Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The thwarting of Napoleon Drake

"A new episode of Napoleon Drake requires a celebration of sorts."

3
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I want those launch codes!”

Never Drake, I would rather die than hand you the keys to our arsenal.”

The two sets of eyes watched the laptop screen intently. Watching the first edit of a new Napoleon Drake episode together had become something of a ritual for Dylan and Heather. The show was a hit in 13 countries. The Austen Animation team had trebled in order to keep up with the demand for episodes. There was now even talk of a feature length movie version, and yet the pair maintained the same possessive critical eye on proceedings. This was their routine, bordering on a superstition.

Dylan stood behind the seated Heather, his hand on the back of the chair. Leaning forward he whispered, “The score is too frivolous at this point. We need something more dramatic.”

Heather nodded, and scribbled a note on her pad.

The door was kicked open, shedding a shaft of light on the man bound to the chair. Through the doorway strode the imposing form of the General.

With a flourish of his cape, Napoleon Drake slipped away into the cover of darkness.

Drake!!!”

We shall meet again General. Ta ta for now!”

Drake!!!!”

The General's scream went unanswered save for a faint echo of Drake's trademark chuckle. Napoleon Drake had slipped through his fingers. But at least the President was safe.

As the credits rolled, Dylan turned his gaze from the laptop to look at Heather.

“Well, what do you think?”

“I love it. This plot arc is really really good, and the edit is on the money. For once there's really not too much to change.”

Dylan's hand moved to rest lightly on Heather's shoulder.

“Yes, that's what is bothering me. What have we missed?”

Heather turned her face to Dylan's. One hand gently stroked his cheek.

“That's what I love about you. Ever the optimist!”

Dylan laughed, and kissed her on the lips.

“Now can I have my desk back Heather?”

Heather stood up and ostentatiously beckoned Dylan to the chair. As Dylan sat down Heather sank to her knees. Dylan parted his legs and Heather unzipped his trousers. This was also part of the routine. Every episode since the pilot had been christened in this office.

A knock at the door was swiftly followed by the door opening. Heather ducked her head down and shuffled under the desk and out of sight. Through the door strode one of the visiting auditors who had been examining Austen Animation's finances. He stopped in his tracks.

“Oh I'm sorry. I didn't...I was told that you weren't here”

“And yet you knocked?”

“Force of habit. I need to pick up some more files.”

Dylan felt Heather's head rest on his thigh and her hand reach inside his trousers. Dylan shuffled some papers on his desk.

“Yes, go ahead. Just be quiet please. I need to concentrate on what I'm doing.”

Dylan spread his legs wider. He felt his cock stiffening with every stroke of Heather's fingers.

Heather felt Dylan's cock swelling. A frisson of naughtiness from the presence of the auditor in the room rushed through her body. She could feel herself getting aroused. The tell tale feeling between her legs was letting her know that when the time arrived, she would be more than ready to receive Dylan's cock.

The auditor flipped through a file of invoices. Dylan pretended to study a script but in truth his mind was fully occupied with matters further south. He felt Heather pull his cock free and rub her soft cheek against it. Her fist tightened around him, slowly wanking him while her thumb rubbed the head of his cock.

He wanted her now. Damn this bloody auditor! What's taking him so long?

Heather saw a glistening bead of pre-cum emerge from Dylan's cock. The tip of her tongue swept it away. The salty taste adding more fuel to her desire.

She knew she had to be as silent as possible. She longed to take Dylan deep into her mouth, to suck his cock and slurp on it. But she knew she couldn't draw attention to what was happening and it was frustrating the hell out of her.

Heather looked up at Dylan.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

She met his gaze as he looked past the script he was holding and down at her. They watched each other silently as she wrapped her lips around his cock. Gently squeezing his glans. Dylan shifted his hips to push his cock towards her.

Heather let go of Dylan's cock and her hands slid down her body. She needed to get closer to him. She licked her tongue along his erect cock as her hands slowly and silently slid her panties down. Pulling one of Dylan's trouser legs up she rubbed her naked pussy against his leg.

Dylan felt her wetness. He felt her take him into her mouth. Deeper than before. She drooled on his thickness. His body let loose an involuntary shudder. The auditor glanced over and Dylan struggled to maintain his composure.

The auditor suddenly felt uneasy. He didn't quite know why. The manager's face was flushed. Was he angry? It was time to finish up here.

Waving a file at Dylan the auditor mumbled:

“I've got all I need for now. I'll be off now...”

Dylan said nothing. He was incapable of speech. His fingers were running through Heather's lustrous hair. Heather stifled a moan at his touch, and slipped a hand down to her pussy. Her fingers rubbing circles around her clitoris.

The door closed shut behind the auditor.

“Thank fuck for that!” whispered Dylan.

He wanted to bend her over the desk and fuck her. He wanted her juices pooling on the desk, dripping down every time he pulled his cock out of her. All manner of thoughts raced through his mind.

Dylan grasped bunches of Heather's hair and pulled her upwards. Heather straddled him with a broad grin on her face. She took Dylan's cock in hand and then sank down onto it. Dylan's cock slid effortlessly inside her wet pussy. She loved how he stretched her. How he filled her. She placed her hands on Dylan's shoulders and slowly began raising herself up and down.

Dylan lifted up her skirt. He wanted to see their bodies joining together. Her tight pussy around his cock. The office chair bounced as Heather rode him harder and harder. Grinding against him. Circling her hips.

Heather kissed Dylan hungrily. The wait for the auditor to leave had been torture. Now she was like a tiger freed from her cage.

Dylan too felt liberated. His hands cupped Heather's ample breasts through her blouse, squeezing them. He fought to retain control, and yet the risk of someone else coming into the office only served to fire his passion.

Heather was losing control. She clenched her vaginal muscles. Squeezing Dylan's cock with her cunt as she rose up and sank down on his cock.

Dylan kissed her neck and shoulder. Sinking his teeth into her shoulder as he felt her nearing her climax. Her breathing turning into gasps. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her upper body against his as she bounced faster and faster. Her teeth pressing on his shoulder through the cotton of his shirt as she worked for her release.

Dylan reached down and rubbed her clit. His fingers brushing and flicking. Taking her closer and closer until Heather felt her orgasm course through her body. A rippling wave of pleasure. To contain her screams she bit down on Dylan's shoulder. Through the haze of bliss she heard Dylan's voice breaking through.

“I love you, Heather”

She could no longer contain herself. Her whimpers and groans would surely be audible beyond the office. Dylan grabbed fists full of her hair. As Heather's orgasm began to subside she felt the hot explosion inside that signalled Dylan's orgasm. She buried her face in his neck as he filled her with his cum.

She settled on Dylan's lap as his orgasm subsided, plastering kisses all over his face.

“I love you too, my Dylan.”

It was time to return to work, but neither of them wanted to break the spell that bound them. They cuddled and kissed, locked together in an embrace deeper than the purely physical. They were perfect for each other

Dylan glanced down at the script.

Napoleon Drake was calling again, and Dylan was already looking forward to christening another new episode.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments