Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Ass

"She was struggling to ignore the drops of cum rolling down the back of her legs..."

5
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I sat in my room at the edge of my bed, nostalgic of the past to be left behind, but optimistic of the future to be. The torrid effulgence of the summer evening sun poured in through the open second-story window. The yellow rays illuminated my room and bounced off the shiny wooden floor. A brown entrance door was situated to the left of the room. My bed was placed near the open window to the right. Adjacent to its headboard was a night stand and further below the foot of the bed sat an empty dresser.

All other possessions that had made the now empty dwelling my room were stuffed in boxes. The containers were waiting in the living room to be transferred to a moving truck, which had not yet arrived. It was hard to believe I was leaving the house from my childhood. (It was even harder for me to believe I was now able to afford my own home to live in.) Three years of working at a small video production business had found its use. I was overcome with bittersweet emotions, but was just as avid to create new memories, in my new home, with the beauty standing before me.

“I can’t believe it’s finally happening!” Maria exclaimed elated.

“I know what you mean.” I smiled back.

The nineteen-year-old glowed with jubilance. Then again, she was always cheerful and bore a girlish charm. Her expressive brown eyes were profound and exuberant. Her dark brown hair was dyed with blonde highlights and straightened down to her back.

Currently, she donned a simple summer outfit. A short sleeved green blouse whose fabric clung tightly to her cute boobs and dainty figure. A diagonally cropped yellow-lime skirt decorated her waist. The partially translucent piece of attire allowing her to showcase a pair of smooth legs and a perfectly round ass. The shades of colors matched nicely together and accentuated Maria’s soft fair skin. A pair of black flip flops and a golden wrist bangle completed her ensemble.

“So how long till the moving truck get’s here?” She asked restively.

I checked the analog clock on the night stand and did some calculations in my head.“Well they have to stop at your house first, but they should have already arrived there and left. So they’re about forty minutes late.”

“I wish they would just hurry up and get here already.” She commented disappointingly.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll get here any minute. They’re probably just stuck in traffic or something.” I attempted to allay her concern.

“Hey, where’s my mom?”

“Oh, she’s in the bathroom. I guess she got tired of waiting and went to slip in a quick shower.” Maria replied.

A puzzling thought then crossed my mind.“Are you sure it was a good idea not to wait for the movers at your house?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, all my stuff was already packed. I’m sure my mom would have been more than eager to help the movers.”

For years Maria and her mother had an estranged relationship. They disagreed on the simplest, and frivolous of matters. To make things worse, her mother was not only strict, but a fiery tempered woman who disapproved of my relationship with her daughter. Throughout the years, sarcastic comments, scornful looks, and subtle threats were all the things I had to put up with. To boot, I was well aware of the multiple times she had threatened to kick her own daughter out of the house. So it was no surprise Maria decided to avoid any possible confrontation with her mother on this day. She was clearly worried some tenuous sarcastic comment would turn into a full blown atomic explosion. One of the many vexations that would certainly not be missed.

“Come here babe.” I spoke and patted a spot on the bed.

She smiled and ambled over. She turned around and was about to sit on the bed, when I redirected her ass toward my lap. I hand of mine then gently began to caress her bottom through the taut skirt she wore. For weeks I had been secretly lusting after her beautiful round tushie.

“You have such a great ass.” I remarked.

“I hope that’s not the only thing you think is great about me.” She giggled.

“Of course not, everything about you is great. Those boobs of yours aren’t too shabby either.” I joked.

“Hey!” She exclaimed and gave me playful push.

“I’m just kidding.” I replied and embraced her in a hug.

“Well you sure love my body, but tell me what you know about me.” She challenged.

“Let’s see...your favorite color is lavender. Your favorite flowers are tulips. You’re not a big fan of regular chocolate but like white chocolate. You love nature, animals and spicy foods. You like taking morning showers and falling asleep in my arms. You’ve had cats, dogs and a parrot as pets. You hate smokers and hypocrites. You wish you were at least two inches taller - someday you’d like to visit a foreign country and you have a pair of glasses you never use. How did I do?” I asked.

“Not bad.” She teased.

“Soooo my mom’s in the shower and this is the last time I’ll be in my room. Can you think of anything to pass the time?”

“How about we just stay like this. I like it when you hold me.”

Not exactly the response I was aiming to obtain, I pushed on.

“Or, how about I screw that wonderful butt of yours.”

“Yuck! I can’t believe you actually want to have sex with my ass. I’ll never understand that about guys and you can get forget about the whole thing too. There’s no way I’m doing something like that.” She puffed.

“Fine.” I sighed.

It was clear the whole subject had been shot down, set ablaze and buried. As much as I wanted to shove my dick up her ass, the mood had been killed. Maria was clearly against it and when she was against doing something, there was no way of getting her to abjure her stance. At least not without months of careful persuasion. She was an extremely sexually reserved woman. Any and all urges of an erotic nature were kept tightly bottled up.

Her obstinacy wasn’t playful shyness, but a legitimate problem, particularly in the bedroom. A good portion of the last two years had been devoted to making her ease into the act of sex and convincing her to keep an open mind. Sure we had fucked a couple of times, but the same position all the time made things stale. There was no oral, no variation, a drastic change was needed. Of course a part of that was for my benefit, but I also wanted a lover who was comfortable being physically pleased by the partner she supposedly loved and a sex life that was not like pulling teeth. Maria may have joked about sexual matters, yet it was a far cry from actually carrying them out. All the same, I knew slowly, but surely, we’d get over the giant hurdle.

“How about we just do it?” I proposed.

“What? Right now?”

“Yeah, right here, right now. How about it?”

“I don’t know.....” She replied bemused.

“Oh, come on babe. It’ll be fun.” I tried to coax the slim beauty.

My lips descended down to her neck and I began to passionately kiss her. I traveled up her soft skin, to her cheek and then along her jawline.

“Okay, okay.” She giggled. “We can do it, just make it fast. I don’t want to get caught.”

I was completely caught off guard by her acceptance of my offer. Usually it required much more than a simple proposition for her to get into bed. I didn’t think much of the anomaly and zealously went along. My lips kissed and savored her delicious skin until she turned around to face me. Her mouth landed on mine and an unbreakable contact between our lips ensued. She let out a small gasp and her body followed up with a small jerk.

The hand I slipped down her skirt was undoubtedly doing its job. My index finger traveled up and down her underwear, carefully tracing the length of her slit. With each pass my finger slowly found itself digging deeper into her pussy lips. In no time at all, her underwear was damp with aromatic moisture. I refocused my attention on her clit and began to gently stimulate it in circular motion. The wet underwear fabric pleasantly grazed against her precious sex organ.

Up above, Maria’s mouth appeared to be permanently fixed open. She lets out sporadic gasps of pleasure. Those dark brown eyes of her magnetically locked with mines and shimmered with delight. I kissed and playfully bit at her bottom lip while my hand flirted with her puss. She sprawled her legs apart for easier access and I took full advantage of her new position. I slipped my hand inside her underwear, a wonderfully warm and moist place.

The hot honey seeping from her insides soaked my fingers. It was the perfect lubrication needed to enter her.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

She heaved and moaned as the tip of my index finger penetrated her pussy. Shortly after, I began to rub the smooth spongy walls of her vagina. The stimulation channeling a steady current of pleasure to her brain. I could feel her body squirm on my lap and her chest billow with unfeigned excitement.

My middle finger joined in on the action and slithered through the lips of her soaked pussy. Both my fingers traveled up to their second joints and nearly dove back out of Maria’s fleshly cove. I plunged my two hooked fingers back in and retreated. I went on like this till I could feel her juices trickling down my knuckles..The squishy sound of my fingers fucking her pussy sounded throughout the room. She was completely lost in the sensation.

A good couple of finger fucking minutes later, her masturbation came to an end. I hoisted the beauty up by the waist, stood up to face her and shoved my tongue down her throat. She enthusiastically replicated the act. My hands expertly ran through her body, caressing her skin, her plump bottom and massaging her tits. She always had quite the pair of pointy nipples, so it was no surprise they were visible right through her blouse. I maneuvered to remove her top when she broke away from our kiss.

“If you take mines off, you have to take yours off too.” She toyed.

Apparently she didn’t want to be the only one who ran the risk of getting caught naked. I mulled over her exhortation and decided on an entirely different course.

“Whoaaooo” Maria uttered surprised.

 My hands firmly took hold of her gorgeous bottom as I lifted her off the floor. It was an easy feat to accomplish, considering how light the young hottie weighed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her over to the bed. Gently, I placed her down on its center. The soft, affable, sound of her laughter filled the room.

“You’ve never done that before.” She spoke teasingly.

“I wanted to try something new.” I replied positioning myself at the foot of the bed.

“Oh, I see.” Maria laughed.

“We’ll come on then. Show me how much you love your girlfriend.”

I couldn’t wait to get inside her. My aching cock craved for the warm snug feel of her delicious pussy. Eager to start, I hastily pulled down the pair of black panties she wore. The soft moist garment easily slid down her smooth legs and off her feet. But in my impatience, I tossed the panties aside and they did not end up falling on the floor, instead they flew across the room, out the open window and into the backyard. Luckily for me, Maria’s eyes were closed during this minor incident. I decided to deal with the consequences later and went back to the awaiting hot pussy.

A small triangle of blonde pubic hair adorned the hood of her slit. Her pussy’s engorged lips and clit were imbued with glistening fluid. I wasted no time and unbuttoned my pants, but kept the zipper up. A few seconds of fondling and I slid down my jeans and underwear just enough to allow my throbbing cock out. Its pink meaty head was covered in pre-cum, while the veins that ran up and down the shaft pulsed. Thanks to the birth control pills Maria was recently taking, there was no need for a condom.

I couldn’t hold back any longer and speared into her gorgeous pussy.

She moaned and writhed in pleasure. My cock swiftly disappeared beyond her lime green skirt. The intense, firm feel of her vaginal walls stole my breath away. No matter how many times I fucked her, I was always overwhelmed by the nineteen-year-old’s wonderful slit. A quick lift of her skirt allowed me to see the thick cock thrusting in and out. The sweet smells of summer and her sex glutted my nostrils.

I came in closer and her fanned out legs were repositioned. She bent her knees and firmly placed her feet on my chest. The rubber soles of her flip flops felt smooth and cool. I placed my outstretched arms and hands to the sides of her for support. My hips pulled back and I began to vigorously fuck her. I descended down at an angle and watched my dick deeply penetrate her steamy pussy.

She moaned and let out sudden cries of pleasure. Her boobs lightly swayed and her toes curled. There was an unmistakable quality of fucking with nearly all of our cloths on that was erotic in its own unique way.

“Yes, yes.” I moaned. “Your pussy feels so good.”

Maria simply responded with a gasp of pure ecstacy. The bed periodically let out its own creaky yells. It was clear the beauty was never very vocal during sex, aside from all the moaning. A good “Fuck me!” or “Harder! Faster!” would have been nice to hear. It was an issue my cock had been seeking to correct for the last couple of years. One of the reasons I made sure to always give my girl a good pounding.

Today was no exception. In fact, our current fuck session was so good, I virtually forgot the room door was unlocked. Not to mention my mom could have burst in at any second with the movers. I reluctantly pulled my dick out of her dripping pussy and got off the bed.

“Come here babe.” I demanded.

She looked over at me with a suspicious look.

“I’m trying something new.” I stated.

Satisfied with the brief explanation, she followed suit. She got off and I gently pirouetted her around.

“Bend over.”

She obeyed and outstretched her arms on the bed for support. I took hold of her beautiful ass and pulled up the back of her skirt. A dripping cunt and a pair of round plump ass cheeks were revealed. Quickly, I resumed where I left off, plunging deep into her tight little pussy. She luxuriated in the intense friction of her front vaginal walls. Her heavy breathing accompanied the pounding sound of my dick ramming into her.

Every so often I reached over and massaged her firm breasts, pinching away at her pointy nipples. I increased pace and my steel hard cock ravaged her smooth compact walls. The pleasure causing Maria to collapsed her entire upper body on the mattress. I continued to hammer in and out with great speed. Her beautiful ass jiggled with every thrust. In the ardent excitement, I gave one of her butt cheeks a good smack.

A loud thwack and a small cry of pain materialized. Both of which where replaced with Maria’s swelling moans. They were on the verge of being blaring screams, so she muffled them by burying her head into the bed sheets.

The familiar overwhelming sensation of an impending orgasm coursed through our bodies. I wasn’t about to let up and banged on. A visible quiver shook Maria’s entire being and wonderful things began to happen inside her pussy. Its walls convulsed and a plentiful amount of fluid from the beauty’s inner center flowed out. The liquid secretion soaked my cock, ran down her pussy and dripped down to the floor. I waited for a moment to allow her to enjoy the orgasm and once she recovered, I went on to strive toward my own climax.

The hot profound sensation gathering in my genitals grew and grew. I could feel myself near the edge as my dick drilled into Maria’s tender pussy. In one last thrust, ecstasy finally clutched my body. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pointed it toward her rear. I let out a hushed groan and gooey white cum rushed onto her ass. The hot viscous release decorated the beauty’s hindquarters in long thin strings.

The strong orgasm passed and I finished up by lathering the deposited cum on her ass with the head of my cock.

The perceptible stride of footsteps abruptly caught both our ears. The room door opened and in came my inopportune mom. A forty-year-old woman with wet black hair, dressed in a simple T-shirt and pants.

“Goodness Gracious!” She cried in astonishment “I can’t believe the movers haven’t gotten here.”

“Yes, they’re certainly taking very long.” Maria added.

She stood facing my mother with a fading, cherry red face. Her skirt was pulled down and her hands were at their sides. She was struggling to act natural, trying to ignore the drops of cum rolling down the back of her legs. I stood next to the nervous peach. My cock tucked back in its place and my jeans in their proper upright position. A lighting fast reaction on our behalf had spared us an embarrassing situation.

“I’ll make a phone call downstairs in a moment.” I declared.

“Good idea. I’ll be waiting in the living room in case they show up before then.” My mother spoke.

The door was closed shut and we were left alone again.

“Close one.” I sighed.

“Why’d you cum there?!” Maria exclaimed in a bitter tone.

Her hand wiped the back of her exposed ass cheek and showed me my own cum.

“I couldn’t help it.” I shrugged.

“You’re such an ass.” She fumed.

I thought for a moment and came to realize maybe I was. I turned back to the beauty simmering down and saw her eyes combing the room floor. She had one important question to ask.

“Hey, where’s my underwear?”

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments