Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The High Mile Club

4
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was returning from Europe from a short vacation away from reality. God know I needed it so much.

I guess I went a little wild while I was there, maybe you could call it the forties crisis. I even had a tattoo made. Me, the person always saying tattoos were too permanent for me. But, yes, I had a tattoo, just in my left inner wrist of the BDSM symbol. I’ve wanted to do it ever since I recognized my submissive nature and so I finally did it.

Anyway, my watch will cover it most of the times. Although, right then I wasn’t wearing it, since I left it back home.

And there I was, with an eight hour flight to face and bored as hell, until I noticed a curious fact: the flight had more male stewards than female, and yes, some pretty hot male stewards. The one assigned to my row was one of those: tall, dark, with a lovely beard, dark chocolate eyes and a smile able to leave you breathless.

Best part of all?

He saw my new tattoo and his smile told me everything. He had recognized it, he knew what it meant and he made sure I knew he knew.

Eight hours is a lot of time when you have nothing more to do than staying sit on chair looking at a small screen, right? I can’t sleep on planes, so that was my dreadful destiny. That is, until my eyes met his, and suddenly eight hours sounded just perfect. After all you can do a lot of things in eight hours.

I was sitting by the window and the seat beside me was empty, so I was free to flirt with the man all I wanted. Every time he walked by, I managed to ask him something: an extra pillow, although I don’t sleep, another blanket, although I never get cold on a plane, a glass of water, because I’m hot… you get the picture.

After lunch was served, and the lights were dimmed, my devious mind started working. I noticed he was sitting alone at the back of the plane, so I decided to make my move.

I went to ask for another glass of water and I drank it right there.

“It’s hot in here, don’t you think?” I asked him, and yes I know it’s a lame pick up line, but bear with me, I’m new at this. I don’t recall ever having flirted with a man before.

Anyway, he agreed with me.

“Yes, it’s quite hot.” His eyes were locked at my generous cleavage.

“You must be on fire wearing that suit,” I added, looking at him from head to toes.

His smile told me so much more than his words. “Oh, yes, I am.” And he took off his jacket, revealing a short sleeve shirt.

I rubbed my fingers at the base of my neck, as I relish at the sight of his strong arms.

He looked at my wrist intently. “That’s a nice tattoo you have there. Does it mean anything in particular?” he was asking but we both knew he knew what it meant. But I went along with him. Anything to keep the conversation flowing.

“Yes, it’s a special symbol, to commemorate a big change in my life,” I answered.

He smiled before he asked, “D or s?”

“Can’t I be both?” There was no pretending I didn’t know what he was asking.

“I am both,” he said, his smile getting broader. “But you look the kind that would only play one way.” He added and I giggled. He was right about me.

“S” I answered, lowering my eyes for a second. I believe it was the first time I admitted that to another living being, face to face.

I looked back at him and he was smiling, you know that kind of smile that just melts your bones, like butter under a summer’s hot sun.

“Lovely!” he said, and I blushed.

God, I’m forty and I still blush, I just hate that.

But there was no stopping me. I was a woman with a goal and my goal was to get him.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen



“So, James,” I said reading his name tag, “I’ve been wondering the whole flight about something.”

“What would that be?”

“If any of you guys manage to enter the High Mile Club, while at work.” The question was made and his deep throaty laugh just pitched my arousal to the roof.

“Oh, yes, I could say we all do, it’s kind of a tradition.” He answered while his eyes traveled through my curvy body, without missing a single detail, my big cleavage, my short skirt and my petite figure, as if calculating.

“That must be quite exciting.” My breath was getting heavier and my chest heaved so much, I feared my breasts would come out of my top.

“It’s the risk of getting caught enhancing all the rest,” he said, taking a step closer to me.

My hand went immediately to my throat, as if to help me breathe, while I looked up at him, noticing his hardness on my way up.

“And you have to be fast, hard and straight to the point, with no wasting time, if you know what I mean,” he said, almost whispering in my ear, his breath tickling my ear and driving me insane.

“Oh, yes, I believe I do,” I managed to whisper back at him.

Damn, I was panting now, my cheeks were blushed and I was ready for him and he could see it written in my eyes.

He looked at the passenger’s cabin, and everybody seemed to be either sleeping or watching a movie, and with no further notice he gently pushed me into one of the empty bathrooms, locking the door behind him. Fast didn’t describe what happened then.

He grabbed me by my wrists, taking my left one to his mouth and biting hard over the tattoo, as if he wanted to make his own mark on me.

I moaned, debating between pain and pleasure.

He released me and taking his hands to my top, he took my breasts out of it, kneading them roughly, leaning down to take my hard nipples in his mouth and biting them hard. I let out a small cry and he bit me harder before he demanded, “You must keep it silent dear, bit your sweet lips for me.”

I nodded, my body already shuddering, as he kept his sweet torture on my breasts, kissing, nibbling, twisting, pinching…

Then, he flipped me round, grabbing both my wrists with one of his hands, behind my back and bending me over the sink, he lifted my skirt, unzipped his pants and pushing my panties aside he thrust his hard cock on me with one single shove, all the way in, making me gasp, muffling my moan, gritting my teeth.

“Good girl.”

His words only made me more aroused and when he started plunging hard and fast in and out of me, it didn’t take me much to give in to the waves of pleasure he had conjured inside me.

My clenching lips and my shuddering body must have fastened his own orgasm, because he followed me almost immediately, pouring his hot cum deep inside me, through muffled moans and groans.

He released my hands, pinched hard my buttocks and with a devious smile across the mirror, he cleaned himself up and leaving the bathroom, locking the door behind him, leaving me there, still oozing his cum, mixed with mine, panting hard.

“So, I guess that was my welcoming party to the high club mile,” I said to myself chuckling.

I went back to my seat, and for the first time, I slept like a baby for the rest of the flight, just to be awakened by the gentle caress of his fingers on my face, when we were about to land.

When I was leaving the plane he stretched his hand to greet me, and at the same time hand me a small folded paper. As soon as I could I opened it. It was the name of the hotel where he was staying and his room number. I chuckled happy, and went to pick up my bags. I had a date that night.

Published 
Written by kellyjones1944
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors