a little yelp of delight. 'She's really doing this,' I thought.

Apart from her exploring fingers, I could feel the closeness of her body to mine and her breath against my ear. Her touch became firmer and her fingers were rubbing back and forth along the groove in my panties. There were only a few stops to go before we reached the terminus, where I would alight. This was always the most lonely portion of the journey. A few people remained in the other carriage, but only the snoozing old gentleman remained in ours, oblivious to our behaviour.

I let out a long purr of pleasure as her fingers worked their way past the stickiness of my gusset and found my swollen pussy lips. I reached behind me and found her other hand. I stroked her palm and her wrist, as she pressed her face into my neck. She delved deeper, and I felt her finger ends pass the moist opening of my quim. I sighed and shivered at the same time. She pressed her cheek against mine and then moved her lips, deftly moving my hair with her nose before nibbling my ear lobe.

I put my weight on the pole, clutching it until my knuckles were white, as her fingers jabbed harder into my vagina. I’m not sure if it was my imagination, but I thought I could hear the squish of her fingers in my slot above the gliding swoosh of the tram. I bit my lip, my body trembling with sexual pleasure as her fingers rotated around my soaking wet pussy. The delight of it! She was knuckle deep now and the thrusts were firm and penetrating, making me give little gasps.

I was becoming lost in a daze of pleasure and excitement, unable to believe that I was being fingered on public transport by a total stranger. We must have looked decidedly suspicious from anyone observant enough in the other carriage. I was past caring. She was pleasuring me brazenly. My skirt was half way to my waist and my panties pulled to one side; my pussy melting in the heat of pleasure.

Her breath grew harder in my ear, her own body tense against mine, as I figured that she was as excited as me and enjoying the experience in no small way. We approached the final stop and my whole body was tingling. Her attention to my little lucy was as exquisite as it was erotic and I half leaned forward steadying myself the best I could as she made me come. All the sweet sensations welled up inside and I had to muffle my cries with my fingers, so as not completely give us away. I could see the big covered waiting areas looming, getting closer into view as she sent me over the edge. I gave out a muffled ‘Oh fuck!’ as my body jolted and jerked in my final throes of orgasm. Her digits twisted and rubbed against the wall of my lubricated vagina, as my body became tense, and I came hard on her fingers.

The tram came to a halt with me still breathless as she put my attire back in order. I turned to face her and at last she smiled and gave me a little wink.

"Ummm... thank you," I said, my face glowing.

"Don't mention it," she said. I watched as she stepped off the tram. Her bum was a peach, her shorts barely containing the pert cheeks. It was a bum a girl could lose herself in.

Alas, she went left and I turned right. I didn't look back but it was one journey I wouldn’t forget.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments