Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stripper Slide

"Strip clubs fun . . ."

18
6 Comments 6
18.6k Views 18.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I walked into the strip joint, just wanting to kill some time before business appointments. To my surprise, a totally naked young nubile stood at the front lobby desk just inside the double wooden doors that lead to the erotic lair. I walked up to the desk to pay the six -dollar cover charge. The young door lady took my twenty-dollar bill. I patiently waited as she counted out my change, the very thin and very good-looking young dancer standing in silence next to me in her elevated see-through stilettos. She smelled so nice.

I turned to walk into the club. The dancer slipped her arm undermine.

“Would you like some company?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

I had been in the club before, but it had been a few years. Instead of walking me into the main door, the dancer escorted me towards a set of stairs that lead to an upstairs potion of the club.

“I don’t have the funds for VIP,” I whispered.

“Never mind,” she replied, walking rather briskly towards the stairs, “Come on, before someone notices.”

We ascended the stairs to the second floor of the small club. From the looks of things, we had the entire second floor area to ourselves. She escorted me to a small dark alcove and motioned for me to take a seat, as she repositioned high backed chairs in front of us, to block the view of anyone who might happen upstairs.

“Are you a party gal?” I asked, “Party” being the optimum code word to indicate the level of service I might want.

She placed a lone finger over my lips.

“Don’t talk,” she said, as she looked over the high back chairs and across the club.

I did as she instructed, waiting to find out just how much fun she was going to offer. She stood about five foot and a few inches tall, and had long curvy blonde hair that cascaded across her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. Her breasts were obviously enhanced. She was height to weight proportionate and although a little on the thin side, I wasn’t going to complain. On a scale of one to ten, with ten being the best, she was a good ten pointer- the type of stripper guys dream about. She also smelled intoxicatingly wonderful.

She placed her hands on my knees and leaned in close to where I sat in silence.

“Relax,” she whispered, as she rubbed her cheek against mine. She pushed her way between my legs and then launched herself on to my lap, her knees astraddle my waist, her luscious enhanced breasts pressing against my face. She took my hands and brought then up to her breasts. Her nipples were strong and erect. She placed her hands on my shoulders and arched her back, then leaned in against me and whispered into my ear

“Let’s party.”

“How much?” I inquired.

Once again, she placed her finger across my lips.

“Don’t talk,” she instructed.

Damn. Usually, most strippers I had ever encountered wanted to get the pricing for lap dances, or private parties out of the way up front. I was very limited in funds and said as much.

Again, she placed her finger over my mouth, this time more forcfully and said, “Don’t talk!”

She slipped off my lap and slowly pirouetted in front of me. She spread her butt checks with her fingers and I could easily see her entire womanhood unfolding in front of me. She slipped a finger into her pussy and slowly moved it around, as she peered back at me to gage my reaction. I nodded my head to approve of her show. She backed her naked ass up to my lap and proceeded to grind it against me.

She raised up just enough to reach behind herself and feel for the very obvious bulge that had formed in my trousers. She turned and proffered a wink and a silent smile.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

“Don’t talk,” she reminded me.

The second song started, and she laid herself across my lap, her stilettoed feet resting in the seat cushion of a chair positioned in front of us. She pulled my hands back on to her breasts and I gently massaged them as she cooed her approval. She pushed my fingers down to her shaved kitty and let out a soft moan as she pushed my fingers into her wet and very moist vagina. This girl was on fire. I had experienced hot strip club dances before, but nothing quite on this scale.

She arched her back and I could feel her pushing her fingers in past the waist band of my trousers. In an instant, she had the button unfastened and was gripping my manhood.

“You’re going to make me cum,” I whispered.

“Don’t talk,” she whispered as she gripped my cock in her hand, while working my manhood into a more advantageous position.

I arched my own back and worked my trousers downward, so free myself of the constraints. My manhood was not more easily accessible. She raised up and then repositioned herself in front of my lap. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as she slid it along the backside of my tool. She gently held the head of my cock between her fingers, preventing penetration, but teasingly bringing me to a massive orgasm. I shot my load all over her hand and the floor in front of us.

She slipped off of from my lap and faced me, as my cock twitched between my legs. She quickly dropped to her knees and slipped my manhood into her mouth, to catch the remnants of my massive explosion. She peered up at me and smiled, holding my rapidly deflating tool next to her cheek.

I was both happy and astonished. Like I said, I had experienced amazing lap dances in a strip club, but nothing like this. I fished for the four twenty dollar bills I had stuffed in my pocket and laid them on the table in the alcove, as she repositioned the chairs in front of us.

A club manager walked over to our little hide away. I’m pretty sure he knew what had transpired, but he didn’t say anything. I quickly gathered my wits and made my way out of the club as he motioned for my stripper to come over and talk with him.

This was my first and only visit to the club in years. I relived that erotic event in my mind over and over for several days and weeks. I didn’t dare tell anyone. My girl-friend was the recipient of such much needed special attention for several days afterwards. I don’t know if it was the guilt of my adventure or what, but she was very happy that I seemed more attentive than normal. I simply told her I had developed a new appreciation for intimacy.

Then last week, I took a day off from work, and decided to lay out at the pool. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the sunshine when I heard a female voice ask me if I was enjoying the sunshine. I opened my eyes to find my erotic stripper lounging about six feet from me.

“You look familiar,” she said.

“You too,” I replied.

“Have you lived here very long?” she asked.

“About a year,” I replied. She stayed quiet for a moment, then asked if I had a girlfriend.

“Yes,” I replied.

Again, she stayed quiet for a few seconds. She readjusted her sunglasses and then peered over at me, which made me a feel a little bit nervous. She readjusted her bikini top and then propped her sunglasses up on her head, and asked,

“Would you like to go up to my apartment for some refreshments?”

“Just as long as I don’t have to talk,” I replied with a smile.

I am such a lucky guy.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments