Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harsh Times

"My wife and I find ourselves in financial meltdown, so my wife pays with her body"

87
20 Comments 20
37.4k Views 37.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

This story goes back a few years, to shortly after I married Julie. During our first year of marriage we lived in a studio flat in southeast London. Like most newlyweds, we struggled to make ends meet. Besides my day job in the city, I managed to supplement my income in the evenings by selling cocaine in pubs in and around my local area. Trouble is, Julie and I seemed to snort all the profits ourselves rather than turn it into liquid cash.

My Julie can fuck like a trooper at the best of times, but, believe me, get a few lines of coke up her nose and she’s bouncing around the bedroom like the energiser bunny – there’s no stopping her. It makes me wonder if I married a nymphomaniac.

Julie is a real giggly and immature girl who loves being centre of attention. She has auburn hair, a magnificent tight little body and beautifully firm tits topped with super-sensitive, pink nipples. She is sex on legs and loves to flaunt her body, especially in front of the camera. Given the chance, she would pose and pout in the nude for the camera all day long.

My iPad was full of pictures and videos of Julie posing in sexy lingerie, me fucking her in various positions, playing with sex toys and sucking my cock. There were also a few where she was wearing thigh-high boots and an open-crotch pair of panties that showed off her shaven snatch to perfection. She would do open-leg shots, fuck herself with a cucumber, everything you can imagine. She was a naughty little minx. The iPad in question never left the flat, so she felt safe in the knowledge that only I would see the results.

It was a Monday. Julie and I were at work and I’d left my iPad on the coffee table inside our flat. Upon my return home that afternoon, I had the shock of my life. Our landlord, Mr Hardman, had let himself into the flat and was sitting on my couch, as nonchalant as you like, browsing through the files on my iPad.

“What the hell are you doing?” I snapped, dropping my workbag to the floor.

“Steady on, pal,” he growled. “I’m just here to fix the leaky tap. You were aware that I was coming today. I spoke to Julie on the phone.”

Julie had told me but I’d forgotten.

“Bit of all right, your missus,” he sneered. “Wouldn’t mind a bit of that myself.”

I snatched the iPad from his grasp and shoved it in my pocket.

Mr Hardman was a nasty piece of work, not someone you want to get on the wrong side of. He was not only my landlord but also my cocaine supplier. In his mid fifties and a professional criminal, he’d devoted his life to selling drugs. With the proceeds he had invested in property, which he rented out to poor schmucks like me.

At over six feet tall, Hardman was a large man with an intimidating appearance and a fat belly. He was an old bastard and had a baldhead that always seemed to be sheened in sweat. I would see Mr Hardman twice a month – once to collect the rent and once to drop off half an ounce of cocaine for me to sell and pick up the cash from my previous supply. More often than not, he’d arrive with a couple of heavies in tow, usually black lads built like brick shit houses – but today he was alone.

He stood up, his bulking frame blocking out the light from the far window, and whispered in my ear, “If ever your missus wants a real man, you know where to find me.”

I never told Julie what had happened that day. She would have been devastated to learn that fat, nasty old Mr Hardman had seen our most private and intimate media collection. Though after that day, whenever Hardman came to collect his money, he would blatantly ogle Julie’s legs and tits. She brought it on herself really. Julie insists on sauntering around the house with bare feet and legs at all times. And they look dead sexy, enough to turn any man’s head.

“Dirty old git,” she said, after one of Hardman’s visits. “He really gives me the creeps. Always staring at my body.”

A couple of months after that, disaster struck. Julie was made redundant from her job and I fucked up big time with my supply of coke. The police raided my local pub and I was in there holding six grams of cocaine. I had to flush it all down the toilet, leaving me seriously out of pocket and unable to pay Hardman.

So with no income or savings, we were up shit creek without a paddle, so to speak.

As expected, Hardman turned up that Friday night with a couple of heavies in tow. He listened to my tale of woe, nodding his head and rubbing his chin, feigning concern for my predicament.

“Tell you what,” Hardman replied. “I’ll give you till next Friday to come up with my readies. If you can’t pay, in full, I’ll have my lads take all your possessions for me to sell. And you can pack your bags and find somewhere else to live. Now I can’t say fairer than that, can I?” He got up, squeezed Julie’s leg and left the house.

Julie sneered at him and mouthed “pervert” behind his back as he walked out the door.

Over the following week, we tried everything – friends, family, selling a few possessions, but, come the next Friday, we hadn’t even raised half of what we owed Hardman.

We were waiting in nervous anticipation when he turned up Friday night. He only had one heavy in tow, a big black bloke called Leroy.

"Well," he said after we told him we didn't have his money. "Looks like you're in the shit then, doesn't it.” He turned to his heavy. “Leroy, go get the motor and load the hi-fi and the TV."

Leroy disappeared and Julie started to cry.

"Hey, pretty girl. Don’t cry," he said, standing over her. "Tell you what, maybe there is a way you can stay here, keep your stuff and clear your debts."

Julie stropped crying and we both stared at him anxiously.

"Now, I don't know if your husband told you, but I’ve seen pictures of you all dressed up in those stockings and crotch-less knickers, and I like what I saw. Know what I’m saying?"

Julie looked at him then me. "What the hell does he mean?" she snapped.

“Sorry, Julie, I know I should have told you." I explained to her what had happened with the photographs on the iPad.

"You did fucking what?" She was absolutely furious.

"Hey, remember me? I’m still here," Hardman interjected. " Now, here’s my proposal. I get to do whatever I like with your missus once a week until you’ve cleared the debt. That way the rents paid and you’ve still got a roof over your head.

Tell you what. I'll finish my rounds while you think it over. If you agree, then I want her dressed in those stockings and that fancy underwear when I come back. Ready for a good old fuck session. See you both in about two hours."

We both sat in stunned silence after he left. I was lost for words.

"What we gonna do?" Julie snapped. "There’s no way fat boy’s fucking me."

"Look, why don't we chuck what we can in the car and do a runner," I suggested.

"We can't just walk away and leave all our stuff. And where are we gonna go? What do we do? You expect us to live in the car?" She burst into tears again.

“Surely you’re not going to let him fuck you?" I groaned, incredulous.

"I’m not going to stand by and let him take everything we've worked for. I’m gonna have to grin and bear it. Look, it's only once a week. He's an old, fat bastard. I bet he won’t last longer than five minutes. You’ve always said you’d like to see me with another man. Well here’s your chance.”

That was true. It had been a fantasy of mine, one we'd discussed a few times but Hardman was not the type I had in mind.

Without further discussion, she stormed of into the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. When she came out half hour later, my eyes nearly popped out my head and I got an instant hard-on. She looked absolutely amazing.

She’d tarted herself with make up, black eye shadow and red lipstick. And she was wearing a frilly bra and crotch-less panties. Her large breasts were heaving up and down and her pussy lips were clearly protruding through the open-crotch panties.

"So you’re gonna go through with this?" I asked, my mouth gaping.

"No, I'm going out to the shops to buy some smokes," she replied sarcastically.

I was dumbfounded.

Julie continued, "Look, when he comes back I’ll give him a quick fuck, then fuck him off. I'm going to insist that you stay while his fucking me, otherwise the deals off.”

My heart was in mouth and my hands were sweating. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was so surreal.

We sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity until there was a knock at the door. Julie ran to the bedroom while I let Hardman in.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

"Well, have you made a decision?" he said, looking around the room for Julie.

Before I could say anything, she sauntered into the room and stood in front of Hardman. Her skin was pale white and she was trembling all over. "Once a week until we're back on our feet? That’s the deal, right?"

"Right," he confirmed, ogling her up and down.

"No pain. You just fuck me and then piss off."

"Whoa, not so quick, darling. Let’s not rush it, ay? Take your time. Try to enjoy it. You’ll do anything I say. Understand? If I want two fucks a night, I get two fucks a night. I call the shots.”

"Fuck him, Julie," I said. "Let’s just get out of here. We don't need this shit."

“No, I agree,” Julie interjected. “On two conditions. First, my husband stays here with me while you fuck me. Second, you promise not to hurt me.”

“I’m not gonna hurt ya, sweetheart. And if hubby wants to watch his little wife get fucked by a real man, that’s fine by me. I might even let him join in, if he’s a good boy.” He then moved towards Julie and grabbed both her tits in his hands. “I’ve been wanting to play with these little puppies for a long time.”

I sat and watched as the dirty old bastard smoothed his hands over every inch of my wife’s body. I felt anger towards him, but at the same time I was beginning to feel really turned on. He made her stand with her legs wide open as he nibbled on her nipples and thrust two fingers into her tight cunt.

“Looks like she’s enjoying it,” he said, holding two wet fingers to my face for me to inspect.

It was true. She was getting wet and horny and her breathing had become heavy.

She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed as he mauled her body. Sucking her nipples, flicking her clit, fingering her cunt. Before I knew it, her legs gave way as her orgasm took over and Hardman gently lowered her to the floor before she fell.

“Looks like your little slut’s enjoying herself,” he said, as he began stripping off his clothes.

Hardman naked wasn't a pretty sight. The only hair he had left was on each side of his head and all over his body. He had a pot-bellied beer gut that prevented him from seeing his feet. But it was when he dropped his pants that I got the shock of my life. This guy was extremely well hung, with twice the thickness of my own cock.

Standing over Julie with a semi hard-on, he grasped the back of her head by the hair and forced her into a kneeling position so she was facing his cock. She’d never really been into giving blowjobs and would always refuse to swallow.

"Okay, sweet cheeks, it’s all yours. Get it down ya."

Before she could object, he crammed as much cock as possible past her lips and into her mouth towards the back of her throat. She struggled to get her lips around the fat girth.

"Oh yeah, she fucking loves that," he gasped, holding her head still in his hands and literally fucking her mouth.

She spluttered each time he withdrew, only to gag again when he shoved it further in. I was about to intervene when, with a final thrust and a loud grunt, he filled her mouth with gunk. His grip had now moved to the back of her head and he held her tight until he was spent. I could see her swallowing time and time again as jet after jet emptied into her. What she didn't swallow started to run down the sides of her mouth, down her chin and onto her tits.

"Oh, yeah, drink it all up, baby, that's it." He pulled his cock from her mouth and wiped it around her face, leaving a slimy trail. When he eventually released her, she fell back on the floor fighting for air.

"Why don't you get some while I get my breath back," he said, looking at me.

I moved to the floor and sat beside her. "We can stop this right here and now," I said, feeling my anger rise towards him.

"No, it's okay, hon. Honest, I'm all right." Then in a whisper she said, "I don't reckon he'll be able to get it up again anyway."

Sure enough, he was lying there on his back like a stranded whale, puffing and panting with his big gut rising and falling. "Come on, baby. Come and suck it hard again. Then you can ride it."

He pulled her into a 69 position and was reaming her pussy while she sucked on his cock. Every now and again he would break off to tell me how wet she was getting and what he was going to do with her. "She's going to take my big, fat cock right up her cunt," and, "Man, this little slut sure knows her way around a cock."

All the while, Julie was sucking his cock until it was fully erect again.

"Okay, baby, time for a real ride."

I watched as she positioned herself over the bulbous purple head of his cock and slowly lowered herself down. The licking he had given her enabled her to take most of his cock in one go and I watched as her pussy lips were dragged inside her. As she pulled up, they would cling to his cock and stretch outwards.

She did this three or four times until in sheer frustration he grabbed her by the nipples and pulled her completely down in one foul swoop. For the first time in her life she had about nine inches of cock up her.

Holding her tits, he forced himself in and out several times, making her moan with pleasure. Her eyes were shut tight and every now and then she would lick her lips. He was fucking her faster now and her moans were getting louder.

"Told you she'd appreciate a real man," he said, looking at me with a big grin on his face.

He made her get on all fours and, holding onto her suspender straps, rammed it up her from behind. "Stick your dick in her mouth," he said. "Looks like one's not enough."

Before I could move, Julie had grabbed hold of me and, releasing my cock from my trousers, stuffed it into her mouth and sucked it like never before. She was really getting off on this fat old bastard fucking her cunt with his huge prick whilst taking mine in her mouth. I didn't last long and within a few sucks I was filling her mouth with spunk. I'd expected her to push me away but she just grabbed my arse and pulled me in deeper, swallowing every last drop.

Fat boy came soon after, filling her cunt with another load of spunk. "Oh, boy, I can see you and me are going to get along fine," he said, slapping her arse as he pulled out.

Then, for the second time that night, she got to do something she had never done before – lick his prick clean.

"Knows how to look after a man, does this one," he said, watching her lick every drop from his dwindling cock.

He couldn't get it up a third time, but the night was far from over. He made her lay back on the sofa, legs spread wide, while she fingered herself to another orgasm. Then he watched while I fucked her. The final act of the evening was watching Julie fuck herself with a cucumber, something that turned me on so much I got another hard on.

He eventually left around eleven and Julie and I climbed into bed where I fucked her again.

"Did you enjoy him," I asked, slowly moving my prick in and out of her well-fucked cunt.

"I wouldn't say enjoy, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"Looked like you were enjoying it to me. Maybe you liked his big prick." I upped the pace a little and could feel her respond. "Did you like his fat cock up you?"

She was reaching her orgasm, "Yes! Yes, I liked his fat cock up me."

"And does my little fuck-slut want him to fuck her again?"

"Oh Christ, yesssssss. Oh, yes, please. Oh my God." Considering what she'd been through, she had the biggest orgasm of the night. I waited until she had calmed down and started again.

"You really looked like a cheap whore fucking that fat old bastard."

She gyrated her hips to meet my thrusts.

"In fact, I think you really liked his fat cock, didn't you, slut?"

"Yeah," she said, staring me straight in the eye and pushing harder against me.

"You really are a cheap fucking whore, aren't you? You even look...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments