Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Crasher

"A once in a life time real event"

25
11 Comments 11
22.7k Views 22.7k
856 words 856 words

I crashed a wedding party and got lucky.

I hadn’t intended on crashing the Party, but I needed to take a wiz in the worse way, so I parked across the street from this small boutique restaurant where a friend of my teenage son worked during the day. There was a private event going on and I knew the restaurant owner, so I saw no harm in sneaking in the back door to the restaurant and into the men’s room to relieve myself.

I was surprised to find a young couple in the men’s room, doing some serious making out. I quickly apologized and stepped into the stall and closed the door as the couple continued making out like I wasn’t even there. They were obviously a little inebriated.

He obviously wanted to screw her right then and there in the men’s room, but she kept resisting. I flushed the toilet and stepped over to wash my hands as they continued to make out, totally oblivious to my presence.

I stepped out of the men’s room and a very beautifully young lady in a very short, off the shoulders, cocktail dress with a wine glass in her hand asked me if I wanted to dance. I told her I wasn’t a guest to the party and didn’t want to crash the reception.

“Well,” she replied, take a sip from her wine glass, “You can crash me.”

I had no idea what that meant, until she grabbed my crotch and smiled.

“Nice package,” she remarked, pressing herself up closer to me and pinning me against the wall of the small alcove in the back of the venue.

Suddenly, we both could hear muffled grunts coming from inside the men’s room.

She pushed the door open to the men’s room and we saw the guy, his pants around his ankles, pummeling the girl from behind, her dressed pulled up around her waist. Meanwhile, just a few feet away, wedding guests were sitting at their tables, eating dinner, cake and drinking their wine.

“Julie Mcintosh!” my newly acquired friend exclaimed as she pulled me into the rest room. I had no idea who Julie was, but quickly surmised it was the young lady being butt-fucked at the sink. The guy didn’t stop and the girl leaning over the sink seemed lost in her own little world.

The young lady who had dragged me back into the restroom, shimmied out of her cocktail dress and tossed it on to the countertop.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

She proceeded to drop to her knees right in front of me, unbuckling my trousers in the process.

The guy and the girl at the sink never even stopped.

My drunk friend pushed my pants down and suddenly I found myself totally exposed. She shoved my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me one great blow job.

“Tell me when you are about to cum,” she pleaded.

“I’m going to cum,” I said after a few minutes. My drunk friend slipped off her panties and turned her back to me, her hands on the countertop next to her friend, who was still being pummeled by the guy behind her.

I rammed my cock into the shaved and very wet pussy in front of me, as my partner grabbed the hand of her friend standing next to us.

The guy next to me nutted. I could tell the moment he came. He slapped the butt of his partner and pulled on her long hair, which made her scream. Her knuckles tuned white as she held on to the hand of her friend.

The guy pulled out and I watched as he shot his load across her back. He looked over at me and winked.

“Bitches be drunk,’ he said, ‘and a good fuck.”

I worked myself in and out of my partner as she pleaded, “Don’t stop’ and “Give it to me!”

Her arms stiffened, and her entire body shook, as she lowered her head and gasped. Her friend stood stoically beside her. Meanwhile, Joe the butt-fucker zipped up his pants and quickly exited the men’s room, leaving me alone with the two ladies, one of which I was thoroughly enjoying.

I jettisoned my load deep inside my newfound friend. She shook and shook as I unloaded inside of her.

I pulled out and her friend spied my oversized cock. She immediately dropped to her knees and began to worship my glistening phallus.

Suddenly, I heard a third ladies’ voice exclaim, “OH MY GOD!”

It was the bride. I quickly pulled up my pants as she stood there with the men’s room door half open and half closed.

“What the hell?” she exclaimed. I beat feet out of there as fast as I could.

I have no idea to this day who these fine specimens were. They were cute and very sexy. Every time I happen by the restaurant, I get an instant erection. I sure hope none of the waitstaff ever notices. If they do, I hope the men’s room suffices.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments