Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Pegging Lesson

"Erica confides her concerns with Helen"

68
32 Comments 32
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"Erica, what's bothering you?" Helen looked at her friend with some concern. She was rarely so distracted.

"It's nothing," she said after a moment.

"That's crap and we both know it. Something is bugging the hell out of you. Can I help?"

"I don't know, Helen, it's Aaron. He's been pushing me about something."

"What?" Helen usually thought well of Aaron.

"Nothing, don't sweat it."

"Erica, just tell me. It might make you feel better and you know you can trust me!"

She looked at Helen like she was torn between telling her and keeping it private. But it really was bothering her. Maybe Helen had an idea how she can handle it? "He's been after me about something."

"Erica, do I need to pull teeth?"

She made a small smile at that. "He wants anal sex."

"So, give it to him, he might like it?"

"Him! How can you say that! What about me?"

"You misunderstand me, Erica. I'm not saying to let him have your ass, take his."

Erica looked very confused.

Helen smiled, "Come with me." Helen led her to her bedroom. From a drawer, she pulled out a couple of sex toys and a harness. "So, give him what he wants and fuck him in the ass."

Erica looked shocked partially at the idea and also at the words. She can't remember the last time Helen said the word 'fuck'. "I don't think that's what he wants," she said with a slight stutter.

"Has he specifically said he wants your ass or just anal?"

Erica looked down slightly as she said, "Anal."

"Perfect, just show him these and tell him you're ready for anal. Ask him doggie or missionary."

Erica looked speechless and then laughed, "Are you kidding?"

Helen grinned, "Look, Erica, more than likely he'll shut the hell up and start worrying about his own ass, especially if he is sure you're serious. If nothing else, think of the look on his face!"

Erica actually thought about it and laughed a little more. She was a bit annoyed about Aaron's request. The fact he's been pressuring her also made her uncomfortable. She wasn't a prude but didn't like being pushed.

"But what if he says yes?"

"Well, my advice would be to do it. That doesn't mean you have to give him your ass."

Erica shook her head in amazement, "Why do you even have all this stuff?"

It was Helen's turn to look a little uncomfortable. She hadn't planned on revealing much and the suggestion was just on the spur of the moment.  She thought the tossed caution in the wind, after all, she trusted Erica. "Roger enjoys it."

"Your husband? Roger likes…"

"Yes, Roger does enjoy it, as do I."

"You like it … there?"

Helen smiled at her wording, "Yes, in the butt! You know you might like it too."

"I don't think so."

"Well, anyway, you can borrow the harness and my smallest toy. If nothing else, you might shake him up."

"I don't know, I'm not sure how to even use this?"

"Well, that's easy enough to fix." Helen stripped off her shorts, leaving her in her top and panties, and then she started putting on the harness. Erica stood there just looking like she wasn't sure what to do.

Helen spoke as she arranged it. "There are several things you can use; I like the harness because it puts the base of the toy against me and I can orgasm while using it." She pointed to a purple, odd-shaped one that she had also pulled out of her drawer. "That one can be used without a harness, you insert it in you and that keeps it in place. But it not always strong enough for anal and tends to come loose." For a second, Helen thought she might have hinted at too much, but Erica seemed to still be in shock. She figured Erica would really freak out if she knew how Helen used that particular toy and on whom.

She took one of the toys and inserted it into the harness and tightened a couple of straps. "See, now I have a penis capable of fucking!"

Erica still hadn't said anything.

"Here, touch it." Helen took Erica's hand and wrapped it around her dildo.

"See it feels real, doesn't it?"

Helen felt her squeeze it then she pulled it off like the dildo was on fire.

"Don't get squeamish about it, it's clean."

"How do you clean it?"

"When I just owned one, I used plain soap and water. With my collection here, I just load them in the dishwasher."

Erica seemed to shake her head like the answer of something as normal as a dishwasher shouldn't be part of this conversation.

"Now, if you want to do this right, you have to be firm with him. I won't say to not to take 'no' for an answer, but it really is only fun if it's consensual. Don't try and force him, but be firm and make sure he understands you are serious."

"I'm not sure I can do this."

Helen stood there for a moment looking at her friend. She knew she didn't have a very forceful personality. She was one of the nicest people Helen knew. She took her hand and put it back on the toy and held it there.

"Just be firm. Make him understand that it's something you want."

Erica tried to pull her hand off, but Helen held it there.

"Firm!" She held her hand and started rubbing the toy with it.

In a moment, Erica was doing most of the rubbing. "There, you see. Be firm, not pushy. Make no demands, just be firm and guide." Helen was almost surprised she was feeling a little turned on. She never imagined Erica like this, almost any of her other friends, but not sweet, kind Erica.

Helen turned Erica to face her and then sat on the edge of the bed. Erica's hand never left the toy as she bent over. Helen guided her to her knees. "That's it, just go with it." There was a look on Erica's face as she continued to stroke it, she was also looking very closely at it. It was an impressive toy, lifelike and almost ten inches long. "Spit on it."

That broke the spell for a moment, Erica said, "What?"

"Spit on it. You'll need the lubrication plus it looks really sexy all shiny."

Erica paused and did as she was told. The glob of spit ran down the shaft and hit her hand. She then rubbed it in and had to agree with Helen, the off-pink color glistened from her spit and it also made it easier to stroke. There was an unfamiliar scent in the air as Helen touched the back of her head and gently pulled her even closer.

"To do this right, you want to not just fuck him, but you want to make love with him. Since you are in what you might call the controlling position, treat him as if he probably has treated you in the past. Do you remember the first time you sucked his cock? It was probably something like this." The tip of the dildo touched Erica's lips and she opened them.

Erica felt strange, but if she could speak, she would have disagreed with Helen on how the first time she sucked her husband off happened. They were in high school and were on a double date with Jake and Bev who were in the front seat while she and Aaron were in the back. She really hadn't wanted to go up to park at the Point. She knew it was the favorite parking spot for couples. She sort of got outvoted. They weren't there three minutes when Bev's head disappeared below the front seat. Aaron seemed to expect the same sort of treatment after a bit of kissing, and while she was a bit reluctant, she went along. She didn't like it much. It wasn't until after they were married that she got used to it, it still wasn't her favorite thing to do.

But this was different. Helen didn't seem to expect her to do it, it felt more like she was giving her an opportunity. There was no pressure, no pulling, just a little guidance. It felt large in her mouth, larger than Aaron. It also didn't have much of a taste, unlike his muskiness. She kept her hand around the base and sucked on that dildo like it was real.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

"Get it nice and sloppy. It makes terrific lube so when you finally so slip it into his butt, it really helps. The alternative is to use a lubricant, something like olive oil, but keep it food grade, no petroleum jelly. I have some KY here you can take with you."

Helen let her do that for several minutes and was kinda surprised just how much her toy was covered in spittle. It was dripping a bit and ran down Erica's chin. She wanted to gasp every time the toy pressed against her but was worried about Erica feeling weirded out, even though Helen would have bet Erica never did anything like this before. She reached down and touched Erica on the face, when Erica looked up, she saw Helen smiling.

Helen pulled her to her feet and then did another in the list of unexpected items. She kissed Erica. Then she said, "Keep it light and romantic. You are making love and foreplay helps relieve any anxiety. Kiss him, tell him how much you enjoyed what he just did."

She kissed Erica again and whispered next to her ear, "I know I did enjoy it. I am so turned on!" Then she kissed Erica's neck. She sat back down on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned Erica's jeans and pushed them over her hips. She expected a protest, but once the jeans went past her hips, she knew why. Erica was wearing a light pink cotton panty and the gusset was very dark red. She leaned in and inhaled sharply!

Helen stood and changed positions with Erica, helping her down on the bed. She pushed her to get all the way on and found herself laying between Erica's legs. "As I said, foreplay is the key," and kissed Erica right on the slowly spreading dark red area. She felt, more than saw, Erica tense up. When she looked up, she saw her head was thrown back and heard the sexiest sound — Erica was moaning!

"It's so hard to say no when you get really turned on. By this point, Aaron might even be begging you to do it. But you need to take your time. There's no need to rush things. Keep him excited. Suck on his cock, but don't let him get too close to cumming. He'll be putty in your hands." Helen wanted to say 'just like you are,' but refrained from pointing out the obvious.

"Move to his balls. Lick and suck on them." As she said that, she pulled the gusset of her panties aside and licked the bottom of Erica’s vaginal opening and her perineum. She felt Erica open her legs wider. She kept doing that as Erica's juices really flowed.

"Once you're ready, lift his legs up and expose his arsehole." She did the same to Erica and then licked across it. There was an explosive cry which thrilled her. She didn't stop there, she tongued fucked her a bit, and could feel her squeeze down on the tip of her tongue. Then she worked her way back up Erica's body, keep her legs pushed up. She ignored her chest except for a quick kiss through her top and when she got back up to Erica's face, she saw a very different person.

Erica was always composed and in control. She rarely had a hair out of place. She was one of those women who could climb out of the pool and with one flick of her hair look like she just walked out of a salon. Not this Erica. There was a wild look to her eyes, her hair was spread across the comforter, and one handheld onto a knee, the other was grabbing the comforter, scrunching the material in a tight clench.

While Helen was tempted to slip her toy in Erica's ass, she hadn't expected things to go this far and hadn't used the right toy. But it was a perfect one for other things. "One of the things that can drive him crazy is taking your cock and put it alongside his. Just rub it just like if I'm rubbing my cock across your pussy."

That's what Helen did, she made like she was fucking Erica, only the toy was rubbing along her panty-covered pussy. She kept it light, more teasing than anything and in a few stokes, Erica was writhing on the bed, her hands opening and closing with each stroke.

"Then what you can do is take both cocks in your hand and jerk them off together. If they feel a little dry, spit on them or add some lube." Helen also did it, spitting on her toy and holding it so her knuckles brushed across Erica's pussy. She was really enjoying the guttural noises coming from Erica.

"When you are ready and you feel he is as well, touch the tip of the toy to his hole. Don't push it in just yet, tease him a bit. Talk to him, get him to relax." She pulled Erica's panties to one side and ran the dildo up and down her labia.

"That's it, baby. Just relax! Trust me, you know I won't hurt you. You are loving this, aren't you? Again, take your time. Slowly push in, if he tenses up, stop and let him relax." Helen slid the toy part of the way into her and just waited. She knew Erica's pussy wasn't going to be as tight or sensitive as a virgin ass would be but watching her friend like this was incredible! She felt an orgasm ripple through Erica's body as she slowly sank the dildo all the way in.

She supported herself with her arms extended as she watched her friend convulse.

When Erica's eyes opened back up, the wild look was gone, but there was something else Helen had never seen in them, a hunger. Erica reached up and pulled Helen down on her. Her legs wrapped around Helen's hips and she buried her face in Helen's shoulder. She only said one word, "Fuck!"

Helen took that as an instruction and did just that. Slow strokes and deep ones. She slipped out once or twice but put it back in quickly. Talking time was over, neither lady was capable of speech other than the sexiest of sounds. They also weren't able to count the orgasms between them, although Helen thought Erica had two for every one of hers. At some point, they both simply gave out.

Recovering slowly, Helen rolled off Erica, or maybe slid off was more appropriate. She lay face up on the bed catching her breath. Erica stayed on her back with her eyes closed.

Helen wasn't sure what was going through Erica's mind, so she decided to keep things light. "You aren't going to be able to wear that top home, you know."

Erica startled at the sound and looked down at her wrinkled top pushed up to her neck, along with her bra. Her breasts were bare except for a few marks from her eager friend. She looked at Helen, seeing the dildo pointing almost straight up. "What the fuck just happened?"

"Erica, do you really need me to explain the birds and the bees?" She grinned at her.

Erica looked a little surprised, then she laughed more to herself than anyone else. "I can't believe we just did that." She turned toward Helen, "This is nuts, you know that?"

Helen turned on her side and touched Erica's face, "Maybe, but I'm not complaining, are you?"

Erica looked at her new lover and hard trouble finding words.

Helen smiled and reached behind her for a different toy, one shorter and much slimmer. "If you still want that lesson in Anal, I think I can accommodate you?"

Erica's eye's widened as she realized that any fear she might have had about her butt had faded and she seriously considered Helen's offer. Then she smiled again as she thought about how surprised Aaron was going to be later tonight! She wondered what he would look like with his mouth around that toy and she realized it excited her!

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments