Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guy Next Door - Chapter 6

"Jane and Matt are off on a business trip for a week...A week of debachery and exploration!"

10
4 Comments 4
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Quickie sex, masturbation, teasing, anal, vibrator, sex, oral, phone teasing

The Guy Next Door - Chapter 6

Jane was a week into her new job. Matt’s company had eventually taken her on as a secretary, though she had to confess to her husband that she had lost her previous job. His reply was not at all nice, in fact he gave her only a few weeks to find another job saying that they were tight for cash. That was a true statement, thought Jane, but only because he drank most of it down the pub.

So, she was lucky to have been given this job. Unfortunately, seeing Matt for most of the day, and in fact working for the same company had its drawbacks. She was randy more than ever during the day, and her fuck buddy was there in the same building, that thought turned out to be unbearable for Jane. What was also unbearable was when she was ushered into the conference room to take dictation. Her mind wandered every time that happened, thinking of the questioning she endured and her body spread eagled over the chair as Matt fucked her from behind. She always smiled when she remembered how her knickers got left behind.

The good thing was, that they still fucked each other whenever they could and that meant the world to Jane. Boss-secretary, didn’t make all that much of a difference in the end.

So it was with trepidation that she was on her way home one evening and wondering how to tell her husband the bad news.

“I can‘t help it,” said Jane, “it‘s part of my new job!”

“Why the fuck do you have to go…why not someone else,” shouted Bill.

“Because its my job, and Brian is who I work for,” shouted Jane back.

“But a whole week away in some fancy city!” exclaimed Bill.

“I’m afraid so…” she replied, “some fancy city…some fancy hotel…some fancy room, all on my own. Work, work, work during the day…what a holiday I will be having eh!”

“All your worried about is who‘s going to do your fucking dinner, and breakfast…” she raised her eyebrows at him. “Anyway, I have to go on Sunday…at least I get paid more for it.”

Bill’s pursed his lips at the thought of more money coming in and dropped the conversation. As Sunday approached, Jane packed a small case with suitable working clothes and smart but casual evening clothes. She was to meet Brian at the office and they would be travelling to London that evening.

“I‘ve done you a few meals for the week,” she said as she kissed her husband goodbye. “See you on Saturday,” she said, and with that she left to walk to the office.

Jane arrived at the office a little early, but Brian promised to pick her up at 6:00pm precisely to make the journey in good time.

The Honda company car pulled up. Smoked glass windows prevented her form seeing who was inside, she moved to the passenger side and opened the door.

“Brian had a problem, he couldn‘t make it,” said Matt, “looks like its us two for the week…guess we will have to manage!” he said looking disappointed.

Jan bit her lip and smiled, she wondered if she would have to play a game all week or whether she could just be herself. Hell, she even thought whether the whole trip was made up so that Matt could get inside her knickers. She relished the thought.

She got in the car and Matt headed for London.

“We will have to do some work actually,” he explained to her, “quite a bit, but in between, I guess the time is ours,” he said.

Jane listened to his words as he told her all about their mission in London and what they needed to achieve while they were there. She listened intently until a smirk crossed her face, then she lost the plot completely. She lifted herself off the leather seat and pulled her knickers down to her ankles. Matt was talking to her at the time and thought she was just adjusting herself, but he stopped talking as he saw her remove her knickers.

Jane sniffed them, then threw them at Matt as he drove. They landed in his lap.

“You may as well have them now!” she exclaimed, “I‘ll give you the rest when we get there,” she said smiling triumphantly.

“Not a bad idea,” said Matt, “knickerless for the whole week is good with me.”

Jane smiled at him, he returned the smile, but he was not prepared for her next act of debauchery. She lifted her skirt from underneath her and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She then placed her left leg up on the windscreen and her right leg as close to the gear stick as she could get it.

Jane stroked and fingered her pussy as she rested her head against the lush leather headrests. Matt was half watching the road and half watching her. It wasn’t his best driving experience to date, but it was surely the most erotic one so far.

After a few miles, Jane started to groan as she fingered herself.

“Are we nearly there yet!” she exclaimed, “or am I going to have to bring myself off…” said Jane as she lifted her finger to her mouth and licked it.

“Can you wait about five minutes,” said Matt, half closing his eyes as he watched her wanton behaviour.

“Suppose so…” she replied looking over at Matt’s crotch for the first time. “Bit of a bulge you have there,” she said.

Matt said nothing and drove just that little bit faster.

They arrived at the hotel and Matt unloaded the bags, One bag of clothes each and a smaller one that Jane concluded contained the workload. They reached the desk and Matt checked them in.

“Two rooms?” inquired Jane.

“Yes, next door to each other though,” said Matt, “it wouldn’t be the same otherwise,” he grinned.

He placed his hand on Jane’s backside and slipped his hand and fingers between the crack of her arse while he conversed with the receptionist. They were finally handed the keys to their rooms and they headed for the lifts.

They were lucky to acquire one all to themselves. They got inside and immediately Jane started to fondle Matt’s cock. She tugged at it, rubbed it and pulled on it. She would have knelt down with her legs apart and sucked it, but the lift went ping and a lady’s voice announced that the doors were opening.

“Spoil sport…” said Jane to the lift lady. Matt grinned.

They got to their rooms and Matt helped Jane into her room with the bags.

“Why do I have both bags?” asked Jane.

“Well there‘s a reason for that,” Matt started, “there are a few packages in there, for you to wear on each night of our stay. You must only open them one at a time, and one of them is for private use…” he said.

Jane smiled at him. “I do hope I guessed right,” said Matt.

“See you in about an hour,” said Matt as he left her room, “going to get cleaned up. You should open day one!” he exclaimed.

Jane couldn’t wait and as soon as he left she opened the bag and removed the brown paper packaging marked Day 1. She was intrigued and although she never opened the others she had a quick feel of each of them. Day 3 felt intriguing, she thought.

She opened Day 1 and removed: black stockings with a seam up the back; black corset with built in suspenders, ruffles all around the breast area and at the hem. ‘Hmmm,’ she thought, ‘No knickers, how strange!’ The last item was a very, very slim vibrator. She twisted the end, complete with batteries, she thought.

Jane pushed the vibrator onto her pussy. Fuck that felt nice, she thought,. But reckoned that she should keep the excitement until later that evening, She eventually stripped off and headed for the shower.

Matt knocked at Jane’s door exactly an hour after he left. She opened it dressed all in black. Matt looked handsome, she thought.

EleanorStyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleanorStyle

He was wearing a smart dark suit, with an open necked shirt.

“You look absolutely gorgeous!” he said to her.

Jane smiled and thanked him. “What do I do with this?” she asked holding up the vibrator.

“Well, put it in your handbag and hope it doesn‘t go off!” exclaimed Matt.

They ate in the hotel’s restaurant, the mood was sexy and Jane felt more than erotic with the way she was dressed. Matt was heaven to be with, she thought. Their first night out together, alone, dressed sexily and having dinner was more than romantic.

Once dinner was finished they headed back to their rooms. Matt watched as Jane left to go into her room. “Unlock the adjoining door,” he said to her as he smiled. Matt went into his room.

Jane unlocked the adjoining door to their rooms and waited, she put her bag on the bed and wondered what would happen next. There was nothing for quite a while and she started to undress. She removed her dress and hung it up in the wardrobe. Matt opened the door and stood in the doorway, he was naked, his cock hung beautifully downwards. He leant against the frame of the door.

“Were you expecting anyone,” he said. Jane spun around and gasped at him. She leered at his nakedness as she put both her hands on her hips/

“What took you…” she said, “and!“ she exclaimed, “you‘re not hard yet.”

Matt was getting hard very quickly just looking at Jane in he corset and stockings. Jane walked over to Matt and grabbed his cock in her hands and started to pump it. She glanced towards the bed and led him there. Out of the blue her phone rang. She looked at Matt, shrugged her shoulders and then let go of his cock to pick up the phone. It was Bill, her husband.

“Hi,” she said. Jane had an ongoing conversation with her husband as she walked around the room, as you do when your using a mobile phone. Then a smile crossed her face as she walked up to Matt. She started stroking his cock again, getting it hard and pulling his knob into her belly.

“Bill, can you hang on a minute, there‘s someone at the door,” she said suddenly. She placed the phone on mute. Jane sat down on her haunches and opened her thighs wide, her legs straddled Matt’s as she sank her mouth down on his cock. She put the phone on the floor briefly to hold his cock with both hands as she sucked it wildly. As Jane was lapping at his balls, she picked the phone up, and after she licked all the way up to the top of his knob, she leant back slightly and switched the phone back on.

She was staring straight at Matt’s erect cock as she spoke. “Bill, something‘s come up,” she smiled down the phone, licking her lips at the same time, “My boss want‘s us to go through some things before tomorrow, I have to go,” she said licking her lips and staring up at Matt.

From the conversation that ensued Bill was not all that pleased but Jane persuaded him that work was work, as she leaned into Matt’s cock and let it brush against her face. Finally she said her goodbyes to Bill and promised to phone him tomorrow.

Jane switched the phone off completely, no more calls, she thought. She made towards the bed and started to climb onto it like some kitten on heat. She grabbed the vibrator from her bag as she crawled up the bed. Matt just watched her lewdness and eroticism unfold in front of him.

Jane turned around and opened her legs wide, she licked the vibrator, not that it needed licking, she was soaking wet down there anyway. She then let hit rub against her pussy. She switched it on low, she could feel the buzz, tingling sensation that it gave her as she rubbed it along her pussy and onto her clit. She finally, pushed it inside her cunt as she turned it up a little more.

Her eyes were wide open with lust. She stared at Matt wanking his cock at the foot of the bed as she pushed it in and out of her wet cunt. It turned her on immensely to see him stoke his cock like that. Jane was now openly fucking herself with the vibrator on full. She was swinging her body in tune to her thrusting.

“Wank your cock for me,” she told Matt as she fucked herself with the buzzing tool. She groaned her orgasm into the air as she came in front of him. Her body convulsed in front of him, Matt watched as she finally calmed herself down.

It was fair to say that Matt was as horny as hell. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed towards him. Her hands quickly went to either side to stabilise her, leaving the vibrator inside her pussy. He rolled her onto her stomach and told her to get on all fours.

Jane quickly complied knowing that she was going to get fucked by his gorgeous cock. Matt pulled the vibrator from her cunt, it was still buzzing in his hand and he positioned it against her anus.

Jane opened her eyes wide and ginned broadly. She had never done this before, she thought. The vibrator sank into her anus in one go, it was thin, which was why Matt had chosen it.

“Oh…fuck that‘s nice,” cried Jane, “Yeah, fuck my arse with it.”

Matt thust it into her anus and then pulled it out and then in again, wiggling it around as he pushed it into her. Jane was rocking her body to and fro on the vibrator. Then Matt pushed it all the way in and left it there.

Jane felt his cock enter her. “Oh fuck yes,” she said as she nodded. Her eyes were opening and closing as the sensations in her arse and now her cunt were being brought to the boil.

“I‘m cumming!” she exclaimed, “I‘m well and truly cumming…” she said as looked over her shoulder at Matt. She was nodding her head and smiling as she looked at him; mouthing the words ‘yes’ all the time.

With that, Matt pushed his cock all the way into her cunt and started to fuck her. Jane came instantly with the movement of his cock. Matt could feel her convulse as he pushed his cock inside. He could feel the vibrator teasing his cock and with every thrust of his cock in her cunt, the vibrator moved inside her arse.

“I‘m cumming again!” exclaimed Jane. This time it was more powerful and she tightened her pussy around his cock like a vice and screamed her orgasm into the room one more time.

Matt continued pumping her pussy. His orgasm was becoming more and more urgent. He wanted to flood her cunt with his spunk, he wanted to spunk all over her arse, and he wanted to cum all over her face and then lick it all off. He wanted his spunk to go everywhere. Matt couldn’t decide where he wanted to cum. His cock made the decision for him. As he pumped inside her, the vibrations were causing all sorts of sensations in his balls. Matt fucked her hard.

Jane was cumming for the fourth time. She felt completely filled with two cocks inside her. She felt as if she was in heaven. Matt groaned and grunted as he could no longer hold back. He spunked inside her pussy and then remembered a little too late that he also wanted to spunk over her arse and everywhere else. He pulled out soone after the thoughts got through to his thinking mind and he let the last of his cream fall onto her anus.

Eventually Matt pulled the vibrator from her arse and switched it off. He threw it on the floor. They both fell forward onto the bed and they kissed for the first time.

The night was young, and they were soon kissing passionately as Jane’s pussy and Matt’s cock were eager for round two. Jane eventually undressed and was soon fucking Matt on equal terms.

After fucking furiously for two hours, they eventually calmed down.

“Stay with me tonight,” she asked Matt. He smiled and they cuddled as they fell asleep in each others arms. Jane had decided that she liked two cocks, a definite yes in that department, she thought.

She awoke with Matt in her arms, she smiled, kissed him on the back of the neck, ran her hands down and around his body and grasped his already hard cock. It was five in the morning. She snuggled into him and stroked his cock willing him to wake up and fuck her again. She eventually fell back to sleep.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments