Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Green Eyed Stranger - Part 2

"Liam calls Sarah into his office..."

8
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
700 words 700 words
It had been a week since that night in her house and‭ ‬Sarah had been avoiding him since.‭

Sarah was typing away at her desk when her intercom buzzed.

‭“‬Sarah...could you come in here please‭?‬” She heard Mr.‭ ‬Matthews‭’‬ voice ask.

‭“‬Yes Sir,”‬ she replied and made her way into his office with her notepad.‭ ‬“Yes,‭ ‬Mr Matthews‭?‬”

“Please,‭ ‬close the door Sarah,”‬ he said, “and I told you,‭ ‬call me Liam.‭”‬ His green eyes sparkled and she couldn‭’‬t help but smile.

He gestured toward the couch by the wall and they sat.

‭“‬Now,‭ ‬tell me...‭ ‬Why have you been avoiding me‭? ‬Is it because of what happened last week‭? ‬I sure hope you don‭’‬t regret it,”‬ he asked.

Sarah looked at her feet,‭ ‬“Um,‭ ‬well not exactly,‭ ‬you‭’‬re my boss now,‭ ‬I can‭’‬t...‭we can‭’‬t...‭”‬ She replied.

Her words trailed off as he placed his hand on her leg and tickled his fingertips under the hem of her skirt.‭ ‬A small gasp escaped her lips and she looked up to see him grinning‭ ‬mischievously.

‭“‬If you don‭’‬t want too,‭ ‬you can leave.‭”

Sarah‭ ‬bit her lip,‭ ‬stood up and walked to the door,‭ ‬stopping for a moment,‭ ‬and then locked it.‭ ‬Liam grinned and pulled her onto his lap so she‭ ‬was‭ ‬straddling him,‭ ‬hitching up her skirt in the process and then kissing her with a‭ ‬fiery passion.‭ ‬She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back lustfully.‭ ‬As they‭ ‬continued‭ ‬kissing Liam undid her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor.‭ ‬He worked his hands behind her and‭ ‬skilfully unhooked her‭ ‬bra‭;‬ it ended up behind the couch.

With her hands free of his neck,‭ ‬Sarah reached between them and undid his belt and pants and let pulled out his hardening cock.‭ ‬She wrapped her fingers around it and‭ ‬grinned,‭ ‬teasing the tip.‭ ‬He moaned softly in her ear,‭ ‬biting and kissing her neck softly as he slid his hand under them and‭ ‬pushed her panties aside and slid a finger into her‭ ‬moist slit.‭ ‬Touching her clit and circling it,‭ ‬making her whimper in his ear.

‭“‬I want you now,”‬ he moaned.

She didn‭’‬t need to hear anymore than that and lifted herself up slightly and slowly slid herself down onto him.‭ ‬Taking his full length in one‭ ‬downward thrust,‭ ‬a soft groan of pleasure escaped both their lips.‭

With both his hands on her ass she began slowly grinding herself up and down on his cock,‭ ‬her hands on his shoulders,‭ ‬fingernails digging into‭ ‬him.‭ ‬His mouth found one of her nipples and he licked and bit it softly.‭ ‬The sensation drove her‭ ‬wild‭;‬ she moved faster,‭ ‬grinding herself onto him,‭ ‬pushing him in deep with each thrust,‭ ‬the smells of their love making filled his office.‭

Sarah pulled him off her nipple and kissed him hard.‭ ‬Her tongue slid into his mouth and entwined it with is.‭ ‬He rocked his hips up to meet her thrusts impaling her deeply.‭ ‬After a while that‭ ‬familiar hot feeling started building in Sarah,‭ ‬she whispered in Liam‭’‬s ear.‭

“I‭’‬m going to cum.”

He groaned back,‭ ‬“Uuhhh...me too."

After a few more strokes,‭ ‬they both came in unison,‭ ‬moaning loudly.‭ ‬Sarah‭’‬s body shook as she came and Liam shot his hot load deep inside her.‭ ‬She rested her head on his shoulder and caught her breath before climbing off him and straightening herself up.

As she reached behind the couch to fetch her‭ ‬bra,‭ ‬Liam gave her a spank on the ass.‭ ‬She got dressed in front of him and smiled.

‭“‬Will that be all‭ ‬Mr.‭ ‬Math..Liam‭?‬”

“For now,‭ ‬my sweet Sarah,”‬ he replied.

Sarah picked up her notepad,‭ ‬unlocked the door and left,‭ ‬closing the door behind her.‭ ‬Back at her desk,‭ ‬no one had even noticed her absence.‭ ‬She couldn‭’‬t help but smirk,‭ ‬wondering if they only knew what she had just been up to,‭ ‬they‭’‬d certainly have a different opinion of her.‭ ‬Tomorrow,‭ ‬she thought,‭ ‬feeling the cum leaking out of her,‭ ‬I might bring a change of underwear,‭ ‬just in case...

Published 
Written by DirtyBlu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments