Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Slut

"I believe we have found another little game to play, haven't we Reuben? she said to him.The Little"

67
41 Comments 41
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
The Little Slut

Reuben wasn't much for dancing and drinking. He drank very little, hardly at all and did not fancy the dance club scene with the loud thumping music and the drunk sorority girls trying to hook up with the drunk fraternity guys. It was a rare occasion that would bring them out to a place like this and tonight was one of those occasions. The party was for a couple getting married the next weekend and since they were good friends, he had relented and joined the party.

Chloe however loved the dancing, the music, and the drinks. She wasn't exactly a heavy party girl, never was really. Meeting Reuben certainly constrained her and made her life much simpler and quite happy. However, every once in a awhile she wanted to dress appropriately, hit the middle of the dance floor, and sip a few drinks with umbrellas in them. Tonight was one of those nights and she had begged him to come and have fun. He relented and joined the party.

Reuben and Chloe had been married for two years and have a wonderful relationship. Both had suffered through divorces and found each other in time to restart their lives together. They were in the mid 30's and for the most part very content with their lives in many aspects. Each had a child from the first marriage so they had simplified and decided not to increase their family. Both had strong careers and made enough cash to live very comfortably and provide for their kids. Lately that had been strung out and work, and perhaps ignoring each other's needs and they felt dressing up and going out for some fun would certainly be in order.

Reuben had turned his physical condition around about the time he meet Chloe. He went back to the gym, cut out the milkshakes (most of them), and ate a lot more things that were green. He had lost a bit of weight and shaped up the rest. He looked rather good for mid thirties and Chloe enjoyed him very much. He dressed in his dark blue carpenter jeans and his black silky shirt with a black t shirt underneath. He looked like a man on the prowl at one of the clubs but only one lady would have his attention tonight.

Chloe was just the opposite of Reuben. She had studied dance in college, kept in shape all along, and worked our regularly for her whole life. She was choosy about her meals, and snobby when it came to her wine choices. Her red hair was natural, and she could prove it if needed. She enjoyed her freckles, her subtle blue eyes, and nicely plump lips. She was blessed by her mother to carry some very fine features. She was tall as well at 5"7", just a little short of Reuben's 5' 10" so with her heels they were eye to eye and lip to lip. Tonight she decided to have fun and dressed herself accordingly. She had made the recent trip to VS to purchase the latest most amazing bra so her 36c figure would be even more voluptuous tonight. Her pink lacy bra has paired with a matching pink pair of panties that was more than g-string but certainly did not offer full coverage. Her skirt was short and blue denim with her top a yellow plaid material with three quarter sleeves and a sheerness that left just enough hidden to be exciting. This was all planned to increase his excitement and to thank him for coming.

As the night progressed, the music continued to pound as the couples sat around the table laughing and celebrating. They would dance and share drinks and stories about each other, kids, married life, and sex. As they danced Reuben would stare at how effortlessly Chloe moved her body with the music as if the two were joined together somehow. The top three buttons of her blouse had been opened and her ample cleavage was evident along with her pink push up bra. Reuben had a sneaking suspicion that this was planned all along. During dances he noticed how Chloe would push up against running her hand along his thighs and carefully across his crotch. The darkness and flashing light mixed with the crowd of people on the dance floor mean one could touch about anything and no one would notice. One particular move was quite intoxicating for Reuben. Chloe would dance away a stop or two, turn her back, and slowly bend over at the waist letting her skirt rise up showing just a hint of her pink panties. She held the pose a moment then another before rising up again and turning to face Reuben. The drink was making her wild and loose. Reuben was enjoying the show and the sexual tension in the air.

One by one the couples began to leave as Reuben and Chloe lingered to make a late night of it. Reuben had been careful to only have one drink with alcohol and had been nursing his share of Dr. Peppers the rest of the night. Chloe probably had one too many but who was counting. The last trip to the dance floor was one to be remembered. The slow and sensual song allowed Chloe to move her hips in a most sensual way as she moved her hand up over her breasts, shoulders, and up into the air. She followed that with the opposite performance moving them back down, pressing in her cleavage, before playing with the hem of her little blue jean skirt. Reuben pulled in close, wrapped and arm just above her ass and pulled her tight to him.

"I can't stand this any longer, let's get out here," he practically shouted into her ear and noticeably moved his hand down over her bottom and placed a strong squeeze from his big hand.

Chloe smiles and nodded her head to acknowledge that it wasn't the club, the music, or the dancing that he could not stand any longer it was the growing member in his nice tight jeans. She stepped towards him running her hand firmly over his crotch as she walked by and started for the exit. Reuben smiled to himself and turned to follow Chloe out watching her walk in rhythm to the music. Her skirt rising up her hips and the pinkness of her bra flashing underneath her top.

Reuben surprised himself with his animalistic thoughts at the moment. He had been touched, groped, and kissed all night long and he wanted her then and there. His desire for her grew as they emerged from the air in the cool night air with some light rain showers unexpectedly falling. This played into his thoughts as they started the walk to their car a couple of blocks away. The shower made the air crisp and dampened them slightly as they quickly paced to the parking deck. Reuben developed plan as they ran and executed it with precision as they entered the parking deck.

As they rounded the corner he grabbed her hand and led her to a secluded corner of the garage. It was blocked by cars from one angle and wall from the other two. It was dark and secluded and Reuben had been there before (another story perhaps). He backed her into the corner wedging her against the wall with his body forcing her in place.

"Reuben, what are you doing?" wondered Chloe as she offered at least a little resistance to his plan. "Let me out of this corner."

Reuben slid in close to her face so she could feel his breath on her lips and he said in a firm growling voice, "I'm going to give you what you have wanted all night long."

She struggled to move away again, to offer some resistance, to vain reluctance, or to heighten the experience. Either way she struggled and asked again for her release. Reuben let his hand slip from her shoulder to her neck, he her gripped with his large hands. Chloe froze for a moment and realized he meant what he said. She gripped his hand with both of hers but was unable to pry it from her neck.

"Please Reuben, don't make me do this, not here, not now. Please I beg you" she pleaded with him looking straight in his eyes.

He would not be persuaded tonight to release her from his grip. He growled again at her, "I know you want it, you know you want, Fuck, the whole club knows you want my cock right now with your display back there. Now you are going to get it."

As he growled at her, he used his free hand to manage to unzip his jeans and release his now hard cock into the cool night air. He pulled her close and forced one of her hands down to his stiff piece and began to use her hand to stroke it.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? This is why you dressed like this, danced like that, and drank all that. You wanted this right here didn't you. Go on and tell me. You know that's what you wanted. You dressed like a slut, danced like a slut, and drank like a slut. Now, you are my slut and I will use you like one."

Chloe slowly nodded her agreement with him and began to take over the stroking of his cock all on her own accord. "Yes Sir, you are exactly right. I've wanted this cock all night long. Please let me stroke it. I need it so badly. I want it in my mouth, in my pussy, wherever you want to put it. Please, please I beg you to let me have it."

Reuben grabbed her long blonde locks and pulled him closely to her and whispered forcefully into her lips, "and you will have it."

Reuben took both hands pushing his slut down from the hair to eye level with his now very hard cock. He took both hands and gripped the sides of her head firmly not allowing her to move.

IsabellaOliver1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaOliver1

His cock was on the edge of her lips and he teased her with the head rubbing it across Chloe's lips as she tried in vain to take it into her mouth. She licked it with her tongue and opened her mouth trying to get the head inside but each time he would sweep it away or pull her head back by tugging on her hair. Reuben had taken control of Chloe and she liked it.

"Open your mouth," he whispered to her.

"Yes Sir," she replied as she licked her lips and opened her mouth.

Reuben guided his swollen head into her mouth and Chloe closed her mouth slightly so her lips could feel every curve, vein, and fold of skin as the cock entered her mouth. Reuben continued pushing into her mouth letting her take all of his cock until her face was pushed against his jeans. Chloe felt it slide across her lips and tongue pushing farther back into her mouth and beginning to push the back of her throat. Her nose and lips were pushed against the jeans. The roughness of this impromptu session was working magic on her desire for Reuben. She swallowed and constricted her throat to add pressure to the cock that was filling her mouth.

Reuben instinctively began to move his hips and slide the cock in and out slowly as he felt it become wet with saliva from Chloe. He would push it to the back of her throat and hold her there with the grip in her hair. He suddenly jerked it all the way out the suction created by her lips and throat made a popping sound as the head emerged from inside her. Chloe lunged her head at it to take it back in her mouth but his grip in her hair prevented the contact she desired.

Chloe looked up at him with her mouth open and tongue licking her bottom lip in anticipation, "please, Reuben, please, let me have it back in my mouth. Please. I have to have it."

She pulled against his firm grip in her hair to try and reach the head but she could only manage to lightly touch it with her outstretched tongue. Chloe wondered what he was doing and why this was driving her insane. She was almost gasping for breath as her heart was racing. She long for his cock right now and felt like she would explode if she could not get it back inside her. The pulling on her hair excited her and the denial increased her anticipation. She felt she would get to suck it again as he began to lead it back to her mouth.

Reuben pressed forward with his hips guiding his erect cock back to her lips and then into her mouth. He pushed quickly this time and buried her face into his jeans and holding it there listening to her gag slightly. He knew her oral skills very well. He held her there listening to the gurgling noises emitted from his crotch. She began to try and push away from him but his grip did not let her move until he was ready.

Chloe had never been challenged like this before as she pushed away from Reuben to no avail. His cock pulsed inside her from the pressure. She was totally under his control and could night push her way free. Still the cock lingered inside her until he finally relented and she felt him pull her face away from and then up to his face again.

Reuben pushed his lips against hers again as he spoke, "Did you like that? You like sucking my cock? Like me controlling you? Answer me you little slut!"

Chloe was gasping for air and furiously nodding her head, "Yes Sir. I do need your cock. I like to suck it, just like all good sluts do. Please give me more of it. Please!"

Reuben looked her in the eye then with one hand in her hair the other grabbing an arm spun her around. He pulled her close from behind rubbing his firm cock against her short little denim skirt. He maneuvered his cock under the strip of denim and pushed against her. Chloe felt his swollen meat under her skirt sliding against her ass. She wondered how far he was going to take this control issue. She had never had anal sex before and wasn't sure this was the time or place to do but she had made her choice and would let him do as he pleased. She did not have to wonder very long.

The action began to heat up as he continue to keep a hand in her hair took the other hand up under her skirt where he pulled aside her panties and thrust his cock into her warm delicious slit. He drove deep into her and pulled back on her hair as he whispered forcefully into her ear.

"You dirty slut. I'm going to fuck your little cunt from behind driving my dick deep inside your hole so hard you are going to need to scream. You are going to beg me to fuck you, beg me to slap your ass, and beg me to cum. You understand. You got that?" He said through gritted teeth and deep breaths as his hips swayed back and forth into Chloe.

Reuben smacked her ass wildly leaving a red mark as Chloe squelched her scream. He would not let her turn her head, but she began to whisper what she needed to say.

"Oh fuck me Reuben. Please. Drive your big long dick into my wet juicy cunt. I am just your fucking whore and I need it so bad. Slap my ass for dressing like this and parading myself around that club like I was something. I'm just your toy so fucking use your little whore toy."

Chloe was not sure if she had ever uttered that type of language to anyone. She called herself a whore. She was extremely turned on tonight and wanted more of what she was getting. The jeans slapped her ass as well as Reuben's hand. She braced herself against the brick wall with her hands and let Reuben use her from behind. The mixture of sensations was driving her wild. Her panties pulled tightly aside leaving ridges in her ass. The jean skirt pushed up above her waist totally exposing herself to Reuben. His cock sliding into her from behind followed by the blue jean material slamming her ass. She felt the wave of orgasm approaching as it passed through her. Her body responded and her shaking was hard to hide a she was being held so tightly. She needed to scream but could not in this place so she muffled herself and felt that intensify her experience biting her lips to hold it in and gasping for air. it was then that she felt her hair pulled again straightening her body and turning around.

"You little fucking whore, you came without permission didn't you? Little fucking slut just think you can cum because you are so turned on. No wonder you need so much cock. Get down there and finish me with your little slutty mouth," erupted from Reuben's lips as he held her close then pushed her down once again grabbing her head.

His cock was covered in her own flavors and it was heavily scented like her. She enjoyed gathering the flavors on her tongue but quickly felt the urgency in which he was ready to deliver his load. He pushed to the back of her throat making her gag and cough. He sped up his thrusts and deepened them causing her eyes to water but continued to take all he had to push inside her. She felt the cock swell and it almost tingled inside her mouth as every vein and bump prepared for the release.

Reuben decided he would finish her like the slutty whore she had become tonight. He pulled her hair back with one hand and took control of his swollen cock stroking it just above her face.

"You nasty little cunt. I'm going to finish this the way men finish off nasty sluts like you. Get ready to feel my cum shoot across your fucking slutty face." he said in a rough voice.

"Please Reuben, please give me your cum. Please" she whispered over and over to him.

Reuben kept looking down at her face with a look of pure desire as he stroked his cock over her lips. The swelling continued and soon he was ready for release. He kept his gave down so he could watch the show as his cock began to spew streams of white milky cum across Chloe's face. As he continue to unload on her the streaks appeared across her lip s and into her hair. The cum splattered off her chin and dripped down between her breasts and into her bra. Chloe felt the warm streaks over her face and cum making its way into her mouth. She had never experienced this before and found it wildly satisfying.

Feeling spent Reuben turned to lean against the wall separating himself from Chloe for a moment until Chloe could relocate herself. She grabbed his still stiff rod and licked the cum from the tip and along the shaft devouring like honey. She pulled cum from her face with two fingers and brought it to her lips to lick off the finger tips. Reuben continued to stare as she sucked the tip of his cock draining all of his cum from the head. He smiled at her until the starting of a car brought his attention back to his surroundings.

They made a quick dash to the car and decided that by leaving quickly they could avoid any unpleasant conversations with any local security. As they exited the parking deck and headed home Chloe found a few drops of cum between her breasts and scooped it up into her mouth with her finger.

"I believe we have found another little game to play, haven't we Reuben?" she said to him.

"Indeed we have you dirty slut. Indeed we have."

He then broke into a little laugh.

Published 
Written by BlackLeatherSkirt28
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments