Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking the Dog

"Will they get caught fucking in the woods?"

7
1 Comment 1
17.5k Views 17.5k
724 words 724 words
Two friends, Sonia and Matt, take the dog out for a walk and decide to go to the forest. It’s a hot day and they stray from the path to find some shelter from the blazing sun. They end up deep in the woods and come across a fallen tree. The dog is some distance away amusing himself with a stick.

Sonia leans over the fallen tree seductively, slowly moving her ass from side to side, remembering about the vibe she placed on her clit (in her panties) before they started to walk the dog. The vibe moves gently over her clit and Matt comes over to her and presses himself against her behind.

She feels his semi hard cock on her ass wanting so much to suck it rock hard. Matt moves his hands under her top and with one swift movement undoes her bra. He reaches forward and massages her breasts, one in each hand gently pulling them. His finger brushes her right nipple and he takes a deep breath as he feels a nipple bar.

Sonia feels him grinding his hips against her, then he flips her over and kisses her deeply, still holding onto her breasts. As he pulls away Sonia finds the button of his jeans and unbuttons them, she then slowly takes down the zip. She falls to her knees as she slowly pulls down his boxers showing his semi hard cock. As she looks up at him she licks and kisses the tip. Then, she slowly sucks it into her mouth, not taking her eyes off his. She rolls her tongue round his growing cock as he places his hands on the back of her head, willing her to take him deeper. She slowly takes in his cock inch by inch until he is rubbing the back of her throat. She begins to suck faster and harder, he lets out a soft moan and tells her to stop.

“I want to fuck you” Matt whispers.

Sonia takes off her trousers and panties, hiding the vibe within them, and places them on the fallen tree. She sits on the side of the tree and can’t help but take his cock into her mouth once more, making him moan.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

Sonia feels her pussy moisten as she brings him pleasure once more. He stops her once again and turns her round to face the tree. He bends her over the tree and takes in the site of her ass in the air. He circles her clit with one finger and to his delight discovers she is already wet. He inserts two fingers into her pussy, curling them up getting straight on her G-spot making her squirm with pleasure.

She bites her lip so not to moan. then he leans over her, rubbing his rock hard cock against her pussy lips. Teasingly, slowly he enters he pussy, inch by inch making her pussy clench with excitement. When he gets nice and deep he holds himself there, gripping onto her hips he starts to pullout very very slowly.

Sonia wants nothing more than to feel him pound her deep, hard and fast, but she knows if she asks him he will tease her for longer. Without warning he pushes in harder and deeper, starting to pick up the pace, making Sonia squirm with pleasure. She can't hold back anymore and needs to cum, as she arches her back he holds himself deep inside her as she arches her back and cums hard around his cock.

He begins to thrust again not giving her a chance to come down and soon she feels him shoot his load deep inside her, holding himself there, as she feels him throbbing inside her, until he goes soft and pulls out of her. She turns round and sits on the tree facing him as his cum drips form her pussy on to the fallen tree.

He passes her her clothes and kisses her deeply. They both get dressed, and with that the dog comes running back with his stick. They leave the deep woods and find the path again, bumping into other dog walkers, Sonia smiles at them knowing they have no idea what Matt and she have been up to. They head back to the car, Sonia's panties wet, after just walking the dog.

Published 
Written by Willow91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments