Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursday

"Damn I love working here"

1
2 Comments 2
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As I walk into my office building I can’t help but think what an amazing week it has been. I look into the different offices and I see Richard to the left of me, the new guy.   He and I got to know each other pretty well on Monday. To the right is Michelle’s office my very good friend. Michelle and I realized on Tuesday that not only are we friends but   we realized we could be lovers as well. Then there is my boss Stuart, who knew he had a thing for spanking. I found out about that yesterday. I also found out that I am rather fond of being spanked. I never knew I had a side to me that could be into that kind of thing. Needless to say a very fun and eye-opening week for me.

 

I look at all their offices and it is very hard to head to mine. When all I really want to do is go see any one of them and see if they want to fool around again today. I just stand there thinking back over the last few days trying to decide who I would like to have some fun with today when Michelle pops her head out the door.   “Come here a minute I need to go over some things with you.” she tells me.   I head into her office wondering what she wants to talk to me about. With her I never know if it will have to do with work or sex. Our favorite of late is sex. We can’t seem to get enough of it. I sit across from her desk as we unfortunately talk about work. She leans forward and I can’t help but stare at her beautiful breasts. She is wearing a low cut shirt today that shows off her breasts rather well. As I stare at her breasts I can’t help but remember what they feel like in my hands and how she moans when I suck them. I start getting slightly wet remembering all the fun I have had with her recently.   “Annie…..Annie….Annie” I vaguely hear her say.   “What?” I ask.   “Have you heard a word I have said?” she asks me.   “Yeah I heard you.” I respond   “Really? What did I just say?” she asks smirking at me.   I have no idea what she had been saying so I go with trying to distract her as well. I lean forward and undo one of the buttons on my shirt giving her an even better view of my cleavage.   “You said I am the most beautiful woman you have ever had the pleasure of being with.” I tell her as I rub my hands against my breasts.   “Yes you are but that is not what I said. Good try at distracting me though.” she says with a laugh.   “Why so serious today Michelle? You are normally the first one to go straight to the gutter with your thoughts.” I ask her.   “I want to get work done first. I don’t like Stuart riding our ass; especially seeing as mine is still a little sore from yesterday.” She says with a laugh   “Ok Ok. I will try and focus.” I tell her with sigh.   “Good.” she tells me.   “Damn you are no fun today.” I tell her as I settled down to discuss work.     When spend all morning doing work with no distractions. Finally our project is done. We head out of Michelle’s office and look over towards Richard’s office thinking maybe we can have some fun with him again but he isn’t there. Our curiosity getting the best of us we check around but it looks like he is in Stuart’s office. The door is shut and the radio is louder than usual. We both turn to each other and smile as our thoughts head straight into the gutter.   “You don’t think?” I ask.   “No they couldn’t be could they? Michelle responds.   “Well let’s see if we can find out.” I tell her as we head to Stuart’s office.   We stand outside the door trying to listen.   We can’t hear anything so we walk in unable to help ourselves. My thoughts on the matter are if you didn’t want company you should lock the door. We open the door very quietly, neither man hears us as we walk in. And what a sight to see. Richard is on his knees in front of Stuart sucking his cock.   “Oh fuck that is hot.” I can’t help but say.   “Yeah” Michelle replies unable to take her eyes off of the scene before us.   Stuart looks up and sees us and just grins as he grabs Richard’s head and forces himself deeper into Richards’s mouth. Richard has his hands around Stuart’s hips as he takes all of Richard’s cock in his mouth.   “Well come in, come in I was wondering when you two would find your way in here.” Stuart says.   We walk in as Richard continues sucking Stuart’s cock. It is making me wet watching these two men together. Before long Stuart starting really thrusting into Richard.   ‘Oh fuck yeah.” he shouts as he cums in Richards’s mouth.   Richard continues to suck his cock for a moment or two before stopping.Then slowly lets Stuart’s cock slip out of his mouth. I walk up to Richard and kiss him tasting Stuarts cum in his mouth. I can feel his hard cock against my stomach. I take my hand and start rubbing him through his pants. I hear him moan and it causes me to moan in desire for him as well.   Stuart is standing behind me and starts removing my clothes, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them in his strong hands. In moments I am naked between these two sexy men.   Stuart turns me around and starts kissing my neck as his hands roam over my body. I feel Michelle’s body against my back as Richard takes her clothes off. Before long we are all naked pressed against one another.   I turn around and start kissing Michelle rubbing my breasts against hers while Stuart starts kisses my neck.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

I see Richard kissing and sucking on Michelle’s neck as well. I feel Stuart’s hard cock pressed against my ass. The feel of their two bodies pressed against me as almost more than I can stand.   “Why don’t we head over to the couch.” Stuart tells us.   We walk over to the couch. Michelle lies on the couch with her head tilted back over arm of the couch. Richard immediately walks up to her and pushes his cock into her waiting mouth. I start kissing Michelle’s neck slowly working my way down to her breasts. I take her nipple in my mouth and suck and lick it over and over while my hand is pulling and twisting the other nipple. Before long I hear her moan beneath me. Her hips start arching up for me.                     “Annie, I want you to lick her pussy. Make her cum while she is sucking on Richard’s cock.” Stuart tells me.   I am more than happy to do as Stuart asks. I kiss my way down her body my hand rubbing and stroking her inner thighs. My hand works its way up towards her pussy and I can feel the wetness there. I spread her lips open and with my tongue I start licking all around her clit, tasting her and making her moan around Richard’s cock in her mouth. I hear Richard moan above us as well.   “That’s right Annie, lick her pussy for me. Make her cum.” Stuart urges me on.   I am getting so wet from licking Michelle’s pussy and hearing not only her moans but Richard’s as well as she continues sucking on him. I wonder how much longer Stuart is going to wait before he joins in. I so want to feel his cock inside me.   I no sooner finish that thought when I feel Stuart kneel behind me. I feel his hard cock pushing against my body. I arch my hips up and back letting him know I want him inside me. I feel his cock rubbing against my pussy lips. He leans over me and starts playing with my breasts, pulling and squeezing my nipples, before long they are rock hard under his touch. The feel of his cock against me is making me wetter and wetter and yet he continues to tease me, just rubbing his cock against my lips as he continues to pull and twist my nipples. I can’t stand it anymore I think to myself. I lift my head up from Michelle’s delicious pussy.   “God Stuart fuck me already!” I cry out to him.   Stuart grabs my hair and pulling it back tells me, “Well then beg me bitch.”   “Please Stuart please I need you so bad.” I beg him.   I would have continued begging anything I wanted him so bad but Michelle grabs my head and pushes me back down to her very wet pussy. I eagerly go back to licking and sucking on her. She spread her legs as wide as she can so I can go deeper inside her with my tongue. I am steadily devouring her pussy when I feel Stuart’s hard cock enter my soaking wet pussy.   I continue fucking Michelle’s pussy with my tongue as I start to moan from the sheer pleasure of feeling Stuart finally inside me.     Stuart grabs my waist and starts pounding his cock in my pussy harder and harder. I feel my orgasm building as I continue sucking and licking Michelle’s clit. Her hips are arching up and down I know she is going to cum soon. When I push my fingers inside her wet lips she arches her hips up and holds them there as I feel her body shaking with her orgasm. When I hear her cry out around Richard’s cock my body explodes with pleasure as Stuart continues fucking me.   Stuart grabs my hair again and pulls my head up as he tells Richard to cum on Michelle’s tits. I watch as Richard slowly pulls his cock out of Michelle’ mouth and starts stroking his cock over her tits. In moments Richard cums all over her tits.   “Lick it up.” Stuart tells me as he pushing me towards Michelle’s cum covered tits. I am more than happy to do what he says.   “Oh fuck, oh yeah” Stuart cries out as I feel his hot cum spurting inside me.   I collapse on top of Michelle as Stuart’s cock slips out of me. I can’t help but kiss her neck as we lay there of a moment. I feel her hands running through my hair and down my back. As my hands start caressing her breasts. I could just lay touching her forever I think to myself.   “Alright ladies enough of that we still have a meeting this afternoon.” Stuart says.   I look up to see Richard and Stuart already dressed again.   “Fuck alright, alright we are getting up.” I tell Stuart as Michelle and I gather up our clothes and get dressed as well.   Richard, Michelle and I are heading out of Stuart’s office when Stuart says,   “Annie wait a minute I’d like to talk to you.”   ‘Sure thing boss what do you need?” I reply.   “I need you to come to my house tonight.” He says.   “Why do you need me to come by your house tonight?” I ask.   He grabs my hair and pulling it back he says,   “Because I said so bitch.”   I know I should feel insulted that he is talking to me like this but I don’t. In fact it turns me on so much I start getting wet.   “Yes. I will be there.” I tell him.   “Yes what?” he asks as he pulls me hair tighter.   “Yes…. Master.” I respond.   “Very good.   Now be at my house at 8.”   “Yes master.” I tell him as I head back into my office, wondering what the fuck I have a gotten myself into now. But fuck, it made me hot hearing him talk to me that way. I look at the clock, it is only 1 o’clock. Damn I think to myself the anticipation is going to drive me crazy waiting for 8….   To be continued…..
Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments